Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Elaine is unhappily married? I am starting to think so.
I'm starting to definitely think that something went on with their old friend Steve Wright.
Something odd went on there. Whatever it was, Elaine said once it was her fault and it was obvious she regretted it

Reactions: 4
She was definitely very giggly and flirty around Steve Wright. Neil always looked uncomfortable when they were around.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have a marriage, she has a friendship. I feel like they are both unhappy, but probably feel like they won't find anyone else, so they shut up and put up kind of thing. Who's says she wants other men to find her attractive while their husband is sat downstairs?! Even if she lost weight and had a smoking hot body, no one would look at her, she's not attractive or beautiful, she's just a plain jane, and she hates that! For someone who bangs on about being accepted for who you are as a person, she isn't half obsessed by her looks and wanting people to look at her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So from her stories today, she's not happy is she? Even if she says she's ok, she's not. And she's not really doing slimming world again. She doesn't want to do HDE cos she wants strict rules, but she hasn't stuck to them for years, so why does she think she will now?

She thought her thirtieth year would be 'revolutionary' and as she said, it's now May and she's done nothing. If you change nothimg, nothing will change, Elaine.

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to feel very sorry for her. I suspect her and Neil are on the rocks.

Reactions: 3
Before me and my husband had children we were always doing things together! Whether it be going for a meal or meeting some friends at the pub and playing pool, going to the cinema, walks, doing projects together. Even now we have children and work we still do more than Elaine and Neil. it seems so strange to me that they spend all their spare time napping and literally doing nothing! They drive too, so could visit such lovely places, go for country walks, find something that interests them both to do on a weekend. My in laws are in their late 50s and have a more exciting life! The only thing they seem to have in common is wanting a baby but neither of them have the get up and go to be arsed to do what is needed to have that. Its a complete sham!

• Heart
Neil barely even gets a mention now (unless she's talking about his ejaculating preferences of course!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So from her stories today, she's not happy is she? Even if she says she's ok, she's not. And she's not really doing slimming world again. She doesn't want to do HDE cos she wants strict rules, but she hasn't stuck to them for years, so why does she think she will now?

She thought her thirtieth year would be 'revolutionary' and as she said, it's now May and she's done nothing. If you change nothimg, nothing will change, Elaine.
Remember when she was going to vlog every day in her 30th year? Til she realised she does nothing of any interest!!

I feel sorry for her, but there's only so many times someone can start another "plan" and give it up within days - she really needs some psychological help for so many issues.

I do actually feel bad for her now. I think her and Neil should cut their losses and separate! For all her faults I do have sympathy for her - and I feel less & less sorry for Neil as time passes!

Maybe she should take time from insta and focus on her and Neil go out on day trip not just a quick drive round block with her video it and telling the world Iv never no her go anywhere but shopping when on holiday by pool or on beach why not site see

• Haha
Neil is no use whatsoever, he is an enabler or rather wouldn't dare go against Elaine.
They go nowhere without each other, unless it's shopping with her mam.
Why they have 2 cars when they work at the same place is beyond me.
My other half would feel smothered if I wouldn't go anywhere without him.
I would have even suggested that Neil go down to stay with his mum much more on his own seeing as Elaines true colours are shining through regarding her MIL.
I love time to myself and would look forward to a weekend on my own.

I think she definitely needs psychological help. She has issues that no diet will fix. She just seems the kind of person that wants everything, but won’t put in any hard work. I think she’s a very bitter and jealous woman.

Neil is no use whatsoever, he is an enabler or rather wouldn't dare go against Elaine.
They go nowhere without each other, unless it's shopping with her mam.
Why they have 2 cars when they work at the same place is beyond me.
My other half would feel smothered if I wouldn't go anywhere without him.
I would have even suggested that Neil go down to stay with his mum much more on his own seeing as Elaines true colours are shining through regarding her MIL.
I love time to myself and would look forward to a weekend on my own.
You’re so right...she won’t do anything on her own. However, she won’t let Neil do anything without her. She really doesn’t help herself at all. I have often wondered why they have two cars?! They work together, spend time cooped up in the house together, it’s not much of a life is it?

Reactions: 5
Yes I seen that she didn’t won’t to be there they on there own most of the time and they went seen Neil family yet spent half day with Jane and her husband 🤨. I think his mum kick them out as she said course of her not couse she wonted to pack Neil Mum in her 70s and no far him only seeing her handful time a year yet Elaine seen her mum when she like. Yet she could gone down Worthing with money she spend on diet last 4 n half months Just glue your month shut and stop drinking gin 😂

• Haha
She definitely fancied steve and rumour has it steve has cheated before so it wouldn't be a surprise if something went on there.
They were very flirty with each other and they both probably did something and regretted it

• Wow
She definitely fancied steve and rumour has it steve has cheated before so it wouldn't be a surprise if something went on there.
They were very flirty with each other and they both probably did something and regretted it
A couple of their vlogs are on you tube. It’s cringe worthy how flirty she is with him. No wonder Denise got pissed off!!

My God that vlog is painful to watch! Poor Neil seems so out of place and awkward. Elaine defo making eyes at Steve!!

We don't have any kids, and my husband and I are older than Elaine.

We are always doing stuff, as a couple, alone or with friends / family.
We hardly EVER go shopping, which is what they always seem to be doing.

We don't have loads of cash, but always make the most of our weekends. It's so sad to see a woman who should be in the prime of her life, choosing to be so unhappy.

She met Neil online when she was 17 and he was late 30's?? Thats weird and she probably regrets settling for Neil so soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.