Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also did anyone see the eat with Eden the other day she was like ow I had good day found out my ex wasn't dead was like what???

Reactions: 1
For someone who’s so happy being single she seems to chase a lot of men and come across desperate for attention from men.
So the carer she ended things with during the first lockdown. (I think)
Not long after that it came out she was talking to Dan spragg knowing he had a girlfriend (that he apparently said he’d leave for her) his girlfriend found out so that ended.
Then she jumped on Josh who on his first account was doing really well, he had more followers than her. I don’t think she fancied him at all. She’s described her type and it’s no way him but she lead him and her followers on to believe that she did because it got her attention.
Then she moved onto AJ, was talking about him constantly, duel lives with him but has recently said they’ve had a disagreement and aren’t as close.
Now she’s literally onto any guy that will give her attention on there, including some guy from abroad who she regularly tries to get attention from and comments inappropriate things on his videos 🤦🏼‍♀️
None of them are giving her enough attention so she’s now moved back onto the carer, calling him a lot and uploading videos about him saying she still loves him?
Girl WHAT?! It’s crazy. She’s gained following from all of them as well as they’d all got more subs than her when she first started talking to them, yet she’s said about people using HER?!

Reactions: 8
For someone who’s so happy being single she seems to chase a lot of men and come across desperate for attention from men.
Not long after that it came out she was talking to Dan spragg knowing he had a girlfriend (that he apparently said he’d leave for her) his girlfriend found out so that ended.
Then she jumped on Josh who on his first account was doing really well, he had more followers than her. I don’t think she fancied him at all. She’s described her type and it’s no way him but she lead him and her followers on to believe that she did because it got her attention.
Then she moved onto AJ, was talking about him constantly, duel lives with him but has recently said they’ve had a disagreement and aren’t as close.
Now she’s literally onto any guy that will give her attention on there, including some guy from abroad who she regularly tries to get attention from and comments inappropriate things on his videos 🤦🏼‍♀️
None of them are giving her enough attention so she’s now moved back onto the carer, calling him a lot and uploading videos about him saying she still loves him?
Girl WHAT?! It’s crazy. She’s gained following from all of them as well as they’d all got more subs than her when she first started talking to them, yet she’s said about people using HER?!
Omg Dan sprang I never heard about this do tell all?

Did you see her behaviour when she found out Josh had a girlfriend now...it was unreal...like more rude and vile than usual. She arranged a zoom call for only paying gifters saying she gives enough to people for free.
Around the same time there was a lot of comments about her being a benefit fraud which I do agree with if she’s earning what she made out. The other thing at the same time was a woman called Joanne (who is apparently disabled) and Eden conned her...something about a hoodie that she bidded for but it never arrived. Her behaviour was shocking at that time like I say.

Did you see her behaviour when she found out Josh had a girlfriend now...it was unreal...like more rude and vile than usual. She arranged a zoom call for only paying gifters saying she gives enough to people for free.
Around the same time there was a lot of comments about her being a benefit fraud which I do agree with if she’s earning what she made out. The other thing at the same time was a woman called Joanne (who is apparently disabled) and Eden conned her...something about a hoodie that she bidded for but it never arrived. Her behaviour was shocking at that time like I say.

Reactions: 4
Omg Dan sprang I never heard about this do tell all?
They were very pally during the first lockdown last year. I only found Dan through Eden as she’d always mention it. They did some duel live things together, at the time he’d got a lot more followers than her so it was definitely doing her a favour! All of a sudden it stopped. She never mentioned him and she said she wouldn’t speak about why. She did though eventually on a live... saying they were texting and he was saying how much he liked that, he’d leave his girlfriend for her. His girlfriend found out, he blocked her and deleted her so that’s what started the whole dispute.
There’s been times since then she’s gone onto his lives and said stuff, his girlfriend came onto her live once after Eden sent people to his and asked if she’d just stop and leave it.
She now claims there’s no ‘bad feelings’ on her side and I think she’s tried to reach out to him (ive noticed since Josh and AJ and quite a few other tik tokkers seem to of befriended him she’s saying these things) but I don’t think he wants to know.
This is just all Eden’s version of the story so what’s true and what isn’t I don’t know!

