Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
20240103_075613.jpg

See the way her shoes bend out at the flex point? I never buy shows that do that, I always check for it when I try them on. To me it means ill fitting shoes.

Reactions: 1

Heidi88

VIP Member
That bloody coat is hideous! Does nothing for her.
Ya she isn't tall enough for it. If it was a shorter length it would be better.

How can she criticise William for not sharing a personal anecdote in his article for the Huffington Post and absolutely no criticism of H&M for what they are doing (yet again!) with their documentary and the timing of the trailer.

What new info can be in the netflix series since the Oprah interview? The royal family have kept their distance since so they will have no new "dirt".

There was a very interesting article in the Telegraph today by Camilla Tominey on how disappointed the Queen was in H&M.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Because she knows Kate will never notice her.
---
Off topic but Royal Fashion Police saying she doesn't want to speculate on the Princess' medical condition and then proceeding to speculate in specific details. I can't decide who the biggest parasite is her or our dear Lizard.
Yeah it’s quite a stretch to link their new secretary’s charity to Kate’s abdominal surgery. It could be true but seems unlikely, plus it’s even more unlikely that we’ll ever know for real.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Mind boggling how you can be so rude about something others choose to do as a courtesy.
If I have a cold and need to be around others, I'll wear a mask to stop me spreading my virus around.
Just for your info, I've worked in medical for 23 years.
If I don't want flying fluids in my face during surgery, i wear a visor on top of the mask. Full face protection.
Not rude at all, my opinion which I’m entitled to. Makes you wonder how people managed pre 2020 in cold and flu season without masks doesn’t it? By your reckoning we should all have been wiped out. Even the U.K. govt said in early 2020 that masks were useless and served no purpose. Then the nudge unit and behavioural scientists got involved and realised people were not scared enough. They suggested masks as they “reminded people to be afraid”. Not my words, these are all in U.K. Govt reports. I have never worn a mask and never will. Your mask does nothing to protect others when you have a cold. Surely as a medic you should know that. I guess we can just agree to differ, you do you and I’ll do me and we can unite in a dislike of Elizabeth.

Mod edit let's move on from offtopic stuff as do not disrupt the thread. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Another thing that annoys me is how she stresses every word when speaking! She does it a lot...i remember cringing at how she spoke when explaining her haircut in London and same now with her book recommendations.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Affiliate links all over her Stories as well for €li$abe£h.

Meghan looks like the golden rod Charles was holding tbh.

• Haha

Queenie_cake

If this was any other family it'd be totally normal for one parent to stay at home with the children (whether they had exams or not) while the other was on a business trip! Heck, Elizabeth left her husband behind with their children while she came over for the Coronation to 'work'.
Maybe she feels guilty and is projecting what kind a mother she is onto Kate. Here's the thing Lizzie H, maybe there are mothers out there who want to stay and support their children for an important entrance exam. Not all mothers drop their kids and leave them behind for a free trip like Liz does.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Please tell me she hasn’t actually put together and sent out a newsletter on the history of cancer in the royal family 😬
Yes along with everything we know so far. You know, breaking news unless you actually read or listen to the news...

Heidi88

VIP Member
8 stories on staging bed linen! And it is very boring bed linen. I can't believe she needs a designer to help her with this sort of thing. She obviously has no style herself.

Oh and Kate was copying Meghan with her gown last night - again.

She acts like Kate is some Machiavellian Evil Genius sitting in her dressing room with her fingers steepled in front of her going "yesssssss.......the one from the same designer as Meghan wore in 2018......it will send a.......message....."
If it was anything, it was a very effective clap back, but while Kate lives rent free in Meghan's head, Kate probably rarely thinks of Meghan. She has enough on her plate, and there's no rivalry with nonHRHs from Southern California for the Princess of Wales.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
And
that Mother’s Day gift thing is insane. Basically - “send me your ideas and I’ll find the affiliate links so I get money off you plebs buying them”
And hoardes of American women will lose their shit to send info in the hope of being included in her cash grab

travelbug20

Nearly fell off my chair that she seems to be praising William on her latest stories. Has she finally taken the hint from her polls?!

mindlessness

VIP Member
I've been wondering when she started on this 'royal expert' career path. Around the time of H&M's engagement maybe? Does anyone know?

mindlessness

VIP Member
Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary were also consorts. No one used consort when speaking about them.
She is HM The Queen, Whether people regard her or not.
I suspect once the coronation has taken place, she will be called Queen more and more.
Quite right too.
Yes my suspicion is they're easing the public into her being known as Queen. Because obviously QEII held that title for such a long time!