Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos of her reacting to our comments are kinda creepy. Whys she talking like that? Why can't she just address it like a normal person? Also no ones actually said anything that bad about her. Other websites and comments sections etc are so so toxic and awful. This is nothing compared to anything like that. She needs to relax 😂

Reactions: 6
Those videos of her reacting to our comments are kinda creepy. Whys she talking like that? Why can't she just address it like a normal person? Also no ones actually said anything that bad about her. Other websites and comments sections etc are so so toxic and awful. This is nothing compared to anything like that. She needs to relax 😂
People in the chat were saying she was scaring them 😂

Reactions: 3
Lol, I love the fact that she’s referred to my wowza comment and said she’s messaged the girl, well I haven’t received any messages yet. 🤣🤣🤣
I hope she isn’t throwing out accusations at random people 🧐

Reactions: 5
Lol, I love the fact that she’s referred to my wowza comment and said she’s messaged the girl, well I haven’t received any messages yet. 🤣🤣🤣
More lies I expect

I don’t know if it was in the videos I uploaded but she also said she’d fully paid off that Joanne now and she was also saying she’s not just a normal auntie and that she bought Acer up for the first 6 months of his life because Freya had PND and didn’t “want” to look after him. I think she worded that very insensitivity to Freya. She said she failed all her a levels because of it. She was saying about how we say how horrible she is to Freya but her spy obviously didn’t show her the comments from the day that someone was horrible to Freya on live as we were nothing but complimentary about both of them. If you’re going to show Eden comments then don’t pick and choose the ones you think will get the best reaction, show her the nicer ones too!

Her thread has popped off faster than some people’s threads who have had theirs for years. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
People in the chat were saying she was scaring them 😂
HAHAHA 😂 honestly it was quite scary hahaha

She said she would advertise your small business for free 🥰 you're so lucky. Can't believe that message has got lost somewhere. How strange 😊

Unfair of her to say about Freya having post natal depression and that's why Eden failed her A Levels etc. She probably failed her A Levels cause she was too busy daydreaming about giving gluck gluck 9000 to every Tom Dick and Harry

• Wow
HAHAHA 😂 honestly it was quite scary hahaha

She said she would advertise your small business for free 🥰 you're so lucky. Can't believe that message has got lost somewhere. How strange 😊

Unfair of her to say about Freya having post natal depression and that's why Eden failed her A Levels etc. She probably failed her A Levels cause she was too busy daydreaming about giving gluck gluck 9000 to every Tom Dick and Harry
She also said she never went to college but I thought she was a fully qualified MUA 🤣 she can’t keep up with the lies she tells 🤦🏻‍♀️

ALSO if anyone asks her about money on her lives etc they get ignored or muted so how are we supposed to ask you HUN. Your DMs are open but you don’t read them or acknowledge them (unless your getting something for free)

As for the Joanne situation I’m glad you’ve paid her off (not that you actually had to) so you can now go back to begging people to gift you for your birthday and buy from your wishlist

Hope you’re declaring your income 😉

It’s honestly embarrassing the lies she tells and how she can’t keep up with them. It’s like she decides different things have or haven’t happened just depending on her mood and who she wants to impress/please/agree with at the the time. It’s like someone says something and she’s like ‘Ohh yeah same I did that’ then the next day someone says they didn’t and she again says ‘Ohh yeah same I didn’t’ 🤪 wtf Eden!! Can’t keep up myself so no wonder she can’t.
The trouble is nobody will believe anything that comes out of her mouth at all soon even if it is true!

Reactions: 1
“I give Freya over £300 every 2 weeks to help her” but I thought she was skint 🧐
Hahaha I totally forgot about that comment! She probably owes it to Freya 😂. I don’t like she way she’s throwing Freya under the bus to make herself sound better

Still waiting for this message, I’ll be surprised if she can find me 🧐🧐 that would be incredibly good detective skills

Just gone onto her live and she’s had to turn the comments off because someone has created a mon account on TikTok called ‘imedensgeandad’ how horrible is that

I don’t like the girl but that’s taken it too far!

Just gone onto her live and she’s had to turn the comments off because someone has created a mon account on TikTok called ‘imedensgeandad’ how horrible is that

I don’t like the girl but that’s taken it too far!
Some people need help don’t they. What would ever possess someone to do that?!

She gave a house tour this live and a few people have been saying about her room/house being dirty.

She cut herself on a ring light and people were having a go at her for not putting on a trigger warning and she’s now worried she’ll get hate as she got quite angry about that comment.
I don’t often see a lot of negative comments on her lives, not enough to actually notice them anyway so it’s a strange one this evening

I actually feel quite sorry for her right now, she just seems pretty down with it and worried.

Although she’s just said that hair cost her £300 so I don’t feel that sorry for her now 😂

I didn't see the house tour but you can just tell its very dirty, cluttered and outdated.

I think its getting so pathetic that you have to put a 'trigger' warning for pretty much everything now :oops: Its definitely a strange live tonight

Why does she always try to sound like Billie when she sings?

I didn’t watch the live unfortunately so I can’t comment but I don’t understand why you all keep mentioning her moderators? This thread is about Eden. Not her moderators. I’ve seen comments about Wayne, Hayley and Zoe but stop coming for people who aren’t involved. They’re just doing what they’re meant to do. You all clearly don’t have a TikTok following or go live on TikTok. Everyone has moderators. They are there to mute out the hate comments. If you was a moderator for a TikToker you’d do the same. If her moderators are relaying the comments made on here, then fair enough. I’m sure you’d want to know what was being said about you so they can take it as constructive criticism and hopefully change if they realise by the comments and if not that’s ok too. I’m all for the Eden thread but bringing people who shouldn’t be involved is slightly uncalled for in my opinion but as you were.

Marvin is Eden’s ex boyfriend. He is the carer who looked after her grandad before he sadly passed away.
This made me LMFAO. Because i actually do go live a lot on tik tok. So I understand moderators, but they are there to keep an eye on the lives not completely take over. And I have removed people as mods when they get too big for their boots, so no actually not all moderators do the same. And Wayne was involved in this thread due to people asking why he was always ordering her stuff and things, acting like a PA.
just my opinion, as you were xox

This is completely irrelevant to this but she really suits her hair shorter. She should keep it that length

Last edited:
Too be honest the live wasn’t that interesting, just her doing her extensions.
The comments weren’t nice, talking about her grandad - no one deserves that.
soon as she turned off her comments she was showered in gifts, I reckon she made a few bob on that live!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.