Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if this whole tik tok friends happened outside of lockdown?
She would have slept with them all by now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
God help us when it’s all over, the amount of videos we’d get!!

It would be juicy to watch though lol. I cannot stand Kerry Keates she loves herself way more than Eden and bullies people (she slags AJ, Eden etc off and has her mods literally troll people until they delete their page but runs a mental health page and cries troll if anyone says anything to her) however she's been meeting up with different lads from TT, finishing with them taking all the duets down and moving onto the next. She's just started with a new one now. They cycle continues.

So covid hasn't stopped her, nor having 2 kids lol so I give Eden credit. She has been sticking to lockdown more than some.

Ive made a page on here about her but she actually makes Eden look nice.

Anyone seen her new tiktok video telling people to think twice before reporting someone? 😂 this is my job, this is mine and my families livelihood. Lol.
wayne commenting like “it effects us so much”
Maybe change what you speak about etc on lives and then you won’t get banned, maybe don’t have your jumpsuit half way down your stomach where we can see everything that’s classed as nudity. You’ve been around on TikTok for a while now eden. You should know what the rules are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t agree with her (or anyone) getting banned for no reason it’s stupid reporting people when they’re not doing anything wrong. I wasn’t on the live though and know she has in the past been banned for doing stupid stuff. What did she do?

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with her (or anyone) getting banned for no reason it’s stupid reporting people when they’re not doing anything wrong. I wasn’t on the live though and know she has in the past been banned for doing stupid stuff. What did she do?
It was apparently for sexual nudity, but to be honest.. she did zip down her jumpsuit further so everyone could see more bust

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t on the live so I don’t know if it warranted reporting or not but it’s just the way she talks to people in that video, like she’s better than everyone else that bugs me

Is that NHS advert a joke?

Mad Respect for you Eden. Eh why? She’s being paid for it ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was apparently for sexual nudity, but to be honest.. she did zip down her jumpsuit further so everyone could see more bust
Not for no reason then 😂 and that’s why her attitude stinks. Everything is someone else’s fault-her hair, her bans, her failed a levels etc etc

Oh here we go again, her latest video.. “I wouldn’t dream of going to a party” blah blah blah. Just bore off with the waterworks all the time. I’m sorry but you’re not the only one who hasn’t seen their friends, family and partners for months or lost someone close to them. People have lost their jobs, loved ones and homes. I’m sorry but you cannot tell your following “I don’t want you going out unless it’s for this or that”. You’re not their mother. They’re not going to listen to you, so don’t even waste your time.

Is that NHS advert a joke?

Mad Respect for you Eden. Eh why? She’s being paid for it ffs!
She’s doing anything for the following and likes lol

Does a nhs video but was begging her hair extension lady to come around and “quickly do her hair” lol hypocrite

Notice how she listed work this time. “Work, exercise and essentials” and she doesn’t read this thread, yeh right!
I know so many people that haven’t seen even their parents for nearly a year now. She’s seen her parents, both her sisters and her nieces and nephews. Do you realise how lucky you are for that Eden? So what you can’t see your friends! Not seen your best friend for 2 months? That’s nothing!

I’m not being mean but why would you even screenshot something like your sisters hysterically crying watching their grandads funeral through a zoom call? 😶 you haven’t seen your best friend for two months? Well so you met him/her through a lockdown then? Two months ago, the whole of London, south east and Kent was in lockdown? And don’t start with “I haven’t been able to meet my nephew outside of a lockdown?” But you’ve met him lots of times? You went down when he was born to help? You know the time you paid £350 for a taxi? And that time Freya went with you. You and your household went down? Yasmin came down to you? It’s all lies. She talks so much she don’t know when she’s speaking the truth anymore. Stop with the lies to make yourself feel better Eden. We all know you go out to the shop for non essential because any normal person would buy all the essentials needed instead of going for milk on Monday, bread on Tuesday. You’d know what you was low on and would top up on them things. It’s all excuses.

Reactions: 8
Haha some people in Chelsey harwoods live were mentioning Eden and she was like “I don’t know who you’re talking about but if she’s a positivity person then that’s boring so why would I watch her?” 😂 I know that Eden quite often watches her so I bet she liked that hahaha

She’s trying too hard to advertise Dan spraggs girlfriends straws as well, give it a rest eden you’re not fooling anyone....you’re just being an arselicker because he’s more likes than you by YOUR “friends”

That was meant to say “more liked” but it won’t let me change it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Whose put a penny in Eden?? Why all of a sudden has she taken a keen interest in staying home and protecting the NHS???
Yeah, she right we should be following the rules - but she certainly hasn’t. Going to every bloody shop to find little moons is NOT essential. And obviously having her sister come down etc & now she’s saying how paranoid they were making sure she got tested. But what about the time you went to Wales?? Full of absolutely SHITE.

Reactions: 4
Exactly I agree, first lockdown she didn’t even go out at all second lockdown was off out everywhere.
Even when lockdown restrictions were put into tiers she was off out everywhere, out at bars , Thorpe park,zoo,hotels ( I’m sure covid was still floating around then)
If her dad is high risk why was she going all these places in the first place? I know people who haven’t seen family/friends in over a year to protect their own.

