Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't stand evil Lizard. I'm really pleased that she'll be asleep now & won't know about what's happening. I'm a Royal fan, especially Kate and thought all the fuss was ridiculous. I hope all the nasty drama queens will now feel some guilt at the way they behaved.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Elizabeth is so dim. The Queen was 27 when she was crowned and her coronation photos have become iconic. Charles was 74 and his photos were only taken last Saturday so have hardly had a chance to reach iconic status yet.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
“Come into the weeds with me….” 😂😂😂 Please God tell me people don’t take this woman seriously?! I can’t cope, she’s nuts! “The visuals guys, the visuals” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She would be the gold medalist in overthinking things. She just doesn’t get that this is what the UK military & Royal Family do best, tradition, spectacle, precision, history, ceremony and respect.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She hasnt been on her stories as she had a tooth pulled! Ya right. More like she couldn't handle the backlash after Kate's announcement.

And now she is wetting herself over this Polo event.
And it was a baby tooth! Would have popped out easily I bet, not like wisdom teeth.
She was in hiding until it was safe to come out.

Sooz

Chatty Member
She wants something "fun" and "festive". Hasn't she ever heard of winter white??

And OMG TROUSERS!!! Clutch your pearls!

Jesus suffering Christ.

• Haha
It must be dreadfully tedious being always on the lookout for the problematic angle to any and all silly celeb news stories. Most people just went ‘oh, okay, that’s an interesting pair’ when the Swift/Kelce rumours and photos from his game came out and then moved on with their lives.
Don't forget that we have to "take a minute to unpack this" , accompanied by much gurning & face stroking.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She's limited the comments on her post now about Kate. There are quite a few calling her out. No doubt they will be deleted.

• Wow

Sooz

Chatty Member
Can we just TAKE A BEAT and HOLD SPACE for Elizabeth's fucking sanity during this trying time for her??

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes a fucking melter. "But where are they going to live? This is their home!"
No it isn't you vacuous cunt. They live in Montecito. Smegsy megsy doesn't like the fusty British lifestyle remember?

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'd be on prozac if I lived with her.
Shes fucking obsessed with the royals. She really can't get why Charles needed to go to Sandringham. I'm sure Harry knew he would have a fleeting meeting with his dad. He might be up in Sandringham with them or he might be back in Windsor and will see his dad over the coming days.
None of us give a shit about it so why does she care so much? She knows nothing yet seems to think she's the bible for the royal family.
I dont even think I'd understand her obsession if she was actually British or the royals were her royals.
Woman is flat out deranged.

• Heart
  • Haha

Unfluential

Shes such a cunt. It will kill her to admit that she's part of the problem, slating Kate over the photo etc.
As if she would admit she was part of the problem. Lizard will be looking for our thoughts and prayers for herself, not Kate
---
She's limited the comments on her post now about Kate. There are quite a few calling her out. No doubt they will be deleted.
The comments are really not going her way. Several people are calling her out. Hope she has M€G$ on speedial, we know nobody deletes comments quicker than M€G$

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Heidi88

VIP Member
She'll be practising her best "concerned" face in the streaked mirror as we speak. But trying to think of a way to frame this so that Kate isnt the victim of all the conspiracy theories and that it was the big, bad Palace's fault for not being honest.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Nooooo, she's basically saying that Camilla wore subdued clothing so that Charles didn't feel overshadowed like he did with Diana.

When actually Camilla has been consistent with her style for the past 20 years. She doesn't do flashy. But God forbid EHolmes passes an opportunity to get a kick in.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s “intrigued” by the way the Princess of Wales is holding her clutch?! Christ this woman has way too much time on her hands.

• Haha