Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss_americana

Chatty Member
They seem to be inviting just about anybody to the White House these days!

Those shoes she has on are awful. They remind me of the black shoes I had to wear when I worked in a department store when I was a student.
She’s a two bit journalist (at best) with an Instagram following (that’s dwindling) how the hell did she get invited to the White House? We’re never going to hear the end of this. And the exclaiming about THE COAT!!
(She’ll criticise Kate constantly when it suits her- but wear her copy of Kate’s coat- figures 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 1

Unfluential

I was laughing the other day when Elizabeth said that by doing her SMTs in the insta app they take soooo long and she simply cannot do multiple a day. What?! They cannot seriously take her longer than about 15 mins and that includes sourcing the photos and I’m being generous 😂
Lizard has the same work ethic as M€G$ 15 minutes is a full days work for her!
---
Emilie HRH called Lizard out today. Here for that.

Queenie_cake

What we that account called before? That is the one we suspect is Liz isn't it?
I wish I could remember her original account name. Royal fashion police is not the one we supect is Liz, that one is called royal style watch, which is such a sussex squad account

mindlessness

VIP Member
Her mention of Catherine’s assistant/stylist Natasha Archer by first name only in her SMT today on the PoW in Wales is a greasy flex by eholmes on a Laura-Ann Barr level (and disrespectful). “Look! I’m on a first-name basis with someone in the inner circle!!” It’s an odd note to play given how consistently shitty she’s been to Catherine, Princess of Wales.
Plus she criticises loads of Kate's fashion choices, which Natasha Archer probably had a hand it :LOL:

Maybe her new MO will be sucking up to Catherine and her circle a la Laura-Ann.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I have to say when I saw meghan's white outfit sitting down i thought it looked nice on her. She obviously likes her shoulders showing but I did think it looked good (appropriate? ) But standing up!!! It didn't fit! It was pulling around the hips at the buttons. Why can't she get it right?
1697245689529.png

• Sick

Heidi88

VIP Member
Elizabeth has to realise that we all know that Meghan calls the paps. No pap shots for a while and right around the Endgame drama she is coincidentally photographed 🙄

How insecure do you have to be to feel justified with what you wore because someone else wore something similiar.

Attachments

She needs to hold space to understand how a member of the public knew to photograph Kate and wills.

Is this woman on drugs?talk about over complicating something.
She’s so ridiculous all you have to do is write down what she says word for word and it seems like satire. She has lost the run of her mind.

travelbug20

I was thinking this the other day watching her stories, what does she DO all day? She sends out a newsletter every now and again and does some insta stories when she can be bothered, how does she fill her days?! I follow a few royal commentators who go into such detail about things it clearly takes them hours to put their content together...the same can't be said for Elizabeth.

Do we think she'll go to London for the coronation? I'm totally 50/50

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Well we all know she could never have been an on air presenter, her speech is shocking. I wonder if she used to have a speech impediment as a child? She slurs her words and had terrible enunciation. And that's without the running out of air gasp at the end of her sentences.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She's always only wanted to be the story, I'm willing to bet, and when you see her Coronation stories, it's quite evident. She's turned the camera on herself so much recently, she doesn't have two hands free to do the thing she got followers for in the first place, commenting on royal fashion. SHE's the interesting person now, can't you tell??? 🤢
Exactly - as shown in that m&g where she is the celebrity. Why would anyone go anywhere to see her?

• Sick

Heidi88

VIP Member
In every photo she is outside in her holiday photos she has a hat on. But none of her kids have a hat in the photos where they are outdoors.

• Angry