Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to edit the title slightly as it wouldn’t all fit but this was the one with the most likes!
Thread number 8 already! I’m surprised to be honest as she’s been boring as ever lately but here we go… I haven’t kept up too much so if anyone else can recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had to edit the title slightly as it wouldn’t all fit but this was the one with the most likes!
Thread number 8 already! I’m surprised to be honest as she’s been boring as ever lately but here we go… I haven’t kept up too much so if anyone else can recap!
I havnt been that active either,and neither has she,so i may do a recap later when not busy,hopefully someone else can though first as like i said been very quiet recently.

Reactions: 1
I think eventually she will just fizzle out. Her content isn’t consistent and she doesn’t have a thing that’s hers. So many creators do things and skits and you can immediately identify their content - she just posts random tit that no-one cares about and then gets her minions on the comments like “queen you’ve helped me so much”

In my response to the Yaz thing, she wouldn't tell her followers it was drugs and just kept walking over the subject

Wow what a car crash her live is right now. Her being bloated came up so she called everyone cunts because someone mentioned being pregnant and not bloated (which I don’t agree with but I don’t think they understand as they’re mostly kids) then she flips it round and says she’s saying that and calling them out because she loves them and they might say it to the wrong person. Then she says she’s bloated because she gets anxious going out so overdoes knows Imodium she shouldn’t be allowed a platform like this she’s such a bad influence and so vile. She talks to everyone like they’re piece of dirt yet forgets she wouldn’t be anywhere without her fans. Plus her mods talking to people like tit again!
And now she’s literally just ended the live randomly without a goodbye 😂 just shut it off!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
In my response to the Yaz thing, she wouldn't tell her followers it was drugs and just kept walking over the subject
What was it she said? Something along the lines of its a drug people take to party and feel good. It comes with a certain type of lifestyle 😂 shup up teethy.
Wow what a car crash her live is right now. Her being bloated came up so she called everyone cunts because someone mentioned being pregnant and not bloated (which I don’t agree with but I don’t think they understand as they’re mostly kids) then she flips it round and says she’s saying that and calling them out because she loves them and they might say it to the wrong person. Then she says she’s bloated because she gets anxious going out so overdoes knows Imodium she shouldn’t be allowed a platform like this she’s such a bad influence and so vile. She talks to everyone like they’re piece of dirt yet forgets she wouldn’t be anywhere without her fans. Plus her mods talking to people like tit again!
And now she’s literally just ended the live randomly without a goodbye 😂 just shut it off!
She's terrible she never says buy at the end of lives. Did you see her nonsense yesterday? Her and Freya always take rescue remedy too when they go out and we're clinking the bottles together like cheers. I'm really not sure what her issue is with over the counter meds. She seems to think this family pattern of addiction won't effect her because she doesn't drink or take drugs. But shes addicted to red bull, imodeium & lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think eventually she will just fizzle out. Her content isn’t consistent and she doesn’t have a thing that’s hers. So many creators do things and skits and you can immediately identify their content - she just posts random tit that no-one cares about and then gets her minions on the comments like “queen you’ve helped me so much”
I can't even look at her comments without cringing, just her little minions brown nosing her not one negative comment in sight because somehow she deletes them in seconds

Reactions: 3
She's now done a tiktok video titled 'be careful' talking about how she got called pregnant on her live, that she's lucky she doesn't mind but to be more mindful to others 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is Imodium? Like what do they use it for? 😂😂
It should be used for bad cases of diarrhoea she uses it because apparently her anxiety makes her need to go for a 💩 a lot and to stop that

She's now done a tiktok video titled 'be careful' talking about how she got called pregnant on her live, that she's lucky she doesn't mind but to be more mindful to others 😴😴😴😴
Yeah that’s because she’s trying to cover up the fact that she called them (them probably being kids) all cunts and kicked off

• Haha
Iv just asked her a question on insta,in her 'ask me a question'thingy.See if she replies.
I asked her if shes ever considered changing her nasty,snappy tone when shes on lives as it may not be a troll talking to her,and asking her questions,it could be a naive young girl.So does she ever consider calming the snappy tit down a bit as it comes across so cruel.
EDIT-Just seen that pic of her walking down the st in them long black boots and shirt dress and shades.Shes looking sooo broad and old looking.Them fiters on tiktok are amazing.LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Iv just asked her a question on insta,in her 'ask me a question'thingy.See if she replies.
I asked her if shes ever considered changing her nasty,snappy tone when shes on lives as it may not be a troll talking to her,and asking her questions,it could be a naive young girl.So does she ever consider calming the snappy tit down a bit as it comes across so cruel.
EDIT-Just seen that pic of her walking down the st in them long black boots and shirt dress and shades.Shes looking sooo broad and old looking.Them fiters on tiktok are amazing.LOL
She’s already taken it off😂😂

• Haha
Definitely thinks she’s a celebrity now she’s been “papped” by the daily Mail 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she actually did something creative or worthwhile,id lay off the girl abit.But she seems to think that by associating with other z listers,and going to a movie prem or being on a 3min news segmant is something to be proud of, and it automatically make u famous.Its a deluded world she lives in,its embarrassing and a bleeping joke.

How can Eden make anyone's relationship with food better? Vegetables barely ever pass her lips. She eats take out daily, goes out for lunch daily. This is actually the first time Iv saw her in the house in months. Like for the day. Don't think she's ever Drank water in her life

It should be used for bad cases of diarrhoea she uses it because apparently her anxiety makes her need to go for a 💩 a lot and to stop that

Yeah that’s because she’s trying to cover up the fact that she called them (them probably being kids) all cunts and kicked off
I was so shocked when she said “shut the f*ck up you’re a f*cking c**t”. Gobsmacked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.