Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok

Young girl in her 20s with black and green hair.

Just hit 400k followers.

Used to be hilarious when she had a smaller following but now it’s just cringy POVs and “a day in the life” videos which consist of her swanning round in her green coat opening gifts from followers.

Once posted a video of her “singing” Billie Eilish using a voice changer when you could clearly tell she was miming.

Acts very pretentious on lives.

Begs for gifts on lives (Amazon wish list)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I agree

All she does on her TT lives is ask for expensive gifts, she doesn’t even acknowledge the smaller ones people send..and she just isn't funny

Reactions: 6
I agree

All she does on her TT lives is ask for expensive gifts, she doesn’t even acknowledge the smaller ones people send..and she just isn't funny
She was kicking off a few months ago saying certain creators don’t deserve the amount of followers they have when she’s always posting and interacting. Her followers are so strange aswell they hang on her every word and she just enjoys the attention.

someone commented on her live once something like “you’re so pretty” and she went “oh thanks, don’t lie to me though” 🌝😂

Reactions: 4
I used to like her until she came onto lives begging people for money to go visit her sister (after she had a baby) because she had no money and when people didn’t give her enough money she then said she had enough to go because she took out 300 from her savings. Like what the duck?! Why are you expecting other people to pay for you to go down and see your sister when clearly your sister has money

She was kicking off a few months ago saying certain creators don’t deserve the amount of followers they have when she’s always posting and interacting. Her followers are so strange aswell they hang on her every word and she just enjoys the attention.

someone commented on her live once something like “you’re so pretty” and she went “oh thanks, don’t lie to me though” 🌝😂
she loves herself sooooo much 🤣 she seriously pisses me off when she’s complaining she hasn’t had time to have a lie in or sit around in bed all day, it’s like witch what the duck do you do?! You don’t even work 🤦🏻‍♀️

I agree

she also used to beg for gifts and then act like she wasn’t begging when she got called out for it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she also used to beg for gifts and then act like she wasn’t begging when she got called out for it
I remember her lives used to consist of her literally unboxing gifts, her amazon wish list is shocking sometimes.

I remember her saying at the start of the year that she worked at a taxi firm on the phones but it’s clear she thinks she’s some sort of influencer now.

she’s also taken full advantage creators innocently doing “have dinner with me” videos and turned into “eat with Eden” and brought out merch then kicked off when people with eating disorders were messaging her asking for help.

people who avidly follow her are so obsessed with her

Reactions: 8
I remember her lives used to consist of her literally unboxing gifts, her amazon wish list is shocking sometimes.

I remember her saying at the start of the year that she worked at a taxi firm on the phones but it’s clear she thinks she’s some sort of influencer now.

she’s also taken full advantage creators innocently doing “have dinner with me” videos and turned into “eat with Eden” and brought out merch then kicked off when people with eating disorders were messaging her asking for help.

people who avidly follow her are so obsessed with her
I couldn’t believe it when she brought out the first lot of merch I mean she thinks so highly of herself.

she basically copied what others where doing and now it has become ‘her thing’ she’s happy for people to message her when they’re giving her free stuff etc but if it’s anything else you got ignored

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She just isnt a nice person and she has tit hair!

I used to like her until she came onto lives begging people for money to go visit her sister (after she had a baby) because she had no money and when people didn’t give her enough money she then said she had enough to go because she took out 300 from her savings. Like what the duck?! Why are you expecting other people to pay for you to go down and see your sister when clearly your sister has money

Her sister is a twit aswell if thats the one she does lives with
Sorry im trying to get the hang of replying on here i normally just sit and snigger

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She just isnt a nice person and she has tit hair!

Sorry im trying to get the hang of replying on here i normally just sit and snigger
Omg her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ She gets it fitted for free and then takes it out after a week, I’d be fuming if I was Poppy!

She also looked so much better with brown hair

Reactions: 3
I’m so surprised this thread isint more active! I follow her and every time I’ve been on her lives I’m like wtf? How do people think the sun shines out her arse, she seems so fake and rude, she was on Omegle talking about “I hate girls” and skipping people complimenting her mid sentence... just gives bad vibes tbh

Reactions: 9
She always comes up on my fyp she’s so annoying. She’s really patronising too. Her viewers are clearly younger than her judging by the comments but she acts like some cult leader the way she goes thinking she’s some feminist icon. Something doesn’t sit right with me I think I’m a fairly good judge of character and there is something off about her. I think she can be quite abrupt and nasty.

The other day she asked her parents “do you think I can change the world” and after they’d answered then turns to the camera and said to her viewers “well you guys were right” . She thinks very highly of herself. Not in a good way.

then they had her sister sisters husband and baby travel to stay with them from Wales which I’m sure breaks lockdown rules. She was going on about a bubble because of the baby but her sister literally has a husband she’s not alone?

i was also disgusted where she basically berated her followers for dming her asking for help when she said “my dms are open I’m here for you” etc. Then didn’t like it when people did it. If you say that to young teens then of course they’re going to message you thinking your their friend. It’s all an act. She doesn’t care about them

Also sick of hearing about the 40 year carer she fucked

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched one of her lives the other day out of sheer boredom to see the hype, she was live on Omegle. She would be so happy and high pitched during a call with someone then as soon as she ended the call she went back to her true self.. I get she won’t be smiling non stop but other people saw it too 😅 was so awkward. Also lots of people saying they had been trying to find her for hours and I felt so sorry for them.

There is something about her that doesn’t sit right with me.
I think she’s incredibly two-faced, watched a couple of her lives when she’s on Omegle and she can be so rude & vile to some people. There are young kids who love her and she’s just awfully rude.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s incredibly two-faced, watched a couple of her lives when she’s on Omegle and she can be so rude & vile to some people. There are young kids who love her and she’s just awfully rude.
Did you see the video when she was ranting about viewers being fake on Omegle? Being horrible to other people then nice to her. She was so aggressive in that video. I don’t like her attitude

Reactions: 5
I had seen that video. I watched her live last night for a bit and she was on Omegle, but hasn’t put her interest on as her, and was just going through normally. A fan came across and got so happy and she literally went “happy new year, bye” and skipped right passed them. Honestly she gives off such weird vibes

I had seen that video. I watched her live last night for a bit and she was on Omegle, but hasn’t put her interest on as her, and was just going through normally. A fan came across and got so happy and she literally went “happy new year, bye” and skipped right passed them. Honestly she gives off such weird vibes
I don’t even get why she goes on Omegle if she does that?

she is so two-faced, she always cuts people off mid sentence etc it’s just down right rude.

her lives piss me off why does she feel the need to go on Omegle and TikTok at the same time? Do people actually want to watch her going through Omegle?!

it also pisses me off when she films herself going onto other peoples lives to ‘gift them’ and only gifting the cheapest things, like a lot of her followers spend so much money gifting her yet all she does
Is withdraw the money and spend it on takeaways 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Does anyone think she looks like Anastasia Kingsnorth ? When she has all her makeup on they look so similar it’s freaky

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has noticed all of this ! Also anyone know her friends Wayne and Gemma ? That Gemma sends her so much money n gifts which was another point I felt she was dodgy lol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.