Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elton John is 74

Eden, Yas and Freya have an older half brother and sister from their dad and I think the sister is in her late 30s early 40s so their dad is pretty old. Another reason he was classed as vulnerable during lockdown
Oh wow I never knew this!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m absolutely howling… Maggie Thatch opened her mother’s business and now her father went to school with Elton John.
Honestly, these girls… born to achieve great things!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely howling… Maggie Thatch opened her mother’s business and now her father went to school with Elton John.
Honestly, these girls… born to achieve great things!
Yeah, school drop outs, teen pregnancy & drug addicts. Great things. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if her dad went to music school with Elton John, her mums business was opened by Margaret thatcher and who ever it was that was a multi millionaire why would they need to be on tik tok to make money? Or saying no money and begging for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t help but feel cringed when watching her TikTok videos now, especially the Turkish delight one she’s literally just done. It just feels so hyped, fake and all put on

The girl and her overbite biting her tongue need to chill before she got no tongue left damnnnnnn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me one of you just caught Eden’s most recent video(the one she just deleted) It was her posing as her Exes … one of them was ‘Life ruiner’ & the other was ‘Best in bed’😖… Here are some screenshots from the comments before she deleted the video

Enjoy!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Who does she think she actually is? She’s literally not even liking comments or answering her followers anymore?

Reactions: 4
That ex video is weird why the hell is she so obsessed with her exes I just can’t even understand it, it’s been years since she was with a couple of them yet she’s still obsessed.
She shouldn’t be putting photos of them or anything out there to 2.4m people as well! Imagine if one of them did that to her she’d kick off.

Reactions: 12
She’s replied to that video…she really is getting it from all angles now isn’t she

Reactions: 5
Her exs need to contact the police and have something put in place so she stops posting about them. It's psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate how much Eden is currently putting it on, remember her Ewe videos when she literally didn’t even bother speaking or looking at the camera but as soon as she gets her ass exposed she’s being super nice and caring in her videos? It’s so fake

Last edited:
I can’t help but feel cringed when watching her TikTok videos now, especially the Turkish delight one she’s literally just done. It just feels so hyped, fake and all put on

The girl and her overbite biting her tongue need to chill before she got no tongue left damnnnnnn
Her overbite irritates the shut outta me!!

Her overbite irritates the shut outta me!!
tit!!!!!

• Haha
Can you imagine if it was a man posting about his ex partners every other day?

Reactions: 11
She’s the kind of ex to be stalking you on social media constantly, getting people to add you and your new partner, messaging on other accounts or through friends accounts to find out info and constantly checking what they’re up to. If it was a man it’d be seen as creepy and obsessive 😬

Reactions: 9
Please tell me one of you just caught Eden’s most recent video(the one she just deleted) It was her posing as her Exes … one of them was ‘Life ruiner’ & the other was ‘Best in bed’😖… Here are some screenshots from the comments before she deleted the video

Enjoy!
She the kinda girl to say shes been with a black guy cos she thinks its cool,i know exactly the kinda person she is,shes vile!!

That ex video is weird why the hell is she so obsessed with her exes I just can’t even understand it, it’s been years since she was with a couple of them yet she’s still obsessed.
She shouldn’t be putting photos of them or anything out there to 2.4m people as well! Imagine if one of them did that to her she’d kick off.
Its because she just doesnt have a life.She can post as many videos of her eating out at fancy restaurants,and getting her hair done 6times a mnth,but it doesnt show me the life that she is really trying to portray that she is living.Its all bollox,thats what it is!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.