Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
This girl.. so glad ive found a thread on her.

Fake AF.
Started tik tok doing some actually really funny stuff, her videos were pretty good.
Then started a wishlist which moved onto begging for money, gifts, PayPal etc. People were sending her £100s - one time she said she had to use it to go help her sister who’d just had a baby but she then let it slip that actually her sisters husband paid for her to get there, so where did those hundreds go? That was when I first decided it’s a no from me.
A lot of the stuff she says or claims doesn’t add up or doesn’t make sense.
You can tell by how two faced she is that she really does not give a damn about helping anyone at all. During the lockdown in November she was off out constantly she went to B&M about five times a week for god sake. Thankfully this lockdown she does seem to be staying home more but that really infuriated me in November when she was out every single day. Yeah that’s really being a caring person Eden? Putting everyone at risk by going out pointlessly all the time - that’s why we’re in the mess we are now because people couldn’t stay home before!!
She seems to fall out with a lot of people/tik tokkers as well which I’m not surprised about because she can come across really rude, she’s been rude to people commenting on lives before for no reason just because they say the wrong thing in her opinion.
I feel sorry for her friend wayne as well, don’t really follow him or know much about him but he seems to really think a lot of Eden he’s always hyping her up but honestly don’t think she puts a lot of effort into that friendship at all. But then I don’t know if she does any friendship, she’s slagged her ‘best friend’ off massively before on a live, so two faced so it seems she gets bored of people, picks them up and drops them when she decides she wants to and expects them to put all the effort in. More fool them for going running back though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry to say this but Freya is the only one with a fair enough mouth and teeth. Eden and Yaz just have the same features, too much gum and looks like their teeth are too big for their mouths 🤢

aliceinengland

Did anyone see when she tried to justify faking having anxiety if it meant getting front row tickets to a concert?! This girl actually openly admitted she faked her sister having a metal Health issue to get better seats. Then pretends to care about mental health doing her BS eat with Eden videos. Absolute joke.
She’s also stated before she doesn’t care if anyone’s exempt from wearing a mask as everyone should be wearing one regardless of the situation. However I’m pretty sure if she was exempt she’d be flaunting it all over social media. t

this girl, can’t even call her a woman because of how she acts, so girl, doesn’t deserve anywhere near 1 million followers.

• Wow

Cece999

It's actually a very dangerous game shes playing.. These young girls idolise her and how long before one of them does something to themselves because of her ignoring or something and shes held accountable (i know its not really her fault but people will slate her) Shes no way a good role model she thinks shes some bad bitch but shes just a posh girl whos mummy and daddy obviously fund her life style too. I hate the way her sisters and mum has like edenharvs sister or edenharvs mum like shes something soooo famous 😂 and dont get me started on the merch 😂😂

• Haha
It’s really horrible about what happened to Eden’s grandad, but for her to say “his been let down by our generation” is a bit harsh. The death of your grandad has nothing to do with your following or people of this generation. How did your grandad get coronavirus in the first place? I remember on your live you saying that you don’t speak to your auntie and uncle because you’re convinced it was them who gave it to him. So please cut it out like you’re innocent when you’re not Eden. You’ve said “families across are experiencing this because of your selfish actions”
So please inform me, does this include you too?
when you was begging poppy to come over and do your hair? You saying it wouldn’t matter because you’d wear gloves and a mask? What about the time you went to wales TWICE? The time you had your sister down, with her husband and baby. What about making an excuse everyday to go to the shop? Because one day your mum needs milk, then the next day she apparently needs bread when surely to stop the spread and bringing it home to your dad who’s high risk? You’d get everything you was low on ONE DAY A WEEK?

I’m sorry mate but practice what you preach. You sound like a bloody hypocrite right now. Anything for the likes and views.

There is something about her that doesn’t sit right with me.
I think she’s incredibly two-faced, watched a couple of her lives when she’s on Omegle and she can be so rude & vile to some people. There are young kids who love her and she’s just awfully rude.

Deedeewoo

She just isnt a nice person and she has shit hair!

I used to like her until she came onto lives begging people for money to go visit her sister (after she had a baby) because she had no money and when people didn’t give her enough money she then said she had enough to go because she took out 300 from her savings. Like what the fuck?! Why are you expecting other people to pay for you to go down and see your sister when clearly your sister has money

Her sister is a twat aswell if thats the one she does lives with
Sorry im trying to get the hang of replying on here i normally just sit and snigger

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok, so I’m new to this. Not too sure how to use it but Eden guided me in the direction to this site by mentioning it in her lives numerous times and I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Now I know...

