Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the people who made second accounts - I tried that too and she won't accept me! Any tips lol?

Reactions: 2
I left a few gushy comments on her YouTube videos so she would accept my insta request. I'm not proud of it 😂😂 (worked though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just start a new account! I did!!
Hmm, won't Elaine just recognise my face. I got blocked even though I never said anything to her.

I'm sorry but "Happy receptionist day to me, love me". Not dissing her job, but she's hardly out saving lives. I can't even ...
Pretty sure that at one point she made out she didn't want anyone to know she was a receptionist, that she was something more...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm, won't Elaine just recognise my face. I got blocked even though I never said anything to her.

Pretty sure that at one point she made out she didn't want anyone to know she was a receptionist, that she was something more...
I just don’t know if she thinks people have short term memory!!

Why did she make everything private?

Sorry if this has been discussed already, I read through the previous thread and I couldn’t see it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Just imagine Elaine being the first person. You come into contact when you enter the Government /Council building in Newcastle. She's have you evicted for not gushing over her youthful looks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just imagine Elaine being the first person. You come into contact when you enter the Government /Council building in Newcastle. She's have you evicted for not gushing over her youthful looks! 😂
She really does dress terrible...and that hair?!! My Mum is 70 and dresses really well for her age. Elaine just always looks a mess. Nothing wrong with shopping where she does, but it’s the squeezing into clothes that clearly don’t fit her. If she just stopped buying all the frumpy too small clothes and stepped out of her comfort zone, I’m sure she would look better. Also her hair...it’s not the best, but then she makes it look 100% worse by scraping it back. Just do something with it, and please just get a long fringe!!

Reactions: 3
On the gin again I see after the rant from when she got from Neil’s mums 🤦🏻‍♀️ What point if she just gunna carry on

Reactions: 2
She had time off dieting and people at work told her she looks slimmer 🤨 you no she like the compliments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had time off dieting and people at work told her she looks slimmer 🤨 you no she like the compliments 😂😂
I really think she's making it up at this point. Not saying she doesn't look slimmer because I really can't tell if she does or doesn't, but the amount of compliments she gets every day is astounding!

Seems nowadays she can’t go a night without the gin!! 🤣
That's kinda worrying. I love my vodka but every night is a bit scary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go again!! Two people both told her she's looking slimmer 😂🤣 whatever love!!
My God I've never known a person to make up so much crap!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.