Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know if her and Neil have savings? Because she flitters money away on small cheap purchases but they really add up, they obviously don't have children to pay for & they rent their house - I wonder why they never bought a home? Maybe it's hard to get a mortgage because of Neil's age? If that's the case, you'd think they'd have been saving for fertility treatment?
Even to receive private fertility treatment, she has to be a healthy BMI. She won’t put the effort in to lose weight. If it really was something she wanted so badly, she would try her hardest. Unfortunately, I just don’t think she ever will.

Reactions: 3
Oh my days I know her! Not well. We were on a ttc group about 10 years ago, around the time she and Neil got married in Mexico. It’s sad to see they’ve not got children, she was so desperate for them. I remember he couldn’t finish the deed in her, I think that was part of the problem. I’m surprised they’re still together to be honest they’re an odd couple. I think she feels like she can’t leave tbh...
She said back then about Neil?!! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh my days I know her! Not well. We were on a ttc group about 10 years ago, around the time she and Neil got married in Mexico. It’s sad to see they’ve not got children, she was so desperate for them. I remember he couldn’t finish the deed in her, I think that was part of the problem. I’m surprised they’re still together to be honest they’re an odd couple. I think she feels like she can’t leave tbh...
To be honest I really couldn’t imagine her with kids anyway. She likes to sit in that big ass of hers too much!! 🤣

To be honest I really couldn’t imagine her with kids anyway. She likes to sit in that big ass of hers too much!! 🤣
I feel sorry for Neil. It’s not the type of thing that she should ever have said online to strangers. I think it’s odd of her, and certainly not fair of her to do that. If she wanted kids so much and it was an issue, then she knew that. To then blame him I think is unfair.

Reactions: 2
Wow so that thing she said back in January “this is our first month of trying” was a load of rubbish? I knew it. Make that 10 years Elaine! She’s completed deluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow so that thing she said back in January “this is our first month of trying” was a load of rubbish? I knew it. Make that 10 years Elaine! She’s completed deluded.
They’ve definitely been trying since 2010/11 at least as that’s when I first was introduced to her by a mutual friend. I don’t think he’s ever been able to give the goods

Reactions: 4
I watched her vlogs years ago and back then she was saying they were trying. She even bought baby clothes on one of her vlogs many years ago, and only a couple of years ago started buying children’s story books that she said she wanted for when they have kids. Honestly, this woman thinks people can’t remember. I’d have more respect for her if she was just totally honest especially putting things like that online! Same with her weight loss ‘journey’🤣 she contradicts herself all the time!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well her mum goin on holiday with them 🤨 well do they ever have a holiday just them it’s like they don’t won’t to be alone

• Wow
Crying with happiness because her mum is going on holiday with them, before this she wasn’t looking forward to it at all. Bloody hell id love a week away with my husband!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ever thought that the people who are giving her ‘compliments’ are taking the piss out of her?! I reckon Michelle keegan doesn’t ger half an many compliments as princess Elaine does in 1 day!!!!

• Haha
Crying with happiness because her mum is going on holiday with them, before this she wasn’t looking forward to it at all. Bloody hell id love a week away with my husband!
All is not well in paradise!

Also, she said she hasn't been buying holiday clothes! I'm pretty sure she has been?!

Last edited:
It’s such a shame at such a young age she has settled for someone that doesn’t fulfil her needs... makes her happy and doesn’t give her the attention she desires. Tbh I’ve started to feel sorry for her 😳 she obviously loves Neil, but not ❣❣❣ Just a friendship love! To be so emotional (absolute happiness) that her mam is going on holiday with them is so sad, bless her!!!

• Sad
It looked like tears of relief and joy to me too. Good for her for feeling positive about the holiday now, I feel like there's a lot going on behind the scenes regarding the marriage that is making her feel very low and unmotivated.

It looked like tears of relief and joy to me too. Good for her for feeling positive about the holiday now, I feel like there's a lot going on behind the scenes regarding the marriage that is making her feel very low and unmotivated.
I agree, I think she is hiding her true feelings (which is a good thing for Neil’s sake!) but it’s sad to think she is trapped in a relationship she doesn’t really honestly want to be in...

I think she won’t the love and attention witch Neil not giving her and a baby that Neil don’t really wont now he geting other tbh he grandad age. Yes people still can be father at his age but he won’t the holiday work naps do as he wonts no ties he seems a child him self play Xbox being stuck In a love less marriage not fun geting married young and trying to deside if for best to spit not easy

I think she won’t the love and attention witch Neil not giving her and a baby that Neil don’t really wont now he geting other tbh he grandad age. Yes people still can be father at his age but he won’t the holiday work naps do as he wonts no ties he seems a child him self play Xbox being stuck In a love less marriage not fun geting married young and trying to deside if for best to spit not easy
No one else would have her 🤣!!

• Haha
Hasn't bought any clothes for her holiday???? Who is she kidding. Has nobody complimented her for 16 hours? Losing it Elaine

• Haha
I think the age gap is really starting to creep up on them and get in the way now. He doesn’t want kids, I think that’s obvious. He probably realised he’s getting older now. She’s still only 30. He probably will struggle to get a mortgage, again, Elaine is young. She was 17 when she met him, he was 36. He was a man. A grown man who had figured life out. She was just a girl, and now she’s 30 she’s probably a different person who wants different things. I think she seen him as a father figure, security, someone who could look after her and care for her, which he has done (ish) and now it’s not enough. That’s why she wants a baby, so she’s not so alone. Just my theory anyway :)

Reactions: 5
Hasn't bought any clothes for her holiday???? Who is she kidding. Has nobody complimented her for 16 hours? Losing it Elaine
I would love to see the crap she’s bought for her holidays. Squeezing herself into size 14. She is just a mess!

I think the age gap is really starting to creep up on them and get in the way now. He doesn’t want kids, I think that’s obvious. He probably realised he’s getting older now. She’s still only 30. He probably will struggle to get a mortgage, again, Elaine is young. She was 17 when she met him, he was 36. He was a man. A grown man who had figured life out. She was just a girl, and now she’s 30 she’s probably a different person who wants different things. I think she seen him as a father figure, security, someone who could look after her and care for her, which he has done (ish) and now it’s not enough. That’s why she wants a baby, so she’s not so alone. Just my theory anyway :)
Elaine couldn’t cope with having kids. She’s too selfish! She thinks a baby will solve her problems...how very wrong!! Anyway, do you think she could stay off the gin for 9 months 🤣

• Haha
I'd always thought it odd that her and Neil never went away alone, it's always with her mum! Very weird indeed.

I'd always thought it odd that her and Neil never went away alone, it's always with her mum! Very weird indeed.
I agree! But then Elaine can’t seem to do anything on her own. Neil and her never do anything fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.