Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
This woman is a nut job. As others have said, her knowledge is sketchy at best. Her ramblings about the colours of outfits and reasons for their choices just make her sound unhinged. I am aware there are meanings into the choices and especially jewellery choices, but this nutter takes overthinking to a new level.
It’s clear she has a profound dislike for the Royals and their history but I guess they are a good money spinner for her. Her overuse of headbands make her look like an overgrown child.I have SO MANY THOUGHTS, BUT MOSTLY she’s a complete loon.

Reactions: 13

Heidi88

VIP Member
Elizabeth is such a hypocrite. So she flies across the country to basically stalk Kate and fangirl all over her but then will criticise the royal family constantly.

Does she not see how two faced she comes across!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes such a cunt. It will kill her to admit that she's part of the problem, slating Kate over the photo etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Heidi88

VIP Member
Kate has cancer!

Elizabeth was such a bitch about Kate not revealing her private medical information.
---
I guarantee you she will come on and talk about her mother who had cancer and her own health anxiety and make this all about herself.

She won't talk about her going on about William missing the memorial and the fact the palace wouldn't reveal any more than the fact that she had abdominal surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Tweetypie

HOLD SPACE GUYS HOLD SPACE

no I will not bloody hold space Elizabeth, I’m totally fine being equivocal in my support for Kate and that doesn’t require being told to hold space by some random influencer

Reactions: 9

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Elizabeth is such a hypocrite. So she flies across the country to basically stalk Kate and fangirl all over her but then will criticise the royal family constantly.

Does she not see how two faced she comes across!
EHolmes- The royals are soooooooo problematic you guys. Full of systematic racism.

Whilst stalking them in Boston like a crazy fan girl 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Honeystar

VIP Member
The comments on Hellos post are hilarious. This has not gone down well at all. Good! This must be why she was so upset Meghan wasn’t going, she’d already put together all her talking points on how to make the coverage all about her

Heidi88

VIP Member
It is so telling that she hasnt been on her stories speaking about Kate since the announcement.
This is a woman who came on her stories near tears when it was announced Meghan wasn't going to the Coronation.

Honeystar

VIP Member
What made me laugh was the way she framed it like “she is supporting one future king over the other” what?? You mean she has opted to support her 10 year old son over her 40 year old husband who doesn’t actually need her support in this instance anyway? I don’t think Kate looks at George and William and thinks “oh there’s the future king” every morning 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sooz

Chatty Member
Oh I kinda hate-follow her at this stage.

She's so patronising!

God forbid Kate ever wears a red coat - turns out that Diana once wore a red coat at some factory opening in 1985 so Kates purposefully giving out subliminal messages about the similarities between herself and Diana!

And don't get me started on how she critically analyses everyone except Meghan - everything she does is totally original and the best thing ever.

She literally said that Charles should have mentioned Diana in his first speech. Like WTF??! Why???? She actually chose to say that to Stories. I suspect she got quite a bit of blowback for that one but she just did the whole smug "Seeeeeee? We all have different opinions guys and THAT'S OK" condescending Teacher thing she does.

Heidi88

VIP Member
She should have to give all that money back, imho. How can she live with herself and all that problematic profit?????
She is such a hypocrite.

I'm surprised her follower numbers aren't falling. Who wants to be lectured to constantly?

I'm probably not your typical royal watcher in that I am (very proudly) Irish. I love the history of the royal family but and thinking we are also now watching a piece of history. I can seperate the "painful memories of the colonial past" from the present day. It was a completely different time then.

A bit more introspection on the not so recent past of her own country might do her good rather than constantly criticising her cash cow!

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
She does know she didnt interview Will and Kate, right? She is coming off as deranged and unable to seperate the actors from Will and Kate. And not wanting to give away spoilers. I don't know who needs to tell her but we all know what happens!

She talks as if this was hard hitting journalism and wanting to get to the heart of the story when it's a fluff piece for a lifestyle magazine.

Attachments

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The snarls and smiles are back today. She doesn't half talk some shit.
I do wish someone would punch her
---
Why is she so obsessed with having to break this decision down? Doesn't she have kids? Why wouldn't a mother want to support her child through exams instead of flying around the world with her husband for his job? Elizabeth seems to think George won't need to do exams as he's a royal, it doesn't enter her thick vacuous skull that they might want him to do his exams and to be like every other schoolkid.
Shes a total dose of diarrhoea

Last edited:

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It is so telling that she hasnt been on her stories speaking about Kate since the announcement.
This is a woman who came on her stories near tears when it was announced Meghan wasn't going to the Coronation.
I think she's waiting on Meghan to re string her so the puppet show can resume

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
No mention of the inaccuracies in the Netflix trailer (the Harry Potter premiere footage, Katie Price trial footage etc) or the fact that ANOTHER Sussex staff member is leaving (the second this month). She made a big song and dance about Kate's private secretary leaving.

How can she call herself a journalist when she is so biased in her reporting!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She hasn't a clue. How on earth did she write a book and gain a reputation as a "royal expert"?
She knows nothing, speculates and her content is a load of nonsense.
She says that walkabouts have been orchestrated to sway the next days papers, where does she get that shit from? These things have been planned for decades and are updated annually.
She doesn't even know how pallbearers are chosen, doesn't understand the letters patent, talks about William and Harry as though she has some inner knowledge. Who gives a shit for her thoughts?
Laura Ad is only friends with her to advance her own page and vice versa for Holmes.

I do hope people aren't taking their info from her page as it's utter tosh

Honeystar

VIP Member
The woman must be exhausted by the time she goes to bed everyday. The over analysing of every tiny detail, the bending over backwards to not offend anyone, Jesus I couldn’t think of much worse. Most people just see a photo of Kate and think oh I like that she looks nice or not so keen on that one. Occasionally of course there are subtle messages or tributes but I really don’t think it’s as deep as Lizzie likes to make it out to be

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes wanking herself into a frenzy over her photos and video.
She would suck the shit out of meghans arse if she could

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
She’s more bothered about the PR optics and how the statement was worded than she is about the POW’s actual health following what is obviously major surgery

• Sick