Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
She was highly paid for years and is a published author. And they look very WASP Money.

Have you seen their house? Easily $1.5-2m in that naice part of LA.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
The interesting thing about Royal Fashion Police is before she switched the name to Royal fashion Police, it used to be a major meghan hater account, like really disliked Meghan. She started to get so much heat and crazy stuff from Meghan supporters plus she was getting reported to instagram all the time. She changed the name and suddenly she was all about royal fashion. I think this account just wants engagement and to make money.
A while ago she was asking for money via some sort of just give me money, the price of a cup of coffee. Then she changed her instagram account so you couldn't see any of the details of what people were wearing and you had to click to go to her blog to get the info. I think she did this in the hope she would get ad revenue but it was a dissmal failure and people stopped going to her page so she changed it back. Suddenly last year I think she decided to go after Kate, once again to get more engagement, which has worked, she has the Sussex squad commenting all over her page. I wonder what they would say if they new how much of Meghan hater she was in the past. :sneaky:
What we that account called before? That is the one we suspect is Liz isn't it?

Cutthebull

VIP Member
In your opinion they don't work. Medics all over the world don't wear them for fun. I'd rather someone was courteous and wore a mask around me if they had illness in their home.
Medics say they don’t work too. Surgeons wear masks to protect them from getting flying fluids in their face. Many studies, including in The Lancet state that members of the public wearing them are useless against a virus. Mind boggling how many of you have been brainwashed to believe a badly fitted piece of cloth on your face is any use at all.

Queenie_cake

When she was on holidays recently I noticed that she had a wide brimmed hat on in all photos and was thinking she is very careful with her skin in the sun. It must have been after she was diagnosed as she mentions in her stories always wearing hats now.

At the time I actually commented here that in her stories or photos where her kids were outdoors they didnt have hats on and it was just more apparent because she had a massive hat on all the time! It makes it even worse now given her diagnosis. Glad it seems that they have been able to remove the cancerous.

My Dad, Uncle and a close friend all had skin cancer and all are fine now thankfully. My Dad had multiple surgeries for it and I know how stressful it can be. We are all so careful with spf and hats now.
What a selfish cow, putting a big hat on herself and not her kids! Protecting herself but forgetting how much more sun damage can be done to kids skin when they are young.

mindlessness

VIP Member
100% and this is the second time this has happened to Kate. Remember when an Australian radio show host rang the hospital when she was pregnant with George. If that happened to Meghan can you imagine the uproar.
That story was paricularly grievious. Invasions into peoples' medical privacy - royal or not, public figure or not - are never okay.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...call-duchess-cambridge-australian-djs-inquest
May she rest in peace

That is insane! I’m looking at a Malta trip that is around $1100 for the same time frame and includes flights! … Of course, someone’s gotta pay for Fivehead’s business class seat and hotel!

Heidi88

VIP Member
I was thinking this the other day watching her stories, what does she DO all day? She sends out a newsletter every now and again and does some insta stories when she can be bothered, how does she fill her days?! I follow a few royal commentators who go into such detail about things it clearly takes them hours to put their content together...the same can't be said for Elizabeth.

Do we think she'll go to London for the coronation? I'm totally 50/50
If she does she is such a hypocrite.