Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is that type of ex, she said on the PLT interview if she wasn't doing tiktoks she would be in prison for harrasment. It's not cute. We've saw how she tried to manipulate the girl who exposed her. I can only imagine the hassle her exs had with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t get her point in the kissing video… says she can tolerate kissing children when she’s having a good mental health day but the video is literally in the midst of her redbull withdrawals, extreme “shakes” and crying throughout EWE!

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m too late it’s been deleted!!! What a mess! Just saw the ‘kiss the prettiest girl in the room’ vid. Who does she actually think she is??! Blimey 😂

I don’t get her point in the kissing video… says she can tolerate kissing children when she’s having a good mental health day but the video is literally in the midst of her redbull withdrawals, extreme “shakes” and crying throughout EWE!
Can’t kiss her niece and nephew but can suck off a Nando’s sauce packet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the fuxk? Ha ha ha
The common denominator here is infact, her! Surely all those exes didn’t do her a dirty. If my husbands ex girlfriend kept going on and on and on about him & posting pictures of him online, I’d want a restraining order. She’s a nutcase. Aside from jigging about infront of her phone and ugly crying into her mother’s horrendous cooking, she’s not got a lot going on and I don’t think she’s got a lot going on upstairs either. Embarrassing.

Please tell me one of you just caught Eden’s most recent video(the one she just deleted) It was her posing as her Exes … one of them was ‘Life ruiner’ & the other was ‘Best in bed’😖… Here are some screenshots from the comments before she deleted the video

Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says the reason she gets away with it are the exs are either bad a social media or don't care. I'm sorry no matter how bad someone is at social media someone they know can see that. I'm sure I'd care of someone was posting be every week to say I was a bad partner.

I had to make an account to tell you all, been reading since thread one, I joined tiktok in June last year and she was pretty much the 1st account I followed (not because of her videos 😂 I liked her hair) I even bloody died my two front bits green, I already had the black hair, anyway I quickly found her annoying and fake and then found her threads

Well remember her plt video collaboration thing? I commented on the YouTube section I said something like 'wont be buying plt anymore' and a few girls asked why and I explained, this was when the whole maddie and her mum was happening
Eden then commented asking me to message her on instagram and I wasn't going to but I got curious
So I messaged and she started video calling me! We spoke for a good 40ish minutes and she of course started to cry and I did kinda see her point (she said what if billie eyelash or Beyonce went on live with there fans and it was a young girl noone would call her a predator) but I did tell her my points especially about the eat with me how she's making people believe they can't eat unless she does and so on

And she told me to have her back and stuff, I havent had her back I just haven't commented anymore on her videos exposing her, but now I'm thinking how many more people has she or will she private message or video chat making them feel sorry for her like she did me? She seems to do it publicly pretty good so imagine in private 😂

Oh I also asked what she will do at Tokfest as maddie had tickets and she said maddie or her mum won't get passed her securuty guard 😂😂😂

Photo incase noone believes me 😂🖤🖤
Screenshot_20210803-233048_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She needs to chill out with the shower head content, it’s boring & over done 🥴

View attachment 694821

Also this comment makes me feel sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I understand that she can make any content she wants, and that is totally up to her what she posts. But considering she knows how young her fan base is she would make age appropriate content, I.e no swearing, no mention of sex/masturbating etc. Imagine the embarrassment if one of those followers show their parents that video because they think it's funny and doesn't get the joke because they're too young, the parents having to explain that and wondering what the duck their kids are watching.

Reactions: 4
She says the reason she gets away with it are the exs are either bad a social media or don't care. I'm sorry no matter how bad someone is at social media someone they know can see that. I'm sure I'd care of someone was posting be every week to say I was a bad partner.
They might not be but their new partners, family, work friends might be and for that it’s so disrespectful. Anyone with half a brain fell apart from her would see that. Feel so bad for them

I had to make an account to tell you all, been reading since thread one, I joined tiktok in June last year and she was pretty much the 1st account I followed (not because of her videos 😂 I liked her hair) I even bloody died my two front bits green, I already had the black hair, anyway I quickly found her annoying and fake and then found her threads

Well remember her plt video collaboration thing? I commented on the YouTube section I said something like 'wont be buying plt anymore' and a few girls asked why and I explained, this was when the whole maddie and her mum was happening
Eden then commented asking me to message her on instagram and I wasn't going to but I got curious
So I messaged and she started video calling me! We spoke for a good 40ish minutes and she of course started to cry and I did kinda see her point (she said what if billie eyelash or Beyonce went on live with there fans and it was a young girl noone would call her a predator) but I did tell her my points especially about the eat with me how she's making people believe they can't eat unless she does and so on

And she told me to have her back and stuff, I havent had her back I just haven't commented anymore on her videos exposing her, but now I'm thinking how many more people has she or will she private message or video chat making them feel sorry for her like she did me? She seems to do it publicly pretty good so imagine in private 😂

Oh I also asked what she will do at Tokfest as maddie had tickets and she said maddie or her mum won't get passed her securuty guard 😂😂😂

Photo incase noone believes me 😂🖤🖤View attachment 695381
Jesus Christ. She’s just been lurking and preying for the entire time hasn’t she with her god complex

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Interesting.And your right,how many more people has she been messaging and trying to manipulate privately,it doesnt sit right with me at all.
How old are u,if u dont mind me asking?xx

Reactions: 6

Are you quite young? As she probably saw that and knew she could manipulate you like the other “fans” this is so wrong, no wonder her fans are so brainwashed into thinking she’s the next jesus

Reactions: 3
Interesting.And your right,how many more people has she been messaging and trying to manipulate privately,it doesnt sit right with me at all.
How old are u,if u dont mind me asking?xx
No stupidly I'm 26 😭😂 so God knows why I copied her hair, to be fair I originally did purple front bits but then her green grew on me so I did it 😂 but no she did turn on the waterworks on our video call and I did feel bad for her in a way x

Are you quite young? As she probably saw that and knew she could manipulate you like the other “fans” this is so wrong, no wonder her fans are so brainwashed into thinking she’s the next jesus
If I'm 26 and pretty head strong like I know when people are dodgy or not and she convinced me the maddie thing was all innocent then I can just imagine young teens! X

But she isn’t bloody Beyoncé or billie eiilish 😂😂😂

Her main anxiety is getting up early 😂 on her live this morning and the amount of tit she’s shovelling on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Do you guys usually get up at this time?’ Erm yes Eden a lot of people are up at this time because we’re adults in the real world with jobs!

I can’t believe how many people as well come in the comments and comment really personal things, like things they’ve been through or whatever like they expect her to be there for them and give them attention, surely they can see she doesn’t care - some of them aren’t even that young that are doing it as well 😳 she really has brainwashed people into thinking she’s this amazing, caring person

Reactions: 6
Do you guys usually get up at this time?’ Erm yes Eden a lot of people are up at this time because we’re adults in the real world with jobs!
I’ve been up since 5 like I am every day to get the gym done before work. And before she pulls the ‘I’m 23’ pish, I’m only just 25 and have had a job that means 5/6am starts for the past 4 years. She needs to get back to real life ffs. Well, ‘back’….I’m not sure she’s ever been in it

I don’t like her but I wish I could do my makeup that effortlessly!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.