Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes always doing that! I doubt she even gives her mum money anyways she always seems to have so much considering she doesn’t work.

she used to also give out her PayPal for people to send money to her

Anyone seen her latest tik tok of her ‘singing’ she sounds like a cat being strangled
She gave out her PayPal on lives ages ago and people sent her almost £500 to get Hair Extentions! Surely if you were struggling for money you’d keep that instead of spending it on something so trivial

Reactions: 1
Omg thank you for posting this. I couldn’t agree more her house is so dirty and filthy and cluttered. How can someone who’s claiming OCD live like that??? It’s so dirty
OCD doesn’t just present as excessive cleanliness or being a germophobe, that’s a super common misconception.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see when she tried to justify faking having anxiety if it meant getting front row tickets to a concert?! This girl actually openly admitted she faked her sister having a metal Health issue to get better seats. Then pretends to care about mental health doing her BS eat with Eden videos. Absolute joke.
She’s also stated before she doesn’t care if anyone’s exempt from wearing a mask as everyone should be wearing one regardless of the situation. However I’m pretty sure if she was exempt she’d be flaunting it all over social media. t

this girl, can’t even call her a woman because of how she acts, so girl, doesn’t deserve anywhere near 1 million followers.
Yeh I did see the thing about the better seats and she got so much hate for it and then the next day there was a video of her dad giving her a little speech about how you can please everyone...again not admitting she did anything wrong and just playing the victim. It might not have been that time or something else she got hate for but she was actually saying she was suicidal about it!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she looks filthy like all the time? And her bedroom is absolutely disgusting you would never catch me showing off my disgusting hovel of a bedroom off to my ‘millions’ of followers 🤮
Omg yes! I think this ALL the time! I mean I’m no Mrs hinch but wow, so filthy! So much clutter in her room as well. Probably all the gifts she’s been sent but doesn’t actually want.

I see that someone bought her that light, that was on her list. She thanked them in a video - she probably didn’t follow them or anything just a little ‘thanks’

she claims she’s all for her followers when in reality she don’t give a tit - as long as she’s getting money in her back pocket she’s all good!

Reactions: 3
I honestly loved eden from the beginning even before lockdown number 1 when she blew up and i used to watch her videos every day. Now one day I noticed she has a lot of very very young followers! And she posted a video being so rude and patronising saying “GUYS IF I SEE ANY OF YOU COMMENTING HATE YOU ARE BLOCKED AND I DONT CONDONE THAT” the message was right don’t get me wrong but bleeping hell there’s no need to speak to kids that way!
Also, I’ve noticed that for a young girl she’s quite mature in some ways but she’s also very young for her age in other ways! I don’t think she gets how she speaks to people like when she addresses her followers for example in the smoking video!
I saw the video of her dad giving her the talk when she’d posted a stupid video and got a bit of backlash, she said she was happy right in the beginning. Probably cos she knows that’s when she was genuinely herself/

it’s how she preaches about being yourself, not bullying or making other people feel tit but when that girl called her out for posting the video faking her sisters panic attack, the girl who did it literally didn’t take the videos down and all her “army” and yaz were almost harassing (bullying) the poor girl!! Saying she’s someone’s sister, daughter and auntie. Well Eden, you need to come back down to the real world & not the tik tok, black and green, Disney, red bull & Wagamama life you live in now, start talking to your followers with a bit of respect. It’s that simple, they’re really young & are almost in love with you, they got you where you are now so be a bit more grateful and less patronising as you’re actually only 20/21 yourself.

Reactions: 6
I honestly loved eden from the beginning even before lockdown number 1 when she blew up and i used to watch her videos every day. Now one day I noticed she has a lot of very very young followers! And she posted a video being so rude and patronising saying “GUYS IF I SEE ANY OF YOU COMMENTING HATE YOU ARE BLOCKED AND I DONT CONDONE THAT” the message was right don’t get me wrong but bleeping hell there’s no need to speak to kids that way!
Also, I’ve noticed that for a young girl she’s quite mature in some ways but she’s also very young for her age in other ways! I don’t think she gets how she speaks to people like when she addresses her followers for example in the smoking video!
I saw the video of her dad giving her the talk when she’d posted a stupid video and got a bit of backlash, she said she was happy right in the beginning. Probably cos she knows that’s when she was genuinely herself/

it’s how she preaches about being yourself, not bullying or making other people feel tit but when that girl called her out for posting the video faking her sisters panic attack, the girl who did it literally didn’t take the videos down and all her “army” and yaz were almost harassing (bullying) the poor girl!! Saying she’s someone’s sister, daughter and auntie. Well Eden, you need to come back down to the real world & not the tik tok, black and green, Disney, red bull & Wagamama life you live in now, start talking to your followers with a bit of respect. It’s that simple, they’re really young & are almost in love with you, they got you where you are now so be a bit more grateful and less patronising as you’re actually only 20/21 yourself.
I used to really like her in the beginning, I followed her originally when she barely had any followers. She seemed so much more genuine and down to earth. Then the followers went to her head and she’s a completely different person.

the way she speak to people is just so rude, she’s condescending and not relatable at all.

It annoys me that she’s like I don’t condone hate of any kind but then will happily sit on live and make snarky comments about old friends and joke about them to her followers knowing full well they hang on to her every word

I had no idea that she did that. Pint proven really isn't it? I take it the video calling her out has been removed?

