Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time they went to the cinema, or bowling, or for a walk in the countryside, or a romantic night away, or anything spontaneous? They dont DO anything. It must be so boring. Their lives are so predictable. Work all week. Saturday morning Elaine goes to Matalan and Primark. Is back for half 9. Has a nap. Goes to the pub to see her dad. Goes to her mums for dinner on a Sunday. That's it. They do mix it up with a week or two in Mexico or Morroco though!

Reactions: 3
What's the channel?
The Wright times. There are vlogs from around two years ago. One named ‘ we met them at last’ another named ‘writing in the sand’, ‘ a funny meet up’ , meet up for a Sunday funday’ .

When was the last time they went to the cinema, or bowling, or for a walk in the countryside, or a romantic night away, or anything spontaneous? They dont DO anything. It must be so boring. Their lives are so predictable. Work all week. Saturday morning Elaine goes to Matalan and Primark. Is back for half 9. Has a nap. Goes to the pub to see her dad. Goes to her mums for dinner on a Sunday. That's it. They do mix it up with a week or two in Mexico or Morroco though!
How could Elaine possibly do anything? She works full time 🤣 that’s enough exertion for the day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Wright times. There are vlogs from around two years ago. One named ‘ we met them at last’ another named ‘writing in the sand’, ‘ a funny meet up’ , meet up for a Sunday funday’ .

How could Elaine possibly do anything? She works full time 🤣 that’s enough exertion for the day!!
😂 My husband and I work 7 days a week and do more variety of stuff outside of work in one day than she does in a year 😂

Reactions: 4
There’s a few of the vlogs on with Steve and Denise. Neil really does look uncomfortable 😣. Elaine just acts like a besotted school girl. She really does flirt with him. I do feel sorry for Neil.

Pouting at Steve!
To be fair Steve probably loved it as he is a sex obsessed creep

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ooo she just got back from booge bounce is it gin time now Elaine 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I remember rightly, didn’t she say in her stories whilst at her MIL’s a few days ago , that she had her wedding rings on for the first time in months? Her finger size changes supposedly.

She was buzzing after her boogie bounce. 😂 I Would love to have a go but my pelvic floor would not like It.
Nice to see she's giving it a go and enjoyed it, how long for hmmm I am sceptical.

She was buzzing after her boogie bounce. 😂 I Would love to have a go but my pelvic floor would not like It.
Nice to see she's giving it a go and enjoyed it, how long for hmmm I am sceptical.
I would like to think she would stick at it. However, I’m not so sure!!

If I remember rightly, didn’t she say in her stories whilst at her MIL’s a few days ago , that she had her wedding rings on for the first time in months? Her finger size changes supposedly.
I’d noticed in pictures she wasn’t wearing her rings...hmmm!!!

Just watching the wrights vlog she propa shows up to the camera when she jumps from behide the wishing well. And say hi. Then plays with the bubbles and it gets Neil and she go really close to camera and gose whoops She so flirty to

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I would like to think she would stick at it. However, I’m not so sure!!

I’d noticed in pictures she wasn’t wearing her rings...hmmm!!!
I think
She put them on to go down to Neil’s mums so she didn’t get questioned and said she not had them on for ages to justify why she had them one if people noticed as she only warm them the weekend. If they hurt why not we’re one not all the As they do look big on her fingers as it fills her finger

Reactions: 1
All from Argos too, the ones that are always in the sale probably because no one buys them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to give her a bloody good makeover!! I really don’t like her ‘style’ at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.