Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe someone would message her mum about anything! Maybe a new friend did give her the impetus to leave but it was a long time coming.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think she had an affair. And if you are going to accuse someone of having one you need solid proof.
Sounds like her mums friend had it.The camera never lies.Her mum isn’t going to call her a slag if it was a innocent pic.

Reactions: 8
who calls their daughter a slag??? My daughter could do anything and I'd be on her side. If there is one awful woman here....

Reactions: 13
her mum said "i didnt bring you up to be like this, i brought you up to have respect and morals"

someone she used to work with at the dentist who works with her mum, screenshoted the picture of elaine and LEE and sent it to her mum

her sister messaged her to say she "was disgusting, mentally abusing neil and having her cake and eating it too"

These are the people closest to Elaine and thats what they think. It makes you wonder...

Have I missed a live?

Reactions: 1
Her mum and sister saying those things to her?! Her mums her best friend. Why would you say those things to your family if it was a genuine, fallen out of love split?
There’s way more to this and she won’t share it because she knows just how bad she looks/is.

Reactions: 11
When the closest family can dish out home truths like that....wow.

She certainly didn't let the grass grow did she...

Reactions: 9
So, a friend of her mums, saw his profile pic, screenshot it and sent it to her mum. I would assume if she took a screenshot, its because he is with Elaine in the profile pic.
Why would he have a profile pic of him and her, if they weren't together?

Her mum and sister saying those things to her?! Her mums her best friend. Why would you say those things to your family if it was a genuine, fallen out of love split?
There’s way more to this and she won’t share it because she knows just how bad she looks/is.
That’s what I think.It must be bad for her family to say these things.Because what kind of mother would call her own daughter a slag.

Reactions: 6
She tried to maintain they are just friends but, she let her guard down a few times. Like when some comments were made, instead of reiterating "we arent a couple", she giggled and said "aw thanks".
Its clear as day whats went on.

(And it was him she was with at Costa when Neil was away!)

Reactions: 8
She has the mentality of a teenager and is totally pathetic. LEE will see this for himself soon as she will be putting the best act on for now but she is too lazy to keep it up so her true colours will show soon

Reactions: 12
So, a friend of her mums, saw his profile pic, screenshot it and sent it to her mum. I would assume if she took a screenshot, its because he is with Elaine in the profile pic.
Why would he have a profile pic of him and her, if they weren't together?
So true

Reactions: 3
Thats brutal. My mum would never ever say that to me and neither would I say that to my daughter. Jeez 🤔

Reactions: 5
They won't be "a couple" until she's made sure she has a home to stay in and Neil moves out (or she moves out). It is so so obvious what has happened, she's trying to hide the truth by pretending he's her friend then boom, they magically fall in love once everything is settled...

I just wish the best for Neil.I hope he gets over all this and turns to his family and friends for support.He deserves so much better

They won't be "a couple" until she's made sure she has a home to stay in and Neil moves out (or she moves out). It is so so obvious what has happened, she's trying to hide the truth by pretending he's her friend then boom, they magically fall in love once everything is settled...
Just like with the ex she was with when talking to Neil all those years ago, then boom they were living together.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.