Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has been saying today is national receptionist day. Then has on Instagram the complaints team (that she doesnt even work for) got her flowers and gin. Seems like a nice gesture. Then while shes talking, it emerges Elaine "sent it round" the office that it was "national receptionist day" to lighten the mood (her words). Shes so desperate for acceptance and attention, its pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has been saying today is national receptionist day. Then has on Instagram the complaints team (that she doesnt even work for) got her flowers and gin. Seems like a nice gesture. Then while shes talking, it emerges Elaine "sent it round" the office that it was "national receptionist day" to lighten the mood (her words). Shes so desperate for acceptance and attention, its pathetic.
She seems like she will do anything for a bit of attention...suppose she’s got to get it from somewhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would be embarrassed to do that even for a joke she really wonting that attention 🤨

Reactions: 7
Has she said anything more about TTC lately? It kills me that she blocked me on insta :(
Not since she was about week late and went docter and had all them blood test and not even said owt about them

Reactions: 1
The team she didn't join bought her flowers and gin.. They're all sighing with relief and hurrah she's working elsewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just start a new account! I did!!
Haha and me

Oh God that's another level of pathetic

Reactions: 4
I wish she would make her account public 😂

So in the live last night she said she wants male attention? Does Neil not follow her insta?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but "Happy receptionist day to me, love me". Not dissing her job, but she's hardly out saving lives. I can't even ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but "Happy receptionist day to me, love me". Not dissing her job, but she's hardly out saving lives. I can't even ...
She honestly makes me so angry!! I would hate to work with her. I bet she’s a total attention seeking pain in the ass!!

Reactions: 4
She honestly makes me so angry!! I would hate to work with her. I bet she’s a total attention seeking pain in the ass!!
She the best at her job not one can come close when she off no one dose the job right. 😂😂. Bet everyone talk behide her back. Wounder if anyone follower her on insta under a different name And no all about there little problem and laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She the best at her job not one can come close when she off no one dose the job right. 😂😂. Bet everyone talk behide her back. Wounder if anyone follower her on insta under a different name And no all about there little problem and laughs
Hahaha they prob laugh about her and poor Neil

• Haha
So cringey, did anyone else notice she uploaded an unfiltered photo first wishing herself a happy reception day *lol* then deleted it and uploaded a filtered one. Seems to me that she's not as confident as she'd like to be. Really pathetic making a hoo-ha about being a receptionist, nothing wrong with the job but like someone else mentioned, she's hardly saving lives, I'd much rather celebrate national firemen's day or something along those lines.

• Haha
So cringey, did anyone else notice she uploaded an unfiltered photo first wishing herself a happy reception day *lol* then deleted it and uploaded a filtered one. Seems to me that she's not as confident as she'd like to be. Really pathetic making a hoo-ha about being a receptionist, nothing wrong with the job but like someone else mentioned, she's hardly saving lives, I'd much rather celebrate national firemen's day or something along those lines.
She said in one of her vlogs that she had deleted all her YouTube videos as she gets paranoid that people at work might watch them. Obviously doesn’t want them to see what an exciting life she has 😂🤣😂!!

The team she didn't join bought her flowers and gin.. They're all sighing with relief and hurrah she's working elsewhere 😂😂
Happy complaints team as they didn’t get Elaine working with them!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why can’t I find anything on this woman when I search? What is her actual Instagram handle? I don’t follow her but I’m being nosy 😂

Why can’t I find anything on this woman when I search? What is her actual Instagram handle? I don’t follow her but I’m being nosy 😂
I can’t find her on instagram either. Just like to follow the gossip on here. I have watched her vlogs for years, but she has made them all private now. However, if you look up Elaine12jones on YouTube, there are a couple of old videos still on. I just can’t understand why a young woman has no get up and go in her at all!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.