Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she made a fuss about not being a receptionist then this week on world receptionist day she decides to admit shes just a receptionist. These compliments make perfect sense- sorry if this offends anyone else but shes that type of receptionist on a power trip and thinks she rules the roost - so the people who work there give her compliments to suck up to her - afterall they prob need her when they need their working lunch bringing or their personal parcels taking in so it makes their life easier being on the right side of her and that's clearly through compliments - works a treat shes probably a laughing stock behind her back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'A compliment is always welcome'. Unless it's to other people, then she will go OFF!

Reactions: 5
Where are people seeing her? I’ve googled the name and nothing comes up that’s open and active?

Is it cruel and very very evil to wish her work colleagues would read here 😈 can you imagine the laugh they would have 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never known anyone to get as many compliments 🤣, what could they possibly be complimenting her on? Her fabulous style, her gorgeous hair 🤣😂🤣 !!! How the hell can she be looking slimmer? She couldn’t stick to a diet if her life depended on it, unless it was a gin and eating anything diet!! All those compliments have clearly gone to her head, that’s why her foreheads growing 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now her eyes are gorgeous! Is she looking in the MIRROW and complimenting herself?

Maybe she’s Pinocchio 🤥 but every time she lies her forehead gets bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ANOTHER compliment "your eyes are gorgeous" Ummmmm seriously?!

I think she's talking to other men online behind Neils back and thats where these compliments are coming from :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who in their right mind is going to tell someone who's overweight that they think they've lost weight from their stomach??! Nobody! You just don't do it incase they take it as an insult. I call bullshit on these compliments.

Reactions: 9
Ahh she has to be winding us up now. I think she could be doing it to get a reaction on here. There’s just no way people are constantly looking at her. Where has she been at 7am for someone to say that to her?

Reactions: 6
Ahh she has to be winding us up now. I think she could be doing it to get a reaction on here. There’s just no way people are constantly looking at her. Where has she been at 7am for someone to say that to her?
She maybe is talking to men online. As you say, where’s she been at 7am? She’s so full of herself. She really has got nothing going for her, I really don’t understand why she thinks she has! Of course she will read on here. Some advice Elaine, get a bloody haircut!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s been shopping for more clothes that are too small for her? The amount of money she must waste on ill fitting clothes she could have bought a couple of nice quality items. Her bedroom always looks a complete mess, all those toys on top of her wardrobe...I thought she was 30, not 7!! All that clutter would do my head in!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would love to know if her and Neil have savings? Because she flitters money away on small cheap purchases but they really add up, they obviously don't have children to pay for & they rent their house - I wonder why they never bought a home? Maybe it's hard to get a mortgage because of Neil's age? If that's the case, you'd think they'd have been saving for fertility treatment?

Reactions: 2
Oh my days I know her! Not well. We were on a ttc group about 10 years ago, around the time she and Neil got married in Mexico. It’s sad to see they’ve not got children, she was so desperate for them. I remember he couldn’t finish the deed in her, I think that was part of the problem. I’m surprised they’re still together to be honest they’re an odd couple. I think she feels like she can’t leave tbh...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.