Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She was def in hiding. Didn't want to have to apologise for her coverage about Kate, didn't want to have to be kind or pretend to have sympathy or say a nice word.
Meghan shows her snarl and lizard is straight up her hole

Reactions: 5

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Why was she even there? So stupid. They paid for her to go and stand in the crowd with everyone else? No media position? I must admit I loved that she was a massive flop.
I was wondering the same. It was pointless. She was very wooden when talking on camera, she was dreadful.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I hadn't because her personal life is boring AF. But I had a look when I read your comment. So thirsty. So very thirsty.

claiming she did it first / at the same time too.
What is she like! Such a coincidence that they posted almost the same photo!
Screenshot_20240618-171042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Duchesspink

VIP Member
When they split, Harry is totally fucked. His kids are American, he will have to live there to be near them as there's no way he can come back to the UK with his kids settled in the states.
She gets what she wanted which is a royal title and connection, free flowing cash from the ex husband and she will be free to do what she likes.

• Angry

Heidi88

VIP Member
If the royals and their jewels and the whole concept of the royal family is so problematic for Elizabeth why did she write a book about them and base her entire career over the last few years on them!

• Angry

Sooz

Chatty Member
She's already bitching because there wasn't "an American moment" in Kates fashion. I would have presumed Kate wanted to fly the flag for British fashion but hey what do I know.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She has too much rattling around in her tiny brain.
This dress will have been planned for months. Even if Kate did want to use a designer that dressed smeghan, isn't that OK? She can use a designer without having to think about her defunct sister in law having used them.
Meghan is nothing, she wasn't a fashioning, in fact her clothes rarely fitted her properly so custom gowns and outfits weren't properly fitted to her body shape. Even her wedding dress was ill fitted.
I digress though, I wasn't fussed on the dress or shoes on Kate, her hair was too heavy also but maybe she was using it to hide behind.
Shes been wearing Cape dresses for ages. Why can't Elizabeth just see it for what it is, a dress in the style that Kate seems to love, in royal blue, kates favourite colour. Nothing more, nothing less
I mean, did meghan piss on the designer's leg or something? Once she wears that designer, no one else can? How ridiculous.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
If there's one thing Elizabeth loves more than H&M, it's her own past career.

Incidentally saw this on Deuxmoi this morning - I'd love to see her reaction if they split up, lol.
Who will she side with if they do split? No doubt she will blame it on the royal family even though only a year and a half of their marriage was while they were working royals.

This will sound awful but when they do split (and I do believe its a matter of when not if) I can only imagine how acrimonious it will be.

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
How many things can Elizabeth and her followers blame H&M's lack of success on?

Covid
Trauma
Miscarriage
Having a baby
The economy
Harry's infantalised upbringing
Signing too many contracts at once and raising expectations

Whereas really it is because outside of the RF they have zero material and there is only so much Meghan can say about them as she was only in the RF 20 months or so from their marriage to their annoucement.

I am surprised she addressed the WSJ article. I thought she would ignore it like all other criticism of H&M but I suppose anything to remind us she worked there even if it was in fashion.

Attachments

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She's disgusting asking for people to discuss this just so she can use it as content.
I hope no one replies to the bastard

• Angry
  • Sick

Heidi88

VIP Member
The taxi driver in her opinion wasnt there long enough or involved long enough to have an opinion but Elizabeth Holmes who was on the other side of the country is entitled to her opinion!

• Haha