Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god yes! I cringe sooooo much at the acting videos
talking of the acting videos, has anyone stalked her Facebook???
Please do for a laugh!! There’s some god awful acting videos with her on stage & with an audience 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Please do for a laugh!! There’s some god awful acting videos with her on stage & with an audience 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my lol! There’s a YouTube as well. Just watching and apparently the carer was 44 when they got together 🤔

yes I have 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there’s a reason she only acts in plays her mum ‘directs’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I used to really like eden when she had a smaller following but i feel it has really gotten to her head honestly.
one thing i disliked was when someone called ‘jemma’ started sending her huge gifts constantly which must of added up to thousands of pounds and suddenly they ended up becoming ‘friends’, though it was very obvious that eden didn’t really like her much and just wanted to keep her around as her personal piggy bank, i felt so sorry for jemma because she literally worshipped her.

I also find it infuriating how she constantly blames everything on her star sign ‘aqaurius’ like its her only personality trait, its a load of garbage🤣
she used to do this with someone called Lauren who used to gift her loads when she had a small following! It was obvious she didn’t really like this Lauren but would always make comments when she came onto her live because she knew that she would get so many gifts from her

as an Aquarius myself I am ashamed to share my sign with her, not that it actually means anything and is a load of bullshit to be honest.

Reactions: 4
This girl.. so glad ive found a thread on her.

Fake AF.
Started tik tok doing some actually really funny stuff, her videos were pretty good.
Then started a wishlist which moved onto begging for money, gifts, PayPal etc. People were sending her £100s - one time she said she had to use it to go help her sister who’d just had a baby but she then let it slip that actually her sisters husband paid for her to get there, so where did those hundreds go? That was when I first decided it’s a no from me.
A lot of the stuff she says or claims doesn’t add up or doesn’t make sense.
You can tell by how two faced she is that she really does not give a damn about helping anyone at all. During the lockdown in November she was off out constantly she went to B&M about five times a week for god sake. Thankfully this lockdown she does seem to be staying home more but that really infuriated me in November when she was out every single day. Yeah that’s really being a caring person Eden? Putting everyone at risk by going out pointlessly all the time - that’s why we’re in the mess we are now because people couldn’t stay home before!!
She seems to fall out with a lot of people/tik tokkers as well which I’m not surprised about because she can come across really rude, she’s been rude to people commenting on lives before for no reason just because they say the wrong thing in her opinion.
I feel sorry for her friend wayne as well, don’t really follow him or know much about him but he seems to really think a lot of Eden he’s always hyping her up but honestly don’t think she puts a lot of effort into that friendship at all. But then I don’t know if she does any friendship, she’s slagged her ‘best friend’ off massively before on a live, so two faced so it seems she gets bored of people, picks them up and drops them when she decides she wants to and expects them to put all the effort in. More fool them for going running back though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This girl.. so glad ive found a thread on her.

Fake AF.
Started tik tok doing some actually really funny stuff, her videos were pretty good.
Then started a wishlist which moved onto begging for money, gifts, PayPal etc. People were sending her £100s - one time she said she had to use it to go help her sister who’d just had a baby but she then let it slip that actually her brothers husband paid for her to get there, so where did those hundreds go? That was when I first decided it’s a no from me.
A lot of the stuff she says or claims doesn’t add up or doesn’t make sense.
You can tell by how two faced she is that she really does not give a damn about helping anyone at all. During the lockdown in November she was off out constantly she went to B&M about five times a week for god sake. Thankfully this lockdown she does seem to be staying home more but that really infuriated me in November when she was out every single day. Yeah that’s really being a caring person Eden? Putting everyone at risk by going out pointlessly all the time - that’s why we’re in the mess we are now because people couldn’t stay home before!!
She seems to fall out with a lot of people/tik tokkers as well which I’m not surprised about because she can come across really rude, she’s been rude to people commenting on lives before for no reason just because they say the wrong thing in her opinion.
I feel sorry for her friend wayne as well, don’t really follow him or know much about him but he seems to really think a lot of Eden he’s always hyping her up but honestly don’t think she puts a lot of effort into that friendship at all. But then I don’t know if she does any friendship, she’s slagged her ‘best friend’ off massively before on a live, so two faced so it seems she gets bored of people, picks them up and drops them when she decides she wants to and expects them to put all the effort in. More fool them for going running back though!
Felt like I wrote this myself, 100% agree with everything you’ve said 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Urgh she joined the creator fund?! Ffs... also, it irritates me so much how she clearly tries to come across like this edgy, know it all person - you're 22, you're basically still a child (but I guess compared to a 13 year old fans she is a "grown up"). I preferred her look when she was more normal and had brown hair. No comments from me re. the nose, as I had a much bigger nose that I was constantly bullied about (family even agreed/encouraged it being "too big for my face" - think Eugene Levy), and I had it done nearly 5 years ago now (yes I regret it, was untreated for my MH issues and tit), and tbh her nose is fine. But she's so....... not even chavvy, just tacky?!! And faking this image SO much. She lives in T.Wells, Penshurst is veryyy nice rich defo middle class village, Yas speaks well, so does her Mum and Dad. It's like she's trying so hard to shy away from her middle class roots and becomes this insta baddie type bleep

Also, how the duck is she now "friends" with "celebs"? She's mentioned in a live how she's friends with Jamie Best/ this Lauren person who was mentioned earlier on? Also her Eat with Eden series can jog on..

