Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Oh THANK GOD there is now an EHolmes thread! I have so many thoughts on this woman 🤪

I only started following her around the jubilee as it was quite interesting to see what was happening “on the ground” in London but quickly afterwards realised the error of my ways!

As many have said, she seems to hate the royal family and slates everyone in a subtlety sly way apart from Meghan who it would seem can do no wrong 🫠

I had to unfollow when she said Charles should have mentioned Diana in his address WHAT?!?

Reactions: 6

Honeystar

VIP Member
Please tell me she hasn’t actually put together and sent out a newsletter on the history of cancer in the royal family 😬

• Wow

Honeystar

VIP Member
I love that she had dedicated story after story after to Kate editing a photo but now her private medical information has potentially been breached by the very people who were meant to look after her it was a quick "oh that's horrible" and that's that. If that happened to Meghan there would be uproar online.

I know people love to talk about the double standard in the media, but it often seems to me that on social media the double standard swings the other way. Kate is fair game and it's all part of her role but Saint Meghan is the ultimate victim.

Unfluential

Elizabeth is not happy about the short meeting with Harry.

You would swear she was in the room with them the way she goes on. For all we know Harry was tired after the long flight or Charles wasn't feeling well after his treatment started yesterday. Apparently Harry's flight aas delayed due to weather in CA so maybe a longer meeting was planned. Or maybe Charles is still hurt by everything Harry has done. None of us knows what happened at their meeting least of all Elizabeth Holmes.

When she speaks about the royal family her face is permanently like this! Preachy, outraged and like someone scolding a child.
Really what did anyone expect, after everything Harry has put his family through he got 45 more minutes than I would have given him.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I've always said she is a nasty sly dull little bitch.
She just can't leave it can she? She's part of the scum that has no doubt caused distress to Kate and her family. She's a feeder, feeding from the scum at the bottom of the pond.
---
Interesting how her mate Laura Ad is taking great swipes at those who didn't leave kate alone

• Wow

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I love her take on "stop taking about Kate", and she then does a poll to see if everyone wants her to talk about Kate. Then! Who knew it! Everyone wants her to talk about Kate!!! BUT she is not going to talk about Kate, she is going to talk about everyone talking about Kate.... or something like that. Lost interest half way through.

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Well the simpering one is horrified that Kate has dared to wear......get this......her hair in a middle parting and *faints* a white pant suit.

SHE COULD HAVE WORN RED! SHE'S STOLEN MEGHANS LOOK!

what a cunt you are Kate. Don't you realise that you've upset Elizabeth's equilibrium today when all she cares about is Meghan? Come on dolly, get yourself a rugby strip for the next match so that E Holmes can unroll her eyes and shut that simpering mouth. She's at a loss. How could you?
I am amused by the fact she even acknowledged Kate owned her pantsuit and wore it well before Meghan, yet this somehow screams Meghan? Really? Kate and her team would not have ‘noticed’ it’s similar to Meghan’s Invictus look last year…because they don’t care what Meghan wore to Invictus last year.

Lordy this woman needs to get off the internet. She’s a full blown conspiracy theorist most of the time.

• Heart

Sooz

Chatty Member
She'll gobble up the book in 5 minutes flat, and then come back showcasing all the excerpts about charity work and their "love story" with a lot of bleating about how unfair it is that those bits have been ignored.

Mark my words. I'm calling it.

Her narrative will be hugely defensive, I know it. She can't afford to ditch them or criticise them. They attract too much juicy lucrative engagement to her account.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I really think the last thing Kate would want is to be accused of copying Meghan, they’ve all moved on. I highly doubt she has any idea what she even wore to invictus last year - Elizabeth might sit there soaking in every picture but I can’t imagine Kate does 😂

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Shes also comparing 75yr old camilla with a 20 odd year old Diana.
Shes such an arsehole
I thought that was such a weird thing for her to say. Such insanely different life stages and the world is different now too. Also, I don’t even think her comment was well observed at all.

Camilla is the fashion vehicle for Charles, it’s blindingly obvious. What QE could do through her clothes is now Camilla. She’s wearing some beautiful and age appropriate clothes, including being brave with pattern and new shapes. Plus she was literally DRIPPING in diamonds the other night. I don’t like Camilla, but I have to admit her styling is spot on.

• Heart

Sooz

Chatty Member
As an Irish person I'm gonna be so grossed out and I'm not even from NI. Nothing worse than someone Yanksplaining the recent history of Ireland and NI to you.

You know what else I was disturbed by? Her villainisation of Charles as the one who didn't allow Harry to wear a uniform at any point. She was so patronising about The Queen in relation to that point .

Because apparently even though she was HM, it was all "The Institution" or "The Firm" to blame (in eholmes' eyes) for everything, whereas now basically she blames Charles.

So she's basically saying that Harry previously not being allowed to wear his uniform was the Grey Suits making the decision, but now that it's a male King, it's all his decision.

It was breathtakingly sexist.

And we can see how she's already setting up an anti-Charles stance. For someone who talks about everything being "problematic" all the time, she's actually incredibly problematic herself.

Clare

VIP Member
I cant with her long and woeful face! “What a day” yeah for him and his family you weirdo. How does she always manage to make everything about herself, she doesn’t have the monopoly on cancer!

Cutthebull

VIP Member
What on earth are those stories about?! “Do I dare”?! Wear a small feather head accessory to the school fundraiser costume gala?! I’m not sure I understand why she thinks this is so daring. It’s not like she’s going out in her underwear, it’s a hair accessory that adds to her costume. She’s an idiot. That laughing while talking at 100mph is so irritating.

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Fuck she is an idiot. Harry chose to leave the firm why should he be allowed in uniform. Plus his darling wife has slated the royal family.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
And such exceptional tea dates that they all spend the entire time on their phones
I just couldn’t cope with these people. Phone in hand, taking photos of their food, endless selfies of themselves making sure they have the perfect angle and light. Call me old fashioned but when I go out my phone is firmly in my handbag, on silent and I enjoy the chat. They all look like they have no manners at all. And as for Elizabeth dragging that poor chap along to take more photos, I’m not sure I have the words. Take a few photos by all means to record the occasion but this lot just look so rude.

Unfluential

Poor Lizard can't understand why/how a Princess would always have clean shoes. Jesus wept. Her ridiculousness knows no bounds.

• Haha