Reactions: 2
I only found eden a couple of months ago so had no idea about the Dan Spragg thing!! Feel so sorry for his girlfriend. I really don’t understand the attraction to him, I think he’s odd looking.
I saw one of yaz’s tiktoks talking about addiction the other day, does anyone know what the story is around that?

Omg when she found out Josh had a girlfriend was hilarious she was soooooo jealous 🤣

that doesn’t surprise me about the hoodie, she once made her ‘fans’ do a gift war on live to win a skanky chain that was worn round her neck everyday 🤢 I bet it was caked in make up and it probably bleeping stank 🤮

They were very pally during the first lockdown last year. I only found Dan through Eden as she’d always mention it. They did some duel live things together, at the time he’d got a lot more followers than her so it was definitely doing her a favour! All of a sudden it stopped. She never mentioned him and she said she wouldn’t speak about why. She did though eventually on a live... saying they were texting and he was saying how much he liked that, he’d leave his girlfriend for her. His girlfriend found out, he blocked her and deleted her so that’s what started the whole dispute.
There’s been times since then she’s gone onto his lives and said stuff, his girlfriend came onto her live once after Eden sent people to his and asked if she’d just stop and leave it.
She now claims there’s no ‘bad feelings’ on her side and I think she’s tried to reach out to him (ive noticed since Josh and AJ and quite a few other tik tokkers seem to of befriended him she’s saying these things) but I don’t think he wants to know.
This is just all Eden’s version of the story so what’s true and what isn’t I don’t know!
Dan’s never really mentioned anything and when people have come onto the live he’s just said that he doesn’t want to speak about it which to be honest I actually rate him for that.

Eden on the other hand is such a child, making snarky comments constantly. She’s so jealous that he’s actually doing really well on TikTok!

I feel really sorry for Wayne cos I bet he thought he’d do really well being Eden’s friend but she never helps him out on TikTok (Dan did) I bet if he’d of stayed friends with Dan he would be doing so much better than he is. Dan seemed to actually care about Wayne and constantly boosted his profile and genuinely looked happy to have Wayne on dual lives whereas it looks like it a chore for Eden to have him on there. The way she speaks to Wayne is bleeping rude as well

I only found eden a couple of months ago so had no idea about the Dan Spragg thing!! Feel so sorry for his girlfriend. I really don’t understand the attraction to him, I think he’s odd looking.
I saw one of yaz’s tiktoks talking about addiction the other day, does anyone know what the story is around that?
I think Yaz was addicted to drugs and it really tore the family apart and took its toll on Eden etc but luckily for Yaz she managed to get the help and she’s doing really well for herself and she should be proud 👏🏻 She has a loving husband, a lovely house and a beautiful boy. Just a shame she has a narcissist for a sister.

Also why does Yaz literately hang on to Eden’s ‘fame’ that’s so cringey she even has Edenharvz sister in her tik tok bio like that actually means something.

I would be fuming if I was Freya it’s quite obvious that Yaz prefers Eden and Eden prefers Yaz

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She was addicted to E’s I believe

Omg when she found out Josh had a girlfriend was hilarious she was soooooo jealous 🤣

that doesn’t surprise me about the hoodie, she once made her ‘fans’ do a gift war on live to win a skanky chain that was worn round her neck everyday 🤢 I bet it was caked in make up and it probably bleeping stank 🤮

Dan’s never really mentioned anything and when people have come onto the live he’s just said that he doesn’t want to speak about it which to be honest I actually rate him for that.

Eden on the other hand is such a child, making snarky comments constantly. She’s so jealous that he’s actually doing really well on TikTok!

