Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
She comes across deranged when she starts defending them. In her latest stories she sounds like she could cry! She talks about peoples commitment to hating them but what about H&M's commitment to trying to destroy the RF.

Elizabeth, you don't know Harry and Meghan. Why the commitment to defending them when they are known to lie and exaggerate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder what her situation is on the morning of the coronation. The announcement from Hello says she will be on the ground and working with the video and social media team. Besides talking to a few people outside BP the days she arrived she hasnt done anything for them yet. Will she be walking around or does she have a spot in the media viewing area?
Won't she be in the coach with Charles? 😆

• Haha

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Harry made his choice. He chose to leave, his late Grandmother made it exceptionally clear, he was either in or out, couldn’t be a mix of the two. His actions have consequences. His behaviour and that of his control freak, scheming wife does not deserve the compassion they have been shown this week.
This 👏🏻 They went on Oprah and slated the entire royal family. Named their daughter the queens more treasured pet name and now want this time to be the Megan and Harry show.

hashtagtea

Meghan's shoes! Elizabeth really needs to get a life. Why be annoyed that Kate wears shoes that Meghan has also worn. Shouldnt Meghan see it as a compliment? Why should any brand be restricted because Meghan is a fan of it. Elizabeth is insane!

Edited to add that the second photo is why she wore those shoes. Look how pretty they are from behind.

Edited again to add - why doed Elizabeth wear self portrait dresses. These are Kate's dresses! 😂
I love that she talks about Kate’s interest in photography as being a reason for the patronage, and not her UNIVERSITY DEGREE in art history. Shows how much EH really knows 🙄

lessthaninfluenced

Definitely been reading here too with her wee dig about the visuals. For a so called royal expert she knows very little and I suspect she’s just cutting and pasting whatever she’s read in British newspapers/ the bbc or sky news as her many <unoriginal> thoughts

Unfluential

So Lizard doesn't know how to social media these days. Translate as I don't know which side it is most popular to take.

I think the radio silence on her insta is really telling. Notice that she is always very silent when H&M are facing negative press? Also she is very picky when it comes to analyzing the leaks from the book spare- she will only posts the stories that suit her narrative. Now that Harry is getting a lot of negative press and people mock him she is very quiet.. I find her one sided reporting so appalling.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Why oh why did she wear chunky 60s/70s style platforms to a 1920s themed event? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I’m sorry but the multiple stories about a school fundraiser? She clearly doesn’t get out much.
Those shoes are hideous and all wrong (for many reasons). I think she’s struggling for content at the moment.

Reactions: 5

Honeystar

VIP Member
Looks like she’s on some sort of “official” press bus…not sure how she can maintain not being team Sussex if she’s getting accredited for their events

Heidi88

VIP Member
The comments from her sheep on her latest post re the official photos are mainly negative. She is obviously testing the waters to see what people think. She's been fawning over the royals for the last few days how is she going to do a u turn now and discuss how "problematic" they are when she literally dressed as Kate!

• Angry

Unfluential

I just do not get the Meghan obsession. She throws some crumbs out to the public and people like Elizabeth “I’m not attached to a media outlet” Holmes wets her pants. Grow up woman.
All Lizard has left is the Sugar Squad because she alienated or blocked all the Royal Fans so now she lives for M€G$ crumbs.

• Haha

Sooz

Chatty Member
She's all over the fucking map!

Just shows. Without Kate to be snide about, or Meghan to gush about, she has absolutely no idea what to talk about. So she just pulls random things out of thin air.

Imagine being a subscriber! And an essay about the latest episode of Bluey drops into your Inbox!

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She also says everything is for PR but never admits anything the Sussexes do is for PR, even the milk shake pick up photos.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Groundbreaking that feather in her hair. What a tosser she is. She looks great until you get to the ABBA revival shoes.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Why was she even there? So stupid. They paid for her to go and stand in the crowd with everyone else? No media position? I must admit I loved that she was a massive flop.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What information could she possibly pull together from that statement to make a newsletter with? There was fuck all to tell other than what the statement said