I honestly do feel upset that she lost her grandad no one should have to endure that at all, losing a grandparent is hard I lost my grandma 6 years ago I’m still going through it.

I think she forgets over 100,000 people In the uk have died from this pandemic, millions all over the world. She thinks she’s the only one who suffered.

When it comes to who I listen to for covid advice I listens to the professionals not some woman off TT who didn’t seem to give a tit before took pics with fans, went into all these shops stays in hotels, so much more the list is endless.

Eden hasn’t seen her best mate in 2 months I haven’t seen my best mate in over a year , she’s had a baby I haven’t seen the baby yet.
My little cousins who are my world I haven’t seen them in a year but I never complain I get on with it.

I am honestly done with her, she isn’t even worth the time on here, she probably enjoys the fact she has this stuff written about her.

I hope she grows up someday and realises there is more to the world then money.

Whose put a penny in Eden?? Why all of a sudden has she taken a keen interest in staying home and protecting the NHS???
Yeah, she right we should be following the rules - but she certainly hasn’t. Going to every bloody shop to find little moons is NOT essential. And obviously having her sister come down etc & now she’s saying how paranoid they were making sure she got tested. But what about the time you went to Wales?? Full of absolutely SHITE.

Last edited:
It’s awful about her Grandad it really is but what about when she was off out on non essential trips to the range and B&M during the November lockdown when people were losing relatives then? Was she thinking about people dying then?
She stayed in during the first lockdown fair enough but she’s not exactly one to talk about staying home and saving lives is she after her daily trips to B&M, trips to Thorpe park, London, nights out with Wayne, trips to the zoo. Trips to wales. As I said in a previous post she’s done a lot more than most. I’ve literally hardly done anything for a whole year but work, I haven’t seen most my friends and even some family for almost a year. As soon as she was allowed out she was taking the piss and going out at every excuse. She ignored the lockdown in November and even when they were put into tier 3 and tier 4 she was out at every opportunity and it wasn’t ‘essential’ like she claims, shopping for little moons is not essential!! Going on random trips to B&M is not essential... I know people have done much worse, thrown parties and gone off on holidays and she hasn’t at all but she can’t preach at people when she’s not exactly followed the rules exactly herself.

I agree with you completely it’s annoying because people listen to her.

When she posted that video about the NHS stay home made my partner so angry he lost his mum to covid. he’s seen Eden’s videos going out and tit doing what does because she’s ‘Eden Harvz’ he said who do hell does she think she is to tell people what to do.

His words were she’s a nobody who’s using covid for fame and clout and that’s the lowest move anyone can take.

Also she’s a mental health advocate yet she behaves so immature, I wouldn’t want someone like her being part of a mental health campaign.

It’s awful about her Grandad it really is but what about when she was off out on non essential trips to the range and B&M during the November lockdown when people were losing relatives then? Was she thinking about people dying then?
She stayed in during the first lockdown fair enough but she’s not exactly one to talk about staying home and saving lives is she after her daily trips to B&M, trips to Thorpe park, London, nights out with Wayne, trips to the zoo. Trips to wales. As I said in a previous post she’s done a lot more than most. I’ve literally hardly done anything for a whole year but work, I haven’t seen most my friends and even some family for almost a year. As soon as she was allowed out she was taking the piss and going out at every excuse. She ignored the lockdown in November and even when they were put into tier 3 and tier 4 she was out at every opportunity and it wasn’t ‘essential’ like she claims, shopping for little moons is not essential!! Going on random trips to B&M is not essential... I know people have done much worse, thrown parties and gone off on holidays and she hasn’t at all but she can’t preach at people when she’s not exactly followed the rules exactly herself.

It’s really horrible about what happened to Eden’s grandad, but for her to say “his been let down by our generation” is a bit harsh. The death of your grandad has nothing to do with your following or people of this generation. How did your grandad get coronavirus in the first place? I remember on your live you saying that you don’t speak to your auntie and uncle because you’re convinced it was them who gave it to him. So please cut it out like you’re innocent when you’re not Eden. You’ve said “families across are experiencing this because of your selfish actions”
So please inform me, does this include you too?
when you was begging poppy to come over and do your hair? You saying it wouldn’t matter because you’d wear gloves and a mask? What about the time you went to wales TWICE? The time you had your sister down, with her husband and baby. What about making an excuse everyday to go to the shop? Because one day your mum needs milk, then the next day she apparently needs bread when surely to stop the spread and bringing it home to your dad who’s high risk? You’d get everything you was low on ONE DAY A WEEK?

I’m sorry mate but practice what you preach. You sound like a bloody hypocrite right now. Anything for the likes and views.

Reactions: 9
oh dear, oh dear

It’s the constant lies for me.. she’s gone out AGAIN. She has her bag on and everything. Someone commented on her video going “the dedication to go outside for a tiktok” and she has replied saying “I literally got in the car for a TikTok” WHY ARE YOU LYING ALL THE TIME?!?!?!? You have your bag on and we all know if you was indoors like you should be - you would’ve done more than two videos today. Stop with the lies

Attachments

Last edited:
Her latest bleeping crying video.. Her eyes are more dry than the Sahara desert lol. She's so full of tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.