Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
She talks like they're staging a production of Wicked or Chicago or something.

Reactions: 6

Heidi88

VIP Member
Surely Hello have to reconsider seeing as there isnt a single positive comment on their posts.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Elizabeth is not happy about the short meeting with Harry.

You would swear she was in the room with them the way she goes on. For all we know Harry was tired after the long flight or Charles wasn't feeling well after his treatment started yesterday. Apparently Harry's flight aas delayed due to weather in CA so maybe a longer meeting was planned. Or maybe Charles is still hurt by everything Harry has done. None of us knows what happened at their meeting least of all Elizabeth Holmes.

When she speaks about the royal family her face is permanently like this! Preachy, outraged and like someone scolding a child.
Shes such a boring cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Her stories now are bizarre. I know everyone processes grief differently. I've been in her position (losing a friend) and the way she came on laughing saying sorry its been so long and making sure everyone knew that she was in the first pew not reserved for family.

I hate people using grief for "content". But it didnt come across very sincere.

• Sick

Honeystar

VIP Member
Someone has commented on the post asking if she was briefed on it before as she was aware of it so quickly. Wonder if she will reply 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
She is so transparent it hurts. Harry and Meghan’s statement was poor at best (and unnecessary given they are now just general celebrities) but she can’t bring herself to criticise that or Meghan’s awful and inappropriate evening outfit for a 1.30pm event so she just decides to skip over it all 😂😂

The “I have to give the wales credit” must have almost killed her to write

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I cant take her seriously at all.
The sucking in of air in the middle of a sentence, the bone dry teeth and the wrinkled up nose and eyes while she smiles mid word.

Guys, it's been a minute right? *wrinkles eyes and snarls out a smile* I I I just can't today *waves hand and tilts snarly fake smile, sucks in some air* The Duchess of Sussex and Herry have been at Costa coffeeee and *nods head, snarls another lip curling smile* they are too cute right?

Oh do fuck off you simpering boring cunt.

• Haha

Sooz

Chatty Member
What was that shit when Kate wore a white trouser suit?

That it was black cultural appropriation or some shit?

She is absolutely unhinged sometimes.

And she goes all pass aggy "I just think it's so innnnterrrestinggggg that......"

Ugh. She's so snide.

Like, this is absolutely bananas.
Screenshot_20220912-090933_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220912-091028_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry

Sooz

Chatty Member
But she'll continue to make money off of W&K, no problem. Because Her Hero Meghan doesn't appear often enough to make money off.

She's an utter hypocrite.

However I do think the tide is turning on her, given that on her last grid post plenty of people were calling out that very fact. It seems we're not the only ones seeing it.

Unfluential

I think thia is the first time admitting that she is in touch with Sussex reps.

If the situation was reversed and H&M had commented and not W&K and Charles and Camilla then you can imagine her outrage today.
Literally came here to make the same comments.

It's been clear for a long time she is on the Sussex payroll, but what an admission tonight.

I'm suprised she hasn't found the Royal Family's statements "problematic"

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Did she get paid to basically cosplay Kate? Because the hello mag US content is shockingly bad. Glad they were stuck on some flat and two rows back in the crowd. Delighted that Elizabeth couldnt swing press credentials in the media suites.

Does she realise there are other colours than baby blue? Its my favourite colour mainly because blue topaz is my birthstone and she is ruining the colour for me 😂

Queenie_cake

I'm waiting for Elizabeth's posts criticising Charles and Camilla for their royal tour to Kenya. She is so predictable she will no doubt have something to say on it.

But Harry and Meghan's tour to South Africs was fine.
Yep she is already complaining because Charles and Camilla are sitting in a first class seat on a plane. I'm not sure how the hell she wanted them to travel to Kenya, maybe on a Ryan air flight or economy on Fly540 or Easyjet. Yet she never complains when her favourites, H&M catch private planes every where. She is such a hypocritical weirdo

• Haha

Sooz

Chatty Member
Same. I'm Irish and I find all Royalty fascinating just from a costuming and cultural point of view. I don't think they actively represent much of the past anymore and I definitely don't think they should be castigated as problematic just because their ancestors were. I wasn't going around blaming QE2 for her Great-great-great-whatever, that's ridiculous.

But if there's one thing EHolmes can be, it's be snide and passive aggressive about the hand that feeds her.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
She hasnt been on her stories as she had a tooth pulled! Ya right. More like she couldn't handle the backlash after Kate's announcement.

And now she is wetting herself over this Polo event.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Frothing at the gash this morning. Lizard is hilarious. Who are these people that are waiting for her thoughts on it?

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why does she simper and smile and laugh as she speaks? Can't she speak at all without doing this? Why is everything a minute?
She has so many thoughts on Kates green outfit.
Who gives an actual fuck? Is it American women that suck in all of her wittering?
Shes in green because she's colonial in chief of the Irish guards. No doubt dickhead will have a whole other "thought" about it

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She asks for info/opinions on what people in the military think of royal appointments and proceeds to share these opinions and all (bar maybe one which sounded like it was someone in the UK but they didnt actually confirm) come from US military or military spouses. Does she not realise how stupid this is? The US is so different. Someone commenting that Jill Biden has some ceremonial Naval role is not the same as a member of the royal family having an appointment. The royal family are above politics but Jill Biden obviously is a representative of the Democratic Party.

Elizabeth just comes across as a stupid American who think the US is the whole world.

• Heart