EHolmes So Many Thoughts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The utter lack of anything beyond surface level knowledge of the Royal Family astounds me! There are so many online royal commentators (including other Americans) who understand more about the RF, their duties, and the nuances of a Constitutional Monarchy (eg Susan at What Kate Wore, who has written her blog for years and years).

It's also such an awkward account because she needs the RF to make money, but also seems to hate them (or at least, hates the institution).

Reactions: 8
Oh I kinda hate-follow her at this stage.

She's so patronising!

God forbid Kate ever wears a red coat - turns out that Diana once wore a red coat at some factory opening in 1985 so Kates purposefully giving out subliminal messages about the similarities between herself and Diana!

And don't get me started on how she critically analyses everyone except Meghan - everything she does is totally original and the best thing ever.

She literally said that Charles should have mentioned Diana in his first speech. Like WTF??! Why???? She actually chose to say that to Stories. I suspect she got quite a bit of blowback for that one but she just did the whole smug "Seeeeeee? We all have different opinions guys and THAT'S OK" condescending Teacher thing she does.

She hasn't a clue. How on earth did she write a book and gain a reputation as a "royal expert"?
She knows nothing, speculates and her content is a load of nonsense.
She says that walkabouts have been orchestrated to sway the next days papers, where does she get that tit from? These things have been planned for decades and are updated annually.
She doesn't even know how pallbearers are chosen, doesn't understand the letters patent, talks about William and Harry as though she has some inner knowledge. Who gives a tit for her thoughts?
Laura Ad is only friends with her to advance her own page and vice versa for Holmes.

I do hope people aren't taking their info from her page as it's utter tosh

What was that tit when Kate wore a white trouser suit?

That it was black cultural appropriation or some tit?

She is absolutely unhinged sometimes.

And she goes all pass aggy "I just think it's so innnnterrrestinggggg that......"

Ugh. She's so snide.

Like, this is absolutely bananas.
Screenshot_20220912-090933_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220912-091028_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This woman is a nut job. As others have said, her knowledge is sketchy at best. Her ramblings about the colours of outfits and reasons for their choices just make her sound unhinged. I am aware there are meanings into the choices and especially jewellery choices, but this nutter takes overthinking to a new level.
It’s clear she has a profound dislike for the Royals and their history but I guess they are a good money spinner for her. Her overuse of headbands make her look like an overgrown child.I have SO MANY THOUGHTS, BUT MOSTLY she’s a complete loon.

Reactions: 13
I do hope people aren't taking their info from her page as it's utter tosh
Me, too!! She has a thought (dumb ones!), does no checking and then posts it as fact. Because she’s been a reporter, people think she is telling them real things, but she is not credible. (How many times has she posted something wrong or that she doesn’t understand only for her “readers” to write in and do her actual job for her.) The hypocrisy of her slagging the BRF whilst fan-girling them to get followers and making money off them is just disgusting. She’s so desperate to be an influencer of some kind… SHE wants to be the story, so you can see why she loves Meghan Markle so much. I hope she gets royally markled soon!

Reactions: 2
duck she is an idiot. Harry chose to leave the firm why should he be allowed in uniform. Plus his darling wife has slated the royal family.

duck she is an idiot. Harry chose to leave the firm why should he be allowed in uniform. Plus his darling wife has slated the royal family.
Harry made his choice. He chose to leave, his late Grandmother made it exceptionally clear, he was either in or out, couldn’t be a mix of the two. His actions have consequences. His behaviour and that of his control freak, scheming wife does not deserve the compassion they have been shown this week.

Reactions: 5
Harry made his choice. He chose to leave, his late Grandmother made it exceptionally clear, he was either in or out, couldn’t be a mix of the two. His actions have consequences. His behaviour and that of his control freak, scheming wife does not deserve the compassion they have been shown this week.
This 👏🏻 They went on Oprah and slated the entire royal family. Named their daughter the queens more treasured pet name and now want this time to be the Megan and Harry show.

I've been wondering when she started on this 'royal expert' career path. Around the time of H&M's engagement maybe? Does anyone know?

This 👏🏻 They went on Oprah and slated the entire royal family. Named their daughter the queens more treasured pet name and now want this time to be the Megan and Harry show.
Exactly. They quit the Royal Family for “privacy” and have done nothing but thrust themselves into the limelight. They only people invading their privacy are themselves. Meghan’s latest line that the British press had called her children the “n” word yet was unable to show or refer to any such article. That’s because it doesn’t exist and without wishing to state the obvious, her children are white! How this loon Holmes can defend this pair is absolutely beyond me.

Reactions: 2
So now she’s debating if it’s “Grannie” or “Granny” as William used one spelling, Harry used another and Princess Eugenie has previously used both. Christ Almighty this nutter has WAY too much time on her hands. Also she is asking people to let her know where people are buying the flowers being laid as tributes. Um, what?! Shops maybe? Supermarkets, florists, flower stalls, picked from their own garden maybe?! What on earth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As an Irish person I'm gonna be so grossed out and I'm not even from NI. Nothing worse than someone Yanksplaining the recent history of Ireland and NI to you.

You know what else I was disturbed by? Her villainisation of Charles as the one who didn't allow Harry to wear a uniform at any point. She was so patronising about The Queen in relation to that point .

Because apparently even though she was HM, it was all "The Institution" or "The Firm" to blame (in eholmes' eyes) for everything, whereas now basically she blames Charles.

So she's basically saying that Harry previously not being allowed to wear his uniform was the Grey Suits making the decision, but now that it's a male King, it's all his decision.

It was breathtakingly sexist.

And we can see how she's already setting up an anti-Charles stance. For someone who talks about everything being "problematic" all the time, she's actually incredibly problematic herself.

I’m hoping the Sussexes take eholmes down with them. The tide really seems to be turning against them: Even Oprah is disavowing the interview, but eholmes is doubling down. She is thick as a plank!

Reactions: 1