End rant lol, sorry for all the swearing, I'm just on a roll!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Urgh she joined the creator fund?! Ffs... also, it irritates me so much how she clearly tries to come across like this edgy, know it all person - you're 22, you're basically still a child (but I guess compared to a 13 year old fans she is a "grown up"). I preferred her look when she was more normal and had brown hair. No comments from me re. the nose, as I had a much bigger nose that I was constantly bullied about (family even agreed/encouraged it being "too big for my face" - think Eugene Levy), and I had it done nearly 5 years ago now (yes I regret it, was untreated for my MH issues and tit), and tbh her nose is fine. But she's so....... not even chavvy, just tacky?!! She lives in T.Wells, comes from a veryyy nice village, Yas speaks well, so does her Mum and Dad. It's like she' trying so hard to shy away from her middle class roots and becomes this insta baddie type bleep.

Also, how the duck is she now "friends" with celebs? Also her Eat with eden series can jog on..

Sorry for all the swearing, I'm just on a roll!!
she’s only friends with ‘celebs’ cos she fan girls and doesn’t leave them alone 🤣

Reactions: 2
She tells all these stories about boyfriends and what they did but I’d LOVE to hear their side of the story 😆

Its the crying on camera that drives me nuts aswell like who takes pictures of themselves crying?? Even when her grandad died she had to slip a pic of herself crying in the post.. I find her just such a attention seeker

😂😂😂 I just seen this on her tiktok 😂😂

Attachments

I can't bloody keep up lol, the way she phrases them makes it sound like loads, but isn't it like 3? The guy when she was 16-20, then some other guy, then this carer?! (which I'm still not totally on board with, I mean.... we're talking a 20+ age gap. Yeah she looks older but it's a bit sus to me. Also from his perspective, that's breaking a professional boundary TO THE EXTREME)

Also, all the sexual content on her page but no 18+ on her profile when the majority of her viewers are like 12 sits really uncomfortably with me.

Guys...has she not mentioned it enough...she slept with Callum best!
Oops, I defo meant him when I wrote Jamie Best 😂 Has she ever mentioned it though?

I can't bloody keep up lol, the way she phrases them makes it sound like loads, but isn't it like 3? The guy when she was 16-20, then some other guy, then this carer?! (which I'm still not totally on board with, I mean.... we're talking a 20+ age gap. Yeah she looks older but it's a bit sus to me. Also from his perspective, that's breaking a professional boundary TO THE EXTREME)

Also, all the sexual content on her page but no 18+ on her profile when the majority of her viewers are like 12 sits really uncomfortably with me.

Oops, I defo meant him when I wrote Jamie Best 😂 Has she ever mentioned it though?
She won’t do a video about Callum I don’t think in case she either gets called out or in trouble for it but she mentions it probably once a week on her lives if not more 🤦🏻‍♀️

She drops it into conversations randomly when she’s feeling like she’s lacking attention I think and she has done a brief ‘story time’ on it back when she wasn’t very popular.
Basically said they met in a club he was doing an appearance at I think, he apparently invited her and her friend back to wherever he was staying.
She must of been quite young at the time, not saying she was super young but im guessing it wasn’t within the last couple of years because we’ve been in a pandemic for almost a year and then she was with the carer guy and another guy briefly right before that? I also don’t know how old Callum Best is but that doesn’t sit right with me either that he’s picking up random young girls in clubs that throw themselves at him.

She drops it into conversations randomly when she’s feeling like she’s lacking attention I think and she has done a brief ‘story time’ on it back when she wasn’t very popular.
Basically said they met in a club he was doing an appearance at I think, he apparently invited her and her friend back to wherever he was staying.
She must of been quite young at the time, not saying she was super young but im guessing it wasn’t within the last couple of years because we’ve been in a pandemic for almost a year and then she was with the carer guy and another guy briefly right before that? I also don’t know how old Callum Best is but that doesn’t sit right with me either that he’s picking up random young girls in clubs that throw themselves at him.
I think she was 21 because it was straight after the one that travelled and cheated on her if I remember rightly. I remember her doing a story time in one of her lives and she said that Callum saved her when she was feeling crap about herself after her cheating ex or something equally dramatic and she said she was going to thank him when she finished the live

Guys...has she not mentioned it enough...she slept with Callum best!
She banged on and on Callum only followed her and another person. He doesn't follow her anymore 😂😂😂😂

She mentioned tattle on her live the other day saying she had found it and wished she hadn't. Hey Eden 👋.

She banged on and on Callum only followed her and another person. He doesn't follow her anymore 😂😂😂😂

She mentioned tattle on her live the other day saying she had found it and wished she hadn't. Hey Eden 👋.
Yesss! I said about her mentioning tattle on her live 😂 she mentioned it 2 days in a row 😂

Anyone seen Wayne’s gone on a tiktok break? Do you think Eden’s binned him off?’🤣🤣
She mentioned him today and joked about him needing a break and he was attention seeking. Then said he wanted to take a break and sort some stuff out to come back and make better content I think?
She’d never fully bin him off because he literally does anything and everything she says. He buys her stuff, orders her things and orders food to her house, bigs her up constantly, etc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.