Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slingshot

Elizabeth has the worst taste in shoes..from those Mary Janes to the chunky things she plans to wear to the school "gala".
Why oh why did she wear chunky 60s/70s style platforms to a 1920s themed event? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I’m sorry but the multiple stories about a school fundraiser? She clearly doesn’t get out much.

Reactions: 8

Unfluential

Cue Lizard making Kate diagnosis about her, how triggered she is by it, gasp, right, you guys, to get checked. Now back to me, you guys I am so affected by this, Kate might have cancer but really this is about me and my bestie M€G$

• Sick

Heidi88

VIP Member
For someone with 200k followers there are only 165 comments on the post announcing she is teaming up with Hello. But there are currently 746 mainly negative comments on Hello's post. I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
The utter lack of anything beyond surface level knowledge of the Royal Family astounds me! There are so many online royal commentators (including other Americans) who understand more about the RF, their duties, and the nuances of a Constitutional Monarchy (eg Susan at What Kate Wore, who has written her blog for years and years).

It's also such an awkward account because she needs the RF to make money, but also seems to hate them (or at least, hates the institution).

Unfluential

The comments have not been deleted. I think her followers are down 5K. Are we about to see a post BLM style turnaround? Has Lizard realised the love out there for Kate versus the lack of interest in M€G$? You guys it has been ALOT for someone with the diminished intelligence of Lizard. American Riviera Orchard (569K followers in 11days) is an official flop before it has even launched. The Prince and Princess of Wales have gained the same amount of followers up from 15.4M to 15.9M in 2 days on an old account that already had 15M. The post has received over 5M likes and comments in 2 days. The video has 94M views. These are facts, cold hard statistics. Kate doesn't over play her hand, when she opens her mouth, the whole world stops and listens. The world just isn't that bothered about M€G$, an empty vessel makes the most noise. M€G$ overplayed her hand and is no longer relevant. Lizard is realising she put all her eggs in the wrong basket. Now the question is how can she pivot hard without looking like the hypocrite she is. Well as you can imagine, I have SMT.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Every time Kate wears something she tries to put a projection onto it.
Diana is dead, they aren't her earrings any more. They are kates. There's loads of things that were Diana's that Kate now owns and it's not a nod to her.
I dont think she realises that Kate doesn't put her own looks together. This is all done with stylists and designers. Of course Kate has input but I'm pretty sure she doesn't go over all of Diana's frocks over the years and try to copy them with her own twist.
Shes a woman in her 40s and shouldn't be beholding to the ghost of a woman she never met.
It's interesting how they never apply these things to princess Ann. No one ever tries to say she's nodding to her late mother with her attire.

Reactions: 7

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm shocked that she didn't arrange for a emergency dash to LAX airport for Herry leaving on his mercy flight to blighty.
She could have had a fleeting glimpse of him for the gram.
Disappointed Elizabeth. You aren't dedicated enough.
All that's pretty will be ironing a nurses uniform in the hope of getting into the hospital where Charles is getting treatment.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Well the simpering one is horrified that Kate has dared to wear......get this......her hair in a middle parting and *faints* a white pant suit.

SHE COULD HAVE WORN RED! SHE'S STOLEN MEGHANS LOOK!

what a cunt you are Kate. Don't you realise that you've upset Elizabeth's equilibrium today when all she cares about is Meghan? Come on dolly, get yourself a rugby strip for the next match so that E Holmes can unroll her eyes and shut that simpering mouth. She's at a loss. How could you?

Attachments

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I’m finding it quite weird that she’s screaming in the rain, breathlessly excited that she is ‘near the royals’ and giddy that they even look in her direction - then rushes off to her book signing, for a book about said royals.

She’s an enthusiastic stalker with a book deal based on her thoughts, speculations, and regurgitation of things she reads elsewhere. It’s very uncomfortable to watch.

mindlessness

VIP Member
lol she’s so weird. The spoiler is the real life W&C who met at St Andrews are happily married with three kids.
---
Also the Wales children have often worn those plimsoles from Trotters with no socks. That isn’t styling for the shoot, it’s just how they’re worn.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
This face just sums her up. Permanently outraged.

The Kenyan tour has to have been at the invitation of the Kenyan government. If the Kenyan people want a royal visit who is Elizabeth Holmes to criticise them. She will be watching their every move over there to find some perceived misstep.

I'm Irish and very proudly so. The history between our two countries hasnt always been great. The Queen's visit where she spoke Irish was such a turning point and people really appreciated it. These trips can do far more for diplomatic relations than any politician ever could.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes really not all there.
Its as far fetched as a bucket of shite from China.
Some saying Sophie stealing meghans look, the kids look pained to be there. Show me any child that enjoys being trailed away from their santa toys on Christmas morning to go to church!
Kates coat did look weird with the boob flaps but other than that, it was just an outfit. Does E Holmes never stop to think that maybe they wear what they feel like rather than them making points with everything? She's a deranged American arsehole

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
I hate the way she calls William and Kate Mom and Dad. She also calls Charles Chuck and I find these names so disrespectful. She would never call Harry and Meghan by some nickname.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Elizabeth is off her rocker. As if this suit has anything to do with the Barbie movie and Kate has worn this exact suit before.

She spends half her SMT talking about the movie and says nothing about what Kate was doing today and who she was meeting just that it was at a museum and its part of her early years work. When really Kate was meeting people who had been through the care system

She really diminishes the causes and issues that Kate is trying to highlight by reducing her to a clotheshorse and making these connections which are so tenuous to something like the Barbie movie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sooz

Chatty Member
She gets so upset! She was on the verge of tears!

Elizabeth, YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.

• Wow
Love, how she pretends that she is discussion the M&H netflix series on substack to have ,,nuanced'' opinions 😄 😄 😄 she is just afraid of the negative comments and also wants to cash in on her loyal subscribers/gain more subscriptions. I really can't stand her at the moment, she is just too one-sided in her comments...

• Sick

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Deer god, the drama. The hand on her chest, the fake concerned face. She couldn’t give a monkeys about the Princess of Wales.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
So now she’s debating if it’s “Grannie” or “Granny” as William used one spelling, Harry used another and Princess Eugenie has previously used both. Christ Almighty this nutter has WAY too much time on her hands. Also she is asking people to let her know where people are buying the flowers being laid as tributes. Um, what?! Shops maybe? Supermarkets, florists, flower stalls, picked from their own garden maybe?! What on earth?!

• Haha