Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got blocked for saying they're complaining about the "trolls" having be kind in their bio, but yet all her fans are supporting a bully/bullying. I just wish she's say an actual genuine apology and change, but she never will. Unfortunately some people are born to be horrible people, it's a shame really.
I saw your comment and was like yessss! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got blocked for saying they're complaining about the "trolls" having be kind in their bio, but yet all her fans are supporting a bully/bullying. I just wish she's say an actual genuine apology and change, but she never will. Unfortunately some people are born to be horrible people, it's a shame really.
I saw your comment! She was like ‘iM nOt A BuLlY!’ Then started acting like she was gonna cry, like on her EWE, shaking her head etc🤦🏼‍♀️ gcse drama ain’t she😂😂😂

ETA- changed my crappy English😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw your comment! She was like ‘iM nOt A BuLlY!’ Then started acting like she was gonna cry, like on her EWE, shaking her head etc🤦🏼‍♀️ gcse drama ain’t she😂😂😂

ETA- changed my crappy English😂😂
Did she? Hahaha I got blocked so couldn't see it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's too late for any apology to be genuine in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
It’s just so annoying seeing her spam tiktok again with her pointless videos, just totally being oblivious to everything she has done. She infuriates me, it’s all an act.

Reactions: 8

The second hand embarrassment she gives me. She literally makes me cringe so so so much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She wanna get out in the real world, try working 40 hours a week in a minimum wage job, while trying to run a home and bring kids up, the. She would soon know what anxiety was, instead she gets to lie in bed till she wants then fucks off out for a nice family dinner, before going to have her hair done ready to go out in the night! This witch hasn’t got a bleeping clue, the self indulgent prick that she is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I was tempted to message her therapist and bring her attention to some of the issues with Eden.

As soon as I typed in her name into Google she came up and found a price list. But peep the bottom where it says audio sessions. Didn't I say it sounded more like something prerecorded rather than a genuine session.
Screenshot_20210803_144849_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Either ways it's funny how she's like yeah my therapist gives me appointments all the time. Yeah because she gets paid for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How bloody old is he?😂😂 swear eltons like 70
Elton John is 74

Eden, Yas and Freya have an older half brother and sister from their dad and I think the sister is in her late 30s early 40s so their dad is pretty old. Another reason he was classed as vulnerable during lockdown

How the duck is Yaz too busy that she needs a meal prep company. Get a grip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing as this thread has been popping off, I’m going to throw in an early thread suggestion before I forget! 🤣

Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Blimey the lip liner is strong in today’s videos 🤣🤣 I see we’ve got to the - act like nothing happened - phases of Eden’s version of an apology.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.