Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Quick, get UK airspace closed, alert royal security that a stalker is on the way, one of meghans harpies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Heidi88

VIP Member
So you have to pay to see her substack but her one quick thought is free because it will include affiliate links!

hashtagtea

I have to say when I saw meghan's white outfit sitting down i thought it looked nice on her. She obviously likes her shoulders showing but I did think it looked good (appropriate? ) But standing up!!! It didn't fit! It was pulling around the hips at the buttons. Why can't she get it right?
View attachment 2509273
It’s so interesting to me how she just always gets it a little bit wrong. Those are not bad pieces separately but they just don’t work together. If that top had a plain bottom to tuck into the pants with a belt, it’d look great.

mindlessness

VIP Member
So so angry at her latest stories. ‘Prayers for Eddie,’ she says as the duke of Norfolk has his driving licence suspended for 6 months because he was done for dangerous driving AGAIN, and already had nine points on his licence.

WTAF? He might be organising the coronation, but that doesn’t mean he can drive around putting lives at risk. He had the cheek to submit ‘exceptional hardship’ as a defence - while talking about his ACTUAL CASTLE, and his OTHER ESTATES.

It’s bad enough that this numpty has such a prominent role with the monarchy - but for her to diminish his actions and give sympathy for an incredibly rich and influential duke who has no respect for law or the safety of others, and apparently no sense of the ridiculous, is just…. well, I have so many thoughts.
Yes! I'm sure the man can get cabs/Addison Lee. Or even (shock horror) public transport. It's absolutely right that he has had his license taken away. It won't hinder his ability to organise the coronation, and if it does, well it's his own fault!

It's such a dismissive approach too - "Prayers for Eddie". As you said, the guy has been reckless and risked his life and others.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
No SMT where she can be mostly complimentary but find something to pick at? The shoes were the wrong shade, the hair style didn't work for her etc.

Sooz

Chatty Member
I noticed on twitter that some of the Sussex squad have fully turned on her because she didn't call Kate "racist" for wearing a similar dress to their kween Meghan. Lizard should never have gotten into bed with the "squad" now the chickens have come home to roost. Trying to increase her engagement by trashing the royals won't work out for her or her secret/minion account, royal style watch. Time to be markled
Can you link? I'm searching under #EHolmes but I can't find anything.

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
Well she's back, desperately grasping at Charles and Camilla's visit to Germany for content.

Her commentators are not impressed though. One sniffs "I'm not sure Camilla is worth So Many Thoughts" and the rest are all similar.

In her Stories she's all pass agg about Camilla having boring style and, since absolutely everyones clothes must be compared to Dianas, contrasts this visit with C&Ds visit to Germany a million years ago and Dianas (absolutely horrid, lbr) purple frilly gown.

Clearly she has zero content other than British Royal Family fashion and clearly she's irritated that Camilla isn't going to provide much, and her commentators aren't going to like it anyway.

I picture her literally tapping her foot in impatience until Kate gets back from holiday.
The only reason I’d be happy if Kate and Will ever broke up is that it would officially leave her with zero content🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Meridabrave

She is blaming the royal family for Meghan not attending. If Elizabeth goes to the coronation now then she is even nore of a hypocrite.

Charles invited H&M after Harry wrote a book about their family and after they basically did a reality tv show slamming the family. They also said they were racist and then backtracked on this claim since.

Also poor parenting by Elizabeth to not allow her children enough time to get over jetlag before going back to school.
I completely agree! She can’t believe it’s all Charles’ fault! Hilarious.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Will she piss off with the "big American wave" that Harry supposedly did on the Colbert show! It's a wave.

• Haha

Sooz

Chatty Member
Journalist my ass. She's just a zombie.

She's 100% delighted to be able to parrot their narrative though. This is a gift for her.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
As far as I was aware,
I find it bizarre that non uk royal watchers commenting on Elizabeth’s posts are so adamant about queen vs queen consort.

It was made clear years ago, and confirmed recently, that camilla is queen consort. It’s her role and her title, there is zero controversy around this, and no actual or implied demotion.

It is factually incorrect to refer to camilla as ‘the queen,’ yet they do so and seem offended on her behalf 🤷‍♀️
As far as I'm aware, Camilla is HM Queen Camilla.
All previous Queen consorts have been known as Queen and I'm sure she will be too. Consort only marks the difference between a Queen married to the monarch or a Queen whose Queen because of the line of succession.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It's not hard to ignore Taylor swift news or is it just me? I couldn't give a shiny shite about celebs when there are wars happening and people suffering. She's a boring cunt