Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she sees herself as incredibly alt and edgy because of tiktok but she is very chavvy.

Reactions: 7
She looks so awkward , “lazy days” that’s what your life is View attachment 717239
LOL. Look at her trying to justify “the no make up look” but yet again it’s been edited to duck. That’s a filter in itself, her skin isn’t that smooth what so ever so she’s smoothed her skin on some app and made herself look more tanned than she actually is. She is literally a laughing stock. I give them nails about a week before one has snapped off. She has said time and time again about her getting them long nails and they just fling off and she’s going for short, witch where? Stop editing your bleeping photos.

Reactions: 3
LOL. Look at her trying to justify “the no make up look” but yet again it’s been edited to duck. That’s a filter in itself, her skin isn’t that smooth what so ever so she’s smoothed her skin on some app and made herself look more tanned than she actually is. She is literally a laughing stock. I give them nails about a week before one has snapped off. She has said time and time again about her getting them long nails and they just fling off and she’s going for short, witch where? Stop editing your bleeping photos.
Definitely facetune & I agree with you on the nails too

Been looking through yasmin’s followers on Instagram and in my opinion what it looks like is that she has brought followers. A lot of robot accounts.

Reactions: 9
Been looking through yasmin’s followers on Instagram and in my opinion what it looks like is that she has brought followers. A lot of robot accounts.
That really doesn’t surprise me. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me either If she’s trying to rush to get verified before Eden!

Reactions: 4

“If you’ve followed me for a good while, you’ll notice I talk a lot about this brush” considering the brush hasn’t even been out for 6 months and she’s spoke about it twice. I’ve noticed a lot with Eden recently, she is such a take take take person. She’s always wanting you to buy things baring in mind her followers are mostly children. Like the hair brush for example, of course she’s going to say it’s the best brush going etc, it’s her friends business? You can easily buy one of them on eBay, for cheaper too. She’s done it previous times before, with the hair brush, the beauty works, her merch etc.. but she never ever has given back to her followers? Her idea of “giving back” is following people back who gift her on lives. She’s never done a giveaway, the only thing she’s given away is hair serum when you buy something from beauty works. Her cutlery was “for charity” and her merch funds goes in her back pocket. Maybe she should be more bleeping grateful for her followers and give back to them. She even said in that video that “Poppy gets taken advantage of”.. yeah by bleeping you Eden. You take advantage of her. She does your hair completely free all the time and all you do is promote her bleeping hair brush. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

“If you’ve followed me for a good while, you’ll notice I talk a lot about this brush” considering the brush hasn’t even been out for 6 months and she’s spoke about it twice. I’ve noticed a lot with Eden recently, she is such a take take take person. She’s always wanting you to buy things baring in mind her followers are mostly children. Like the hair brush for example, of course she’s going to say it’s the best brush going etc, it’s her friends business? You can easily buy one of them on eBay, for cheaper too. She’s done it previous times before, with the hair brush, the beauty works, her merch etc.. but she never ever has given back to her followers? Her idea of “giving back” is following people back who gift her on lives. She’s never done a giveaway, the only thing she’s given away is hair serum when you buy something from beauty works. Her cutlery was “for charity” and her merch funds goes in her back pocket. Maybe she should be more bleeping grateful for her followers and give back to them. She even said in that video that “Poppy gets taken advantage of”.. yeah by bleeping you Eden. You take advantage of her. She does your hair completely free all the time and all you do is promote her bleeping hair brush. Ridiculous.
You speak my mind , literally love you so much 🤣

You can get brushes that will work like that from primark , I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would honestly love to be inside her brain for 24 hours just to see what goes through her head on a daily basis. She just seems like a huge time waster. I give it a month and her hair will be short again because she brags enough about how much she loves the short hair and once it’s done, she will want long hair again and blame her followers and make them feel bad ?? I just feel she don’t look after her stuff. We’ve all noticed how she is with nails, and her hair too. She just doesn’t look after anything.
It baffles me,who the duck exactly are all these haircuts/styles for??She doesnt go anywhere or see anyone,wtf??

She looks so awkward , “lazy days” that’s what your life is View attachment 717239
She wudnt know hectic day if it bit her on them wagamama thighs,ffs!!!!!
And i usually dont comment on looks,but looking at her smileing in the picture just pisses me off.So apologies if i offend anyone xx

It baffles me,who the duck exactly are all these haircuts/styles for??She doesnt go anywhere or see anyone,wtf??

She wudnt know hectic day if it bit her on them wagamama thighs,ffs!!!!!
And i usually dont comment on looks,but looking at her smileing in the picture just pisses me off.So apologies if i offend anyone xx
Say whatever you like hun , it’s really sad because Eden is stunning but so ugly on the inside xx

There’s a new thread. I posted the link a couple of days ago.

Anyone know how we close this one? Admin if you see this please could you close it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.