Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how is this "buy me clothes" thing going to work?! I know she is paying but, will she have to admit her true size? Is she expecting someone to pick it online and her order it?!
You can be sure whatever it is, she will stand in the "mirrow" pulling and tugging at it, proclaiming how big it is on her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A brave person to buy her clothes! Why is she so obsessed with clothes anywaysssssss , she never goes anywhere and I'm sure she has bought more holiday outfits then there are days in her holiday!

• Haha
I really can’t understand why she buys so many clothes. On days that she could make an effort such as shopping at the weekend, she just wears jeans and a mans hoodie. I like to be comfortable, but would make an effort if I was going out. She has no motivation in life at all, so I guess making an effort with her appearance would wear her out, then she’d have to have a nap!! She must have spent so much money on buying items to ‘slim into’ she needs to get a grip, and either work with the body shape and size she is, or do something about it! I’ve watched her ever since she started vlogging and she has never changed. She really needs a reality check, she needs to get in from work and start and go for some walks. It seems she will not do anything without Neil. It’s her mindset that needs a drastic change, without this then diets will not work!!

• Heart
Buy her an outfit? Oh this is going to end well I'm sure!! Elaine won't like her size 20 outfit!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had sort out not long about and get rid of no end of clothe with tags on some she had years to slim in to one day 😂. Don’t see point keep buying no your not Gunna do it

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get her ‘style’ at all!! If she just cut her hair and made an effort with it and wore clothes that actually fit her, she wouldn’t look as bad. I just don’t get the constant scraping back her hair, it really does her no favours at all ( and probably gives her a bad head! )

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch her live last night (obvs those not blocked 🤦‍♀️😬) Admitted she wants attention from men! Lol apparently doesn’t want them to approach her 😂 just wants to have acknowledgement she’s attractive!!!! Now correct me if I’m wrong! But for one reason this made me laugh.... she’s “happily” married and I thought Neil adored her 🤔 and most importantly did she not rant and was really pissed off at the guys at work saying things about the new pretty girl???!!!
So the reason for all this self love shite is she is surrounded but younger more attractive women at work and they aren’t flirting with her!!! 🙋‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else watch her live last night (obvs those not blocked 🤦‍♀️😬) Admitted she wants attention from men! Lol apparently doesn’t want them to approach her 😂 just wants to have acknowledgement she’s attractive!!!! Now correct me if I’m wrong! But for one reason this made me laugh.... she’s “happily” married and I thought Neil adored her 🤔 and most importantly did she not rant and was really pissed off at the guys at work saying things about the new pretty girl???!!!
So the reason for all this self love shite is she is surrounded but younger more attractive women at work and they aren’t flirting with her!!! 🙋‍♀️😂😂😂
Seriously?! Wow! Definitely NOT happily married then. No wonder she was so cosy with Neil's step dad 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I miss her live been doin diy so was late one why do I always miss the good ones 😂😂 think she starting to feel old a frumpy like we all been saying if she crave the attention off other men or Neil ain’t showing it her since she told the world he wanks in a cup 🤨 less he use meteral to do the Dee and it’s young pretty fit woman 😂 Or because of the comment about the girl bein interviewed and they don’t talk about Elaine like that she feels left out you no she need to Center of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No wonder she doesn’t get much attention from Neil. She dresses older than his Mum, she never makes the effort with herself and I feel very sorry for him when she divulged such personal information about their sex life. If it was the other way around, she would be furious!!

That's awful that she said that when she's married to Neil! Poor guy, I know there are two sides to every story but come on.

Yeah, can you imagine if Neil said he wanted attention from women?! I'd be devastated if I were in her shoes.

Reactions: 3
Do you think Elaine is unhappily married? I am starting to think so.
I'm starting to definitely think that something went on with their old friend Steve Wright.

Reactions: 7
Do you think Elaine is unhappily married? I am starting to think so.
I'm starting to definitely think that something went on with their old friend Steve Wright.
Yes, definitely. They don't do anything together really. They even nap separately 😂 They have a stagnant life. No date nights. Nothing to keep it fresh and exciting. No romance. I've never seen them be affectionate towards each other. I don't think she fancies him. I think she thinks she's out of his league and could have any man 😂 She craves other males attention, you wouldn't do that if you were happily married!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, definitely. They don't do anything together really. They even nap separately 😂 They have a stagnant life. No date nights. Nothing to keep it fresh and exciting. No romance. I've never seen them be affectionate towards each other. I don't think she fancies him. I think she thinks she's out of his league and could have any man 😂 She craves other males attention, you wouldn't do that if you were happily married!
Hahaha, yeah I'm sure the men are beating down her door. Not. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.