Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KatieK30

Seeing as this thread has been popping off, I’m going to throw in an early thread suggestion before I forget! 🤣

Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Last time I was on Eden tattle it was thread 3 and like Eden it got boring but after yesterday's scandal I had to come running back and im not disappointed at all. That's my Monday fucked and nothing being done sorry kids the crisp are in the cupboard mums busy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Be kind because she's 23 and an auntie. I don't care. I don't care if she's a distance relative to the queen and sponsors a leopard. I don't care how nice her family think she is. She's been having like a massive cunt the last 6+ months. I'll tell anyone they are wrong. I don't feel like an apology would even help at this time. Sorrys aren't genuine if someone has to be told to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Booboo76

VIP Member
I need to get this off my chest, I think she’s really ugly, there I said it, not just on the inside either! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I only just joined after I’ve been told about this site. This woman… omg! I thought it was just me with the concern but apparently not! I didn’t mind her and followed her and was watching a live one day and some one told her to get a job and she said something along the lines of ‘This is my job and I only show you lot what I want to to further my brand because I’m a business woman and you lot know nothing about my real life’ and I thought fair enough if you’re selling watches or something but not promoting yourself as a MH advocate or the best friend next door. Anyway she gives me the creeps and I’ve found my people 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
If I’m honest, I’m disliking Yasmin more than Eden at the moment. That’s something I thought I’d never say!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely howling… Maggie Thatch opened her mother’s business and now her father went to school with Elton John.
Honestly, these girls… born to achieve great things!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bostonxx

VIP Member
A school said anyone struggling with eating should watch a tiktok of a grown woman who often talks about how she's a crazy ex girlfriend, masturbation, glorifies mental health & doesn't even always uploaded eating videos. I'd be pulling my child from that school immediately

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

golfr15

Iv completely stopped following her I don’t even want to give her any recognition as I think she’s a mental abuser it’s no wonder she doesn’t have a boyfriend who would want to be with someone that jokes about someone’s death, her mum is deluded as are her sisters I would love to write the biggest post on her tiktoks so people could see the real eden harvz but can I be arsed with her little kids followers? No I can’t she’s nothing but a scabby little twat and Iv never hated someone Iv never met more than I have her and her family I thought freya was ok until she posted the pictures from maddis mum I hope that she never has to go through anything maddis mum has gone through with calli and acer and in my personal opinion they need to be protected from Eden at all costs! In all honesty I would rather spend a day in Lucyroses flat with her and Bryan than spend 5 minutes anywhere near Eden lying twat face shit hair stinking attitude eats like a pig harvz!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tattybrogan

Her ‘apology’ video is the worst thing I’ve ever seen!

Eden I was on the ‘what in the caroline flack’ live. You and Yaz sat pissing yourselves with laughter and repeated it over and over again. You thought it was hilarious: so don’t try and cover it up with more lies.
Same with the Ariana grande video ‘so if you want free tickets just pretend to have MH issues’. Seen that one too.

I also keep going on about this but it’s because it still gobsmacked me. She did a video of Callie and her singing WAP and got Callie, her three year old niece, to say ‘p*ssy’ on a video and then uploaded it to tik tok wtf!

I think I’m like many others on here. Before Eden got big on tiktok she was genuinely likeable, made good content, was relatable, but then it all went to her head. It went sour for me when I was watching her live when she still had a much smaller following and said: ‘people consider me to be their idol’ 😫

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Being kind doesn't mean people can't be called out when they are wrong. She's not been misunderstood, she's a manipulative gaslighter who glorifies and fakes mental health issues. She's nasty to people, jokes about tragic deaths, suicide, she's horrible to customer service folks, she's rude to her followers & friends. I'm sure that's just the surface. It's easy for Yaz and the family think she's nice because their parents have blown smoke up their arses all their lives and let them think this entitled rude way of behaving is normal. It's irrelevant and stupid to bring Wolf into the situation to bring in the sympathy vote. Another manipulation tactic.

Attachments

• Heart

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
What a Sunday it has been, probably the best Sunday in a very long time. Just sitting back and watching everything unfold. Eden can pretend to cry as much as she wants and get her friends to make videos, it doesn’t change the fact of what the horrible bitch said about Caroline Flack, Prince Philip and let’s not forget the 13 year old situation. I don’t give a fuck about her dark humour. It’s no excuse and it won’t be dismissed that easily. That’s just all levels of fucked up. Nothing to do with dark humour. I hope Eden’s career comes crashing down around her once her followers start to unfollow her.

As for Wayne, he can fuck off as well

• Heart