Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just nipped on and Eden said that she hadn’t been on here since page 6, but Wayne had been on it today(page 17). She doesn’t understand why because she hasn’t done anything wrong, and it’s ‘all lies’. They then mentioned the petition to get tattle shut down.

Lots of people commented saying everyone needs a friend like Wayne, and she got arsey saying what about me guys, why don’t people say that about me. i thought that was really odd, like she was trying to bring the attention back to her?

Someone asked if they’d share a flat together and Eden said no Wayne probably could with me but I couldn’t with him, I can only take him in small doses he annoys me. He looked so sad aswell bless him, what a witch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just nipped on and Eden said that she hadn’t been on here since page 6, but Wayne had been on it today(page 17). She doesn’t understand why because she hasn’t done anything wrong, and it’s ‘all lies’. They then mentioned the petition to get tattle shut down.

Lots of people commented saying everyone needs a friend like Wayne, and she got arsey saying what about me guys, why don’t people say that about me. i thought that was really odd, like she was trying to bring the attention back to her?

Someone asked if they’d share a flat together and Eden said no Wayne probably could with me but I couldn’t with him, I can only take him in small doses he annoys me. He looked so sad aswell bless him, what a witch!!
I was literally coming on to say the same thing. The comment about not sharing a flat with him, he looked so sad. He couldn’t even reply he literally went hmm yeh. He talks to her and she shows no interest in him. One day he will see her true colours & she’s clinging onto him as she has no one else, and he’s willing to be her puppy dog

Reactions: 4
managed to catch a bit of her insta live with Wayne and she literally took a piss while on live. Who does that?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha the slags live got banned. Every time you see her on live guys report her. If we all work together we can get her banned. Every time you see her on live REPORT IT
What do you think she got banned for lol

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t for nudity, she was trimming her hair and the second she showed nail scissors on camera it cut off, so probs to do with that

And you guys can report her but I’ve got better things to be doing than waiting for her all day to go live then reporting her I think it’s funny to watch her lives usually

Last edited:
It wasn’t for nudity, she was trimming her hair and the second she showed nail scissors on camera it cut off, so probs to do with that

And you guys can report her but I’ve got better things to be doing than waiting for her all day to go live then reporting her I think it’s funny to watch her lives usually
I would only report her if there was something that warranted it. I know she’s annoying and a serial liar but I won’t be reporting her for no reason. I don’t dislike her as such, just think she needs to remember where she came from and stop thinking she’s better than her followers

I never really seem to catch her on live, she’s either on in an afternoon when I’m working or at stupid o’clock at night and because I have a real job where I have to be up quite early I’m a bit of a grandma and can’t stay up much past 11:30pm 🙃 but I wouldn’t report her or anyone unless it’s actually necessary.. in fact I don’t even know how to report someone!

Reactions: 1
I feel for Wayne, it's such a 1 sided friendship now.

Regarding Josh, he and Dan didn't get on because of Eden but once Josh and Eden fell out / stopped talking Josh then made friends and has been going live with Dan. Not sure if he joined in with Dan on The Gentlemens club.

Its all well and good now mentioning people who are gifting etc but it's not genuine. I think her and Yaz are self centered people.

Yaz saying she's an ex addict but saying its rude of people to ask what her addiction was to? If you aren't ready to talk about it that's absolutely understandable, however you should never of mentioned it all then! You can't blame people for being curious. It's human nature.

Reactions: 5
I liked Eden until i found this thread and started noticing little things 🤣 did anybody watch her live last night she was on omegle...again an she asked alexa to call her ex. I found this odd. He didnt answer so she carried on omegle then tried another 2 times 😳 the american accent she does is so annoying aswell!

Anyone watching her instagram live now?
I am 😂
Eden wanted Poppy to come to her house and do it outside with masks on but poppy said no...but I don’t know why Eden thinks that’s ok when she said yesterday she won’t even go to a shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously she’s above the rules

Poor Freya is doing Eden a favour and she’s just having a go at her constantly. So ungrateful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel for Wayne, it's such a 1 sided friendship now.

Regarding Josh, he and Dan didn't get on because of Eden but once Josh and Eden fell out / stopped talking Josh then made friends and has been going live with Dan. Not sure if he joined in with Dan on The Gentlemens club.

Its all well and good now mentioning people who are gifting etc but it's not genuine. I think her and Yaz are self centered people.

Yaz saying she's an ex addict but saying its rude of people to ask what her addiction was to? If you aren't ready to talk about it that's absolutely understandable, however you should never of mentioned it all then! You can't blame people for being curious. It's human nature.
It makes her sound edgy and mysterious. Keeps the crowd asking questions. Calm down, we’ve all smoked a bit of weed hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am 😂
Eden wanted Poppy to come to her house and do it outside with masks on but poppy said no...but I don’t know why Eden thinks that’s ok when she said yesterday she won’t even go to a shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously she’s above the rules

Poor Freya is doing Eden a favour and she’s just having a go at her constantly. So ungrateful!
Who's Poppy? What did they want to do outside? 😂

Poppy is the girl who does her hair extensions (for free) I’m assuming she wanted Poppy to redo them for free outside

I didn’t watch her live so I don’t know what went on with Freya but she always treats her like tit

• Haha
As above yes poppy is her hairdresser who fits her hair extensions for free and Eden wanted her to come and tighten them outside.
Freya was doing this for Eden with Poppy’s help on the live and Eden was just so horrible to her, even the comments were all about feeling sorry for Freya. She was trying her best but of course it wasn’t good enough and Eden was saying about doing it herself 🤦🏻‍♀️. She was begging Poppy to do it and quite rightly that wasn’t even up for discussion, it was a no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.