Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Such a stereotypical American name.

JFK was John Fitzgerald Kennedy as his mother's maiden name was Fitzgerald. So there was a reason for it and it was just a middle name anyway. I really don't understand why Americans give surnames as first names.

Plus it doesn't seem to go with her other two kids names Eleanor and Oliver which in my opinion are much nicer names.
We use surnames as forenames here too in the UK.
It's not an American thing.

Heidi88

VIP Member
The comments have not been deleted. I think her followers are down 5K. Are we about to see a post BLM style turnaround? Has Lizard realised the love out there for Kate versus the lack of interest in M€G$? You guys it has been ALOT for someone with the diminished intelligence of Lizard. American Riviera Orchard (569K followers in 11days) is an official flop before it has even launched. The Prince and Princess of Wales have gained the same amount of followers up from 15.4M to 15.9M in 2 days on an old account that already had 15M. The post has received over 5M likes and comments in 2 days. The video has 94M views. These are facts, cold hard statistics. Kate doesn't over play her hand, when she opens her mouth, the whole world stops and listens. The world just isn't that bothered about M€G$, an empty vessel makes the most noise. M€G$ overplayed her hand and is no longer relevant. Lizard is realising she put all her eggs in the wrong basket. Now the question is how can she pivot hard without looking like the hypocrite she is. Well as you can imagine, I have SMT.
Her follower count isnt down unfortunately

Attachments

Unfluential

So the Sugars came for her and she had tp row back in on her boat. She is so pathetic. And the laugh after mentioning her jumper... what a twat.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Medics say they don’t work too. Surgeons wear masks to protect them from getting flying fluids in their face. Many studies, including in The Lancet state that members of the public wearing them are useless against a virus. Mind boggling how many of you have been brainwashed to believe a badly fitted piece of cloth on your face is any use at all.
Mind boggling how you can be so rude about something others choose to do as a courtesy.
If I have a cold and need to be around others, I'll wear a mask to stop me spreading my virus around.
Just for your info, I've worked in medical for 23 years.
If I don't want flying fluids in my face during surgery, i wear a visor on top of the mask. Full face protection.

Heidi88

VIP Member
She is a joke. She blocked me around the time of the coronation as I liked a comment that someone wrote basically telling her she was unhinged 😂 (she said Charles had no right to be crowned as he committed adultery, she was spitting feathers about it-must be great to be 24 and have made no mistakes in your life and so are free to judge others!!). Interesting about her and HIH though, they used to get along until Emilie went rouge and decided she knew better than everyone.
Oh I missed that about the Coronation. But I do remember following and unfollowing her a few times before as I didn't agree with some of her views. She does come across very immature.

Honeystar

VIP Member
She did go to earthshot (the ceremony) as part of the press but I can’t remember if she went as herself or on behalf of a publication if that makes sense.

slingshot

Remember at the start she said if someone couldn't afford the cost to email her and she would look after them, then one day she lost it flipped the lid and said it was only the price of a coffee and basically to jog on if you couldn't pay up.
no I must have missed this! Can you share more? How did that come about?

Sooz

Chatty Member
She was highly paid for years and is a published author. And they look very WASP Money.

Have you seen their house? Easily $1.5-2m in that naice part of LA.