Firstly, I’m so glad she mentioned this site numerous times as now I’m not alone in thinking all the things you guys have been saying. I thought everyone was wearing rose tinted glasses for ages and everyone just worshiped her and didn’t see through her... I’m glad I’m not alone 😂

I’m not one to talk about people or make people feel terrible about themselves but, she has bought this on herself. I understand she’s young but she’s literally not setting an example to all those young followers that follow her.

To begin with.. she wakes up mid afternoon/late afternoon eats, sleeps, films tiktoks then repeats the next day. I know we are currently in a pandemic but I actually much preferred her when she was working and was relatable. I used to really enjoy her content when she was working and had something about her. She claims to have lost her job due to her dad being unwell and having to resign to help protect her dad from covid - completely understandable.. what I don’t understand is why she can’t go back now? She’s ok to go to B&M, zoo, Thorpe park but to not go out and earn a living? She can’t say it’s because she’ll get ‘recognised’ as well.. look at TikTok postie.. she’s doing both! So, it’s not a valid excuse. Why isn’t she honest and just say she earns her money through tiktok and doesn’t want to go back to work because she would rather spend her day eating, sleeping and watching Once upon a time?! How can she even film ‘a day in the life’ when her life consists of the same thing everyday?! She might as well just keep putting up the same day in a life!

So, the whole Omegle saga... again not setting an example. She says how dangerous and disgusting it is and that her followers shouldn’t go on it. Yet she proceeds to do it? It would have been safer for her followers to go on her ‘hashtag’ as they would have been less likely to see things they shouldn’t.. now her young/vulnerable followers are subjected to seeing that because they are so desperate to see Eden!!

With regards to Wayne... I really feel for him. He seems so vulnerable. He genuinely worships the ground Eden walks on. She is making him into what she wants!! She’s so demanding of his needs and he’ll do it as he’s always trying to seek her approval. Eden just sees Wayne as her ‘pet’ that she can tell to sit, beg and roll over. She didn’t want Wayne to be in a relationship with Louis as she lost control of Wayne.. she even some what addmited it to Wayne on live after him and Louis split up. Whenever Eden falls out with someone Wayne does too as he stands up for her then Eden makes friends with the people she fell out with and Wayne is left not sorting things out with people.

It makes you wonder how a girl of that age has had so many boyfriends? Why she hasn’t got a group of friends? Why are her only friends her sisters, a clinger on that’s actually her sisters friend and one she met from tiktok? She’s toxic and a narcissist that’s why she can’t hold onto friendship!

ive also noticed that after Eden hit 200k - 500k followers on tiktok her reaction faded. Like, I remember her full on breaking down crying with her mum there on live because of what she achieved and how proud of herself she was that she had so many followers and how truly great full she was. I mean she hit 1m followers and let off a deflated bloody balloon in a field. Where was the great full crying? I was expecting fireworks, singing, dancing, crying, hugging her parents but no.. a deflated balloon.

I don’t mean any offence, I’m just being realistic to the situation that’s happening and for all those young girls who are wanting to be like her.

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Why don’t you just not watch her lives if she pisses you all of that much you have to hide behind a screen, wtf happened to “in a world where where you can be anything... be kind”

Some of your words could be her last breath! Want to be responsible for a death? No? yeh didn’t think so
I think a lot of the comments on here are quite tame. I don’t agree with really personal attacks but mostly on here we’ve just spoken about the lies she tells which yeah, if someone lies I think they deserve to be called out on it.
Every single person that puts themselves out there is going to get criticism because guess what? We all have different opinions, we all have different likes and dislikes and the world would be a very boring place if we did and we all kissed each other’s arses all the time. It happens in the real world too, in schools, colleges, work places - you’ve never criticised another student when you were at your school because they annoyed you one day or another colleague at work? A family member that’s wound you up one day? That’s pretty much the same as what we’re doing on here, sometimes she annoys us so we speak about it. You’re literally sat on this exact same website anyway. Didn’t you call her a ‘rat’ that’s far worse than any comment I’ve put on so practice what you preach!

• Heart

PinguPea

Here goes wayne copying Eden with green hair again
He looks like the joker right now 😂

This is really awful of me to say but I always think Wayne looks like he smells of washing when you forget about it and leave it in the washing machine for 3 days 😂 haha that’s so random but I don’t know what it is, I just feel like he would smell bad hahaha

I’m not being mean but why would you even screenshot something like your sisters hysterically crying watching their grandads funeral through a zoom call? 😶 you haven’t seen your best friend for two months? Well so you met him/her through a lockdown then? Two months ago, the whole of London, south east and Kent was in lockdown? And don’t start with “I haven’t been able to meet my nephew outside of a lockdown?” But you’ve met him lots of times? You went down when he was born to help? You know the time you paid £350 for a taxi? And that time Freya went with you. You and your household went down? Yasmin came down to you? It’s all lies. She talks so much she don’t know when she’s speaking the truth anymore. Stop with the lies to make yourself feel better Eden. We all know you go out to the shop for non essential because any normal person would buy all the essentials needed instead of going for milk on Monday, bread on Tuesday. You’d know what you was low on and would top up on them things. It’s all excuses.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
This is Tattle, you talk about the person and everything about them so family and friends ends up mentioned at times.

