Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Elaine12jones #3 "Elaine is desperate for a f**k cuz her hubby prefers to be with a cup"

Too explicit?🤣🤔 (I've actually toned it down a bit lol, lets just say "be with a cup" is the most acceptable way I could word it lol!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

mummy_3

Chatty Member
really? Who gets mulitple compliments a day at work? I dont go up to people saying "ooh your hairs lovely today" or "ooh you have gorgeous eyes!" like people apparently do to her. The most we get is saying to each other "have you cut your hair?" or " ooh you're looking abit pale"
I doubt people really talk to her at work or they just do it because she's the weird receptionist who sits in her car all break filming herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Clairie

Yep, i called it now she's starting to quote from ruddy diet books on her holiday
Ffs Elaine just go and stuff your face worry about losing it all when you get home.

this photo was taken by Neil from the 5th floor as she seems to have no legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
😂😂😂she just sayed Said that sumone on YouTube old bfor there time 😂😂 she looked in the mirror
I just popped on to say the same, it’s Rhiannon Ashley. So what if she likes gardening so do I it’s great to show kids how to live a self sufficient life. What’s Elaine got going for her? She’s old before her time, she power naps and dresses like a nan. Cheeky cow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Anyone else watch her live last night (obvs those not blocked 🤦‍♀️😬) Admitted she wants attention from men! Lol apparently doesn’t want them to approach her 😂 just wants to have acknowledgement she’s attractive!!!! Now correct me if I’m wrong! But for one reason this made me laugh.... she’s “happily” married and I thought Neil adored her 🤔 and most importantly did she not rant and was really pissed off at the guys at work saying things about the new pretty girl???!!!
So the reason for all this self love shite is she is surrounded but younger more attractive women at work and they aren’t flirting with her!!! 🙋‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Sara_M

VIP Member
I left a few gushy comments on her YouTube videos so she would accept my insta request. I'm not proud of it 😂😂 (worked though!)

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
When her Nan was ill she didn’t go and see her that much, and didn’t help her Mam out. She lied one day and didn’t tell her Mam she was off work when her Nan had fallen, she went shopping to metrocentre as she said she was feeling stressed. How about helping out Elaine? How does she think her Mam was feeling? She’s so selfish. Then I remember a vlog where she said she had been questioning why her Grandad had died and not her Nan, honestly this woman needs a kick up that huge arse of hers!! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I keep thinking about setting a YouTube fan club page for Elaine...! For all those who have unfortunately lost contact with her (aka BLOCKED on insta!) where I can share her best moments on Instagram.... what do you all think? Good idea!?! 🤷‍♀️

Why would you post yourself upset? Why? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Before I had my 2 little darlings I was running round stupid on a Sunday night trying to get sorted for Monday! Granted it's a bank holiday but still. How in gods name can you sit there all weekend and do frig all? Is there no housework to be done? No enjoying the sun? No going out as a couple to see places, people? She wants a baby? Bloody hell! Live a little, do you not realise that having a baby is totally life changing? You will have to actually think and do absolutely everything for this little human being? No nana naps ever again because when that baby sleeps you have to get everything done! Who am I kidding, she'll probably nap and Neil will come in from work and have to clean the shit tip up! It really saddens me how she is wasting her life
You’re completely right. I don’t think she could handle being a parent. The kid would probably be overweight as it would just have to live off what she ate. Imagine her having a kid, then she would go on one of her diets? She already makes Neil go on them, probably because she has no self control. Imagine left over toddler food lying around? She’s a mess, her house is a mess, she does bugger all. A lazy cow 🐮

Good God, those porky legs. As someone said earlier, those boots make them look like trotters on the end 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Imagine if work colleagues google her name and find this forum :ROFLMAO: They’ll learn all about Neil’s “problem”, their sex life, Elaine’s vibrator and now her nipples!

• Haha

blahblahblah29

There’s a few of the vlogs on with Steve and Denise. Neil really does look uncomfortable 😣. Elaine just acts like a besotted school girl. She really does flirt with him. I do feel sorry for Neil.

Pouting at Steve!
To be fair Steve probably loved it as he is a sex obsessed creep

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Before I had my 2 little darlings I was running round stupid on a Sunday night trying to get sorted for Monday! Granted it's a bank holiday but still. How in gods name can you sit there all weekend and do frig all? Is there no housework to be done? No enjoying the sun? No going out as a couple to see places, people? She wants a baby? Bloody hell! Live a little, do you not realise that having a baby is totally life changing? You will have to actually think and do absolutely everything for this little human being? No nana naps ever again because when that baby sleeps you have to get everything done! Who am I kidding, she'll probably nap and Neil will come in from work and have to clean the shit tip up! It really saddens me how she is wasting her life

• Haha

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Sooo Neil wanted to go out for dinner or at least had it on his mind and she said no? Yet if she wanted to go out for dinner he'd HAVE to go whether he wanted to or not. I definitely think something is wrong at home, he tries to do something nice and she doesn't want to know. Yet went on about the "IT lads"...

• Wow

Clairie

Well prep for tomorrows lunch done, healthy salad and fruity stuff, gotta lose half a stone before holiday. Cut to later a whole platter of profriteroles with choccy sauce mmmmmmmm yummy.😉😉

• Haha
  • Wow