Last night she was on a live and this young girl kept spamming her live feed saying I've cut myself as I was feeling suciadial but your videos Eden saved me it's crazy like she has some sort of cult she obviously dose not give a tit about the mental health of her younger followers at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I find it really really worrying that these young girls are speaking to her about this stuff. The fact that she has No mental health training is a worry to these girls and to her really. She does these videos but doesn't want to talk to these kids. You say you're there for them when actually you just want them to watch your videos

Reactions: 5
I find it really really worrying that these young girls are speaking to her about this stuff. The fact that she has No mental health training is a worry to these girls and to her really. She does these videos but doesn't want to talk to these kids. You say you're there for them when actually you just want them to watch your videos

100% agree last night she was on her live with this guy going asking him what's his favourite sex position and it was utter cringe and not appropriate with her young followers she needs to wake up and realise there is young girls cutting them selve for her attention.

Reactions: 4
But don’t forget she’s doing an online course for mental health 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It's actually a very dangerous game shes playing.. These young girls idolise her and how long before one of them does something to themselves because of her ignoring or something and shes held accountable (i know its not really her fault but people will slate her) Shes no way a good role model she thinks shes some bad witch but shes just a posh girl whos mummy and daddy obviously fund her life style too. I hate the way her sisters and mum has like edenharvs sister or edenharvs mum like shes something soooo famous 😂 and dont get me started on the merch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I work in front line Mental Health. This is not adequate. It's scary. She's creating a genre but can't keep up with the demand.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she needs to decide what her target audience is, she puts out eat with Eden videos, she’s spoken about mental health, OCD and has basically put out a message to these young girls that she understands what they’re going through and that makes them feel and think that she’s there for them, when actually she’s not. I think it’s a lot of young girls that look up to these influencers who they think are amazing and there for them, so by putting out videos like that that attracts a younger audience more.
Then she’s been on lives talking about sex, swearing, and then getting arsey with young girls in the comments who are asking what she’s on about or trying to reach out, asking her not to say certain things and she’s saying things to them like ‘if you don’t like it, leave I’m a 22 year old woman I can do what I want. I can’t help you. F off telling me what to do blah.blah’

If she wants to be the ‘edgy, cool’ tik tokker who talks about things like that and wants to be open about sex - great. Do that. But then don’t make videos saying you’re there for anyone/young people struggling and want people to ‘eat with her’ then shut down the younger followers constantly on her lives.

I hope she is reading this and see that they way she is and acting is going effect someone's mental health more then she will help she has children begging for her attention and cutting them selves for what? The fake videos acting like eating with Eden is just so much on her mental health she having a bad day

Omg thank you for posting this. I couldn’t agree more her house is so dirty and filthy and cluttered. How can someone who’s claiming OCD live like that??? It’s so dirty
I agree the house looks messy and dusty and a bit grim, but OCD isn't about cleaning, it's about intrusive (obsessive) thoughts and compulsions. It's an anxiety disorder not a cleaning disorder ---> https://www.ocduk.org/

Last night she was on a live and this young girl kept spamming her live feed saying I've cut myself as I was feeling suciadial but your videos Eden saved me it's crazy like she has some sort of cult she obviously dose not give a tit about the mental health of her younger followers at all.
YESS it's so bleeping cultish it's scary! I've unfollowed her and don't go on her lives as too many kids spamming the living tit out of it! Also agree with whoever said above that they were surprised she was 22. I was too, I thought she was my age (28) - tone down the makeup love 🤣

Also, was on Yas's live this morning and she said she has permanent shakes from her previous drug abuse.... now Eden doesn't drink, and the red bull causing shakes...? 🤔

Last edited:
I had no idea that she did that. Pint proven really isn't it? I take it the video calling her out has been removed?
I think so, I can’t remember the girls name either but yaz was commenting on the videos saying “what you’re doing is bullying I’ve been comforting my baby sister all day” No, it’s calling her out for being unacceptable. Then Freya was commenting saying she’s had to publicly open up about her own MH now this girl called Eden out for faking Freya’s panic attack. No Freya, your sister mentioned it first. It’s like a cult honestly! Pathetic

I agree the house looks messy and dusty and a bit grim, but OCD isn't about cleaning, it's about intrusive (obsessive) thoughts and compulsions. It's an anxiety disorder not a cleaning disorder ---> https://www.ocduk.org/

YESS it's so bleeping cultish it's scary! I've unfollowed her and don't go on her lives as too many kids spamming the living tit out of it! Also agree with whoever said above that they were surprised she was 22. I was too, I thought she was my age (28) - tone down the makeup love 🤣

Also, was on Yas's live this morning and she said she has permanent shakes from her previous drug abuse.... now Eden doesn't drink, and the red bull causing shakes...? 🤔
I know I have OCD my self actually diagnosed, it helps with anxiety though to keep things tidy as a tidy home is a tidy mind. She doesn’t have OCD she’s self diagnosed. Cus if she actually had it she would understand how debilitating it is in the real world.

• Haha
I think so, I can’t remember the girls name either but yaz was commenting on the videos saying “what you’re doing is bullying I’ve been comforting my baby sister all day” No, it’s calling her out for being unacceptable. Then Freya was commenting saying she’s had to publicly open up about her own MH now this girl called Eden out for faking Freya’s panic attack. No Freya, your sister mentioned it first. It’s like a cult honestly! Pathetic
Yes it is very clut like and she needs to stop telling her young fans they can DM her and then ignore them and then ask for money and gifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.