Go look at the Mrs Hinch thread, they talk about her hubby, her parents, the dog and even her 1 year old son. Its full on.

If you're that triggered by, what was actually a harmless comment about Edens Mum, then tattle may not be for you.

Its almost no holes barred on here (no leaking addresses etc)

Sometimes I read things on other threads and think "oooo thats harsh" "wow thats evil" but I don't have a go at the person, I just scroll on as that's what Tattle is about, people tattling about others and how they feel.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
For someone who’s so happy being single she seems to chase a lot of men and come across desperate for attention from men.
So the carer she ended things with during the first lockdown. (I think)
Not long after that it came out she was talking to Dan spragg knowing he had a girlfriend (that he apparently said he’d leave for her) his girlfriend found out so that ended.
Then she jumped on Josh who on his first account was doing really well, he had more followers than her. I don’t think she fancied him at all. She’s described her type and it’s no way him but she lead him and her followers on to believe that she did because it got her attention.
Then she moved onto AJ, was talking about him constantly, duel lives with him but has recently said they’ve had a disagreement and aren’t as close.
Now she’s literally onto any guy that will give her attention on there, including some guy from abroad who she regularly tries to get attention from and comments inappropriate things on his videos 🤦🏼‍♀️
None of them are giving her enough attention so she’s now moved back onto the carer, calling him a lot and uploading videos about him saying she still loves him?
Girl WHAT?! It’s crazy. She’s gained following from all of them as well as they’d all got more subs than her when she first started talking to them, yet she’s said about people using HER?!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She needs to move on from her exes. Stop telling stories about them. Stop making videos about them. Stop calling them. She goes on about wanting to be happy by herself but she’s either chasing her exes or seeking attention from men online (Dan Spragg, Josh, AJ etc etc who she’s tried it all on with) if you want to be happy on your own Eden you need to stop chasing men and get over your exes.

Sosig

Chatty Member
she also used to beg for gifts and then act like she wasn’t begging when she got called out for it
I remember her lives used to consist of her literally unboxing gifts, her amazon wish list is shocking sometimes.

I remember her saying at the start of the year that she worked at a taxi firm on the phones but it’s clear she thinks she’s some sort of influencer now.

she’s also taken full advantage creators innocently doing “have dinner with me” videos and turned into “eat with Eden” and brought out merch then kicked off when people with eating disorders were messaging her asking for help.

people who avidly follow her are so obsessed with her

Yoyo23456

Now she's imagining she has the least bit of an idea what it is to be a mum because if Freyas kids. 'me and Freya would go over and offer them snacks to make the mum feel at ease' 🙄🙄 no Freya did that you were just there.
You will NEVER know what's its like until its your crotch goblin that's screaming the shop down. Don't keep on like they are your kids they aren't they are your sisters and I'm sure as a single mum she works damn hard raising them for you to take the bastard lime light. You were 14 when Acer was born don't pretend to be anything your not.

Do not patronise your sister and all other mothers with your St Teresa impression it's bull.

Oh and Wayne take it from a woman who's had friends like Eden. It never ends well ❤

Eden got arsey because Freya went on a walk without her as they already planned to go on a walk, but I’m sorry Freya has two bloody kids to think about not just you “darling”

Maybe if you don’t spend half the day asleep and 2 hours getting ready you could of gone with her🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Eve123

I just nipped on and Eden said that she hadn’t been on here since page 6, but Wayne had been on it today(page 17). She doesn’t understand why because she hasn’t done anything wrong, and it’s ‘all lies’. They then mentioned the petition to get tattle shut down.

Lots of people commented saying everyone needs a friend like Wayne, and she got arsey saying what about me guys, why don’t people say that about me. i thought that was really odd, like she was trying to bring the attention back to her?

Someone asked if they’d share a flat together and Eden said no Wayne probably could with me but I couldn’t with him, I can only take him in small doses he annoys me. He looked so sad aswell bless him, what a bitch!!

• Angry

PinguPea

The other day she was like “who the fuck is Lawrence?!” And just now someone asked if she has seen one of his recent videos and she said no so surely that to me means she knows who he is or she would have asked then...why does she do that?!

she just finished the live with “have a lovely day” Eden the day is over, it’s 5pm and the sun is setting!

How do we do a poll for the new thread name? We need to decide. Any other good ones out there?
Edenharvz-thinks she’s fire but she’s actually just a dire liar

Last edited:
  • Haha