I feel really sorry for Wayne cos I bet he thought he’d do really well being Eden’s friend but she never helps him out on TikTok (Dan did) I bet if he’d of stayed friends with Dan he would be doing so much better than he is. Dan seemed to actually care about Wayne and constantly boosted his profile and genuinely looked happy to have Wayne on dual lives whereas it looks like it a chore for Eden to have him on there. The way she speaks to Wayne is bleeping rude as well

I think Yaz was addicted to drugs and it really tore the family apart and took its toll on Eden etc but luckily for Yaz she managed to get the help and she’s doing really well for herself and she should be proud 👏🏻 She has a loving husband, a lovely house and a beautiful boy. Just a shame she has a narcissist for a sister.

Also why does Yaz literately hang on to Eden’s ‘fame’ that’s so cringey she even has Edenharvz sister in her tik tok bio like that actually means something.

I would be fuming if I was Freya it’s quite obvious that Yaz prefers Eden and Eden prefers Yaz
I saw the chain thing! Honestly how desperate can you get! But of course her fans were going mad for it!

I reckon the Dan Spragg thing was probably a case of he was nice to her and she over thought it and thought he fancied her 🤣🤣

I reckon the Dan Spragg thing was probably a case of he was nice to her and she over thought it and thought he fancied her 🤣🤣
She lies so much that he probably didn’t fancy her when she thought he did and she took offence so made up a lie to ruin his relationship 😂

Has anyone seen her latest video where she promotes domestic violence? Where she punched her bf in his sleep? Imagine if that was the other way around
She’s now just put up a video about that “Ask for Ani”
Do you think she’s read here and had to jump on it?

She’s now just put up a video about that “Ask for Ani”
Do you think she’s read here and had to jump on it?
She is aware of this thread so probably but it’s so sad that everything she does for things like mental health, eat with Eden etc my first thought is that she’s only doing it for the numbers. Such a shame

100% doing it for the numbers, which is incredibly sad. She really needs to work out who she wants to be her target Audience, or realise her target audience in children

Her live earlier, someone was asking for a happy birthday as they just turned 14 😳

Oh god she’s on Omegle again tonight. When she first went on there she said it was to meet fans as due to Covid she couldn’t do a meet and greet and then people were people horrible on her hashtag thing so she stopped it...so what is the point of her going on there now? Her fans literally just watch her talk to random people online...and they go on there hoping to find her which is very unlikely due to her not using a hashtag...even if they do find her she’ll be an hole about it...plus surely this is a lot more dangerous than if she’d have carried on with the hashtag?

Reactions: 3
Just popped on her live. Her last video was about “ani”
She’s on Omegle pretending to people she’s being strangled???? What the duck!!

Oh god she’s on Omegle again tonight. When she first went on there she said it was to meet fans as due to Covid she couldn’t do a meet and greet and then people were people horrible on her hashtag thing so she stopped it...so what is the point of her going on there now? Her fans literally just watch her talk to random people online...and they go on there hoping to find her which is very unlikely due to her not using a hashtag...even if they do find her she’ll be an hole about it...plus surely this is a lot more dangerous than if she’d have carried on with the hashtag?
If her fans are young and are trying to find her by chance, they are likely to come across some awful stuff on there. She needs to think more about her actions and her followers

Just popped on her live. Her last video was about “ani”
She’s on Omegle pretending to people she’s being strangled???? What the duck!!

If her fans are young and are trying to find her by chance, they are likely to come across some awful stuff on there. She needs to think more about her actions and her followers
She’s more than aware what they’ll come across because she’s come across it herself and whenever she sees a young fan on there or just a random young person she always tells them to be careful BUT she denies all responsibility for it and basically says that she’s on there for her and not the fans so they shouldn’t go on there to find her. If she’s really doing it for herself then why do it on a live? I don’t get the point

I don’t even know why I watch her lives, she annoys me soooo much!!
I guess I just like to see they stupid stuff she does & says!

The fact she encourages young girls to go on omegele is wrong!! She always saying people are wanking on there but yet goes on it on live and always has young girls trying to find her on there

She just said on live that the 40 year old was her boyfriend for four years? She cant keep up with her lies as before she said only 8months

Last edited:
I don’t even know why I watch her lives, she annoys me soooo much!!
I guess I just like to see they stupid stuff she does & says!
Haha I always think this too. I watch them on my phone and I’m constantly shouting at the phone in anger 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.