Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
It is but unfortunately Emilie also ranks quite highly on the unhinged scale so I don’t know how many would take her seriously on that front 😂
Yeah it's a pot calling a kettle black. Both are unhinged IG accounts covering the royals, just in different ways haha.

Reactions: 1

Clare

VIP Member
I just do not get the Meghan obsession. She throws some crumbs out to the public and people like Elizabeth “I’m not attached to a media outlet” Holmes wets her pants. Grow up woman.

She does hyperfixate. I think there's something mentally wrong with her.
Even the snarly dumb laughing in each sentence. Who the hell gets on like that and who are these idiots paying to subscribe to her?
There’s a personality disorder there, I’d guess. Her narcissism is significant.

I’m hoping the Sussexes take eholmes down with them. The tide really seems to be turning against them: Even Oprah is disavowing the interview, but eholmes is doubling down. She is thick as a plank!

Pomegranate

VIP Member
They seem to be inviting just about anybody to the White House these days!

Those shoes she has on are awful. They remind me of the black shoes I had to wear when I worked in a department store when I was a student.
I had to zoom onto the shoes as I could not quite believe it. Also totally don’t go with that coat.

Queenie_cake

Literally came here to make the same comments.

It's been clear for a long time she is on the Sussex payroll, but what an admission tonight.

I'm suprised she hasn't found the Royal Family's statements "problematic"
So true! Plus I see she has stopped comments on her post with the statements from Charles and William. People were being critical about Harry and Meghan not making a statement and she can't have that on her account. That royalstylewatch is obviously either her or someone who knows her really well because they just about say the same things for everything.

Sooz

Chatty Member
It's a fiver a month. For what?? It's just a big fawning circlejerk. You'd want to have your head examined to throw money away on that.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Elizabeth seems to have an obsessive personality...from Barbie to Bluey. It is not normal.

Is she only realising now that female professional athletes are paid less then their male counterparts?
She's always outraged about something

Clare

VIP Member
She used her “press credentials” to get an invite to the ceremony but just haunted all the public events like the weirdo ghoul she is.

Elizabeth has to realise that we all know that Meghan calls the paps. No pap shots for a while and right around the Endgame drama she is coincidentally photographed 🙄

How insecure do you have to be to feel justified with what you wore because someone else wore something similiar.
Congratulating herself on her outfit. So basic. 🙄

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why does she have that weird laugh in every sentence? So many thoughts. May I should do a substack on her

• Sick

Sooz

Chatty Member
Yeah that was totally grating.

Its also pretty bad that she's criticising Catherine's early years initivative. She's really turning on the hand that fed her (bank balance).