Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hashtagtea

I hate her "sweet nod" stick! She makes these tenuous connections from Kate's outfit to Diana and the Queen when she simply wore green for the Irish Guards.
Totally agree! I think there’s some clothes that are definitely not coincides. Kate wearing polka dots when presenting Prince George outside the Lindo wing was very much a “sweet nod” to Diana wearing polka dots when she did the same with William, but a red dress is a red dress. Let’s stop attaching tenuous meaning to it.

(Another one that springs to mind is Carole wearing Catherine Walker to the Royal wedding - such a lovely tribute to the late mother of the groom)

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Princess Charlotte looked like the pope in her dress. It really wasn't that fab for a designer dress.
I wonder if Elizabeth has enjoyed her weekend gawping and stalking the royals or is she totally mortified at the backlash against her with Hello followers

Heidi88

VIP Member
I hate the way any criticism of Meghan is considered racist. Her being a narcissist has nothing to do with her being mixed race.

She’s such a nitwit. HOW does she have any followers, and she’s trying so hard to convert her account to straight-up influencing, showing all her vacation stuff, etc. NO ONE CARES, LIZ. We don’t want to be like you!

Queenie_cake

I can't wait to see how she is going to argue that hearing the interview "talked through in a full way" makes Harry look any less crazy!

Her forehead (as big and and all as it is) doesn't move once in her stories where she is talking about the Bradby interview. Did someone get a botox top up for her birthday!
She looks like she has a receding hairline 😳

The interesting thing about Royal Fashion Police is before she switched the name to Royal fashion Police, it used to be a major meghan hater account, like really disliked Meghan. She started to get so much heat and crazy stuff from Meghan supporters plus she was getting reported to instagram all the time. She changed the name and suddenly she was all about royal fashion. I think this account just wants engagement and to make money.
A while ago she was asking for money via some sort of just give me money, the price of a cup of coffee. Then she changed her instagram account so you couldn't see any of the details of what people were wearing and you had to click to go to her blog to get the info. I think she did this in the hope she would get ad revenue but it was a dissmal failure and people stopped going to her page so she changed it back. Suddenly last year I think she decided to go after Kate, once again to get more engagement, which has worked, she has the Sussex squad commenting all over her page. I wonder what they would say if they new how much of Meghan hater she was in the past. :sneaky:
I didn’t know that either. I stopped following after she was asking for the coffee money. Guess that failed as she’s gone back to slating Kate again for clicks.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I believe her calling him the “rugby guy” was because he said in an interview he didn’t know if he would “take the knee” if he was still playing as he wasn’t sure he agreed with the BLM organisation…which Elizabeth took to mean he didn’t agree with fighting racism which he went on to say he absolutely did, just that there are more impactful ways to do it etc.

Basically after being called out for once saying Meghan’s hair was messy or something? She has been petrified of racism/being called a racist…hence why she never ever critics Meghan…I don’t actually genuinely think what she puts out is what she thinks half the time she’s just living in fear of getting cancelled by the deranged “Sussex squad”
Thanks, I hadn’t remembered that about BLM. He has been proved correct on that front with all the investigations that have proved how corrupt BLM is. I do love Mike Tindall.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I wonder what her situation is on the morning of the coronation. The announcement from Hello says she will be on the ground and working with the video and social media team. Besides talking to a few people outside BP the days she arrived she hasnt done anything for them yet. Will she be walking around or does she have a spot in the media viewing area?

Unfluential

Loling at lizard getting up early for Trooping after Brand markle is in the shitter after the Spotify announcement. Time to pivot hard back to actual royalty. Bet she covers Camilla today.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Elizabeth’s love of copying Nell Diamond’s style is very funny. Nell doesn’t always pull off the girlish hair bow look herself, and Elizabeth never does.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
As far as I was aware,

As far as I'm aware, Camilla is HM Queen Camilla.
All previous Queen consorts have been known as Queen and I'm sure she will be too. Consort only marks the difference between a Queen married to the monarch or a Queen whose Queen because of the line of succession.

She’s Camilla, Queen Consort. Or, Her Majesty the Queen Consort. Not Queen Camilla. I appreciate its semantics that probably only a few care about though!

You’re right, consort does mark the difference between a regnant queen and a queen married to the reigning monarch, but it’s a pretty big difference. Over time she may be referred to as queen Camilla by some, but most people and press in the UK use the correct form, and as she is held in limited and cautious regard, it would be surprising to see that change.

But lots of American observers miss the nuance, so perhaps the distinction is unclear for many, and understandably so - the whole thing is archaic!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She screams type A anal retentive who just cant relax.

Even with the child's musical she becomes obsessed with the show and then when her followers say it is the wrong one. There is a movie and there is the original recording. People can have their own preferences. Why apologise? She is so afraid of offending anyone. Then she said she had to explain to the kids it was the wrong one.

She seens to hyper fixate on anything she becomes interested in.
She does hyperfixate. I think there's something mentally wrong with her.
Even the snarly dumb laughing in each sentence. Who the hell gets on like that and who are these idiots paying to subscribe to her?