Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I can’t go to chessington without a host or wait in queues because of who I am’ 😂 omg what next! Maybe don’t tell millions of people where your going to be days in advance then maybe 12 year olds won’t be going hoping to meet you, absolutely ridiculous! She’ll end up doxing herself eventually then cry when people show up to her house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s just so annoying seeing her spam tiktok again with her pointless videos, just totally being oblivious to everything she has done. She infuriates me, it’s all an act.
The SAME transition videos like she ALWAYS looks the same so they ain't a surprise 🙄 they are just plain old boring now

Reactions: 7
She probably bought them to make it look like people still like her and are on her side or maybe people have just started following the car crash that is her account
Apparently tik tok picks up if someone is buying followers, I don’t know how true that is though

Reactions: 2
Annoyingly, you can’t get follower analytics for tiktok, you can only see engagement etc and hers is not even 2%!! Her comments and shares even lower 😳

you can, however, see Instagram follower analytics…. And wouldn’t you know, Sunday saw a huuuuge spike. Nearly 3 times the amount of followers she would gain on an average day…. Did anything of note happen on Sunday 🤔. That’s weird… that’s suspicious… 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
‘I can’t tying shoelaces’ she’s says… whilst showing us how she ties shoelaces??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her newest video is literally just mocking the fact she didn’t apologise or address the things she did, pure arrogance! She does not give a tit at all

🤣🤣🤣 now Yaz is jumping on the “I’ve got bunda” train as well! Lord give me strength 🙏🏻

Yes girls, you will have “bunda” if you tilt your hips slightly back. The anterior pelvic tilt will hit you soon and then you’ll both be crying real tears because let me tell you, it’s painful!

• Haha
‘I can’t go to chessington without a host or wait in queues because of who I am’ 😂 omg what next! Maybe don’t tell millions of people where your going to be days in advance then maybe 12 year olds won’t be going hoping to meet you, absolutely ridiculous! She’ll end up doxing herself eventually then cry when people show up to her house.
That's like when she went to Thorpe park and claimed there were stampedes of people trying to get to her 😂😂 she's also already leaked her address and kids showed up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to get this off my chest, I think she’s really ugly, there I said it, not just on the inside either! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but I still can't get over Yaz, a stay at home mum of one thinks she's so busy she needs a meal prep company. It's really embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yaz and Eden are the kinda people that are so bleeping lazy but 'NEED' to be relevant and cool to 'FIT IN',that getting someone else to prepare their meals or constantly eating out at these nice places,will make them look 'cool'.As their lives r so bleeping boreing,trying so hard to be famous in a world that 'WILL' see through their embarrasing,arrogant personas.(Im not sure if any of that made sense when i read it back),buy hey ho!!LOL

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I still can't get over Yaz, a stay at home mum of one thinks she's so busy she needs a meal prep company. It's really embarrassing.
cause she’s the busiest and only person in the entire world to have a baby 🥴😂

Reactions: 5
duck sake I just heard someone say “you know what time it is” and I could think is stupid Eden and her cha-cha-cha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What account has she been posting on today? I haven’t seen anything from her about chessington 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m not blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.