Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need therapy she needs a reality check, we knew she’d continue on like nothing happened because she doesn’t care about anyone but herself. And the mean girl continues on..

Reactions: 5
Was it even a real therapy session and not one of those prerecorded mass produced self help therapy videos on YouTube 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t quite think the girls all there if I’m honest.. why can’t she stop lying?! 😅 the photo she posted to other day pretending it wasn’t posed for and that it just suddenly captured her as she was grabbing the phone and now tonight her story about finding the anxious wristband on her bed 🤣🤣 I absolutely LOVE Brooke for speaking out what everyone thinks of Eden about her bullshit fake mental health and emetephobia and shining a whole new light to the people who believe her lies 😂 FINALLY people are seeing the real Eden (rude, manipulative, compulsive liar, embarrassing etc etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t you think it speaks volumes that Sky is not deleting the comments on her video that call Eden out

Reactions: 5
So long story short…. She’s messed up and just comes on like nothing has happened. Wow 😯

Reactions: 10
So long story short…. She’s messed up and just comes on like nothing has happened. Wow 😯
Just another day in the life of Eden Harvz 🤪 she won’t change and she won’t apologise. Well, she might “apologise” and there will be fake tears, fake shakes and maybe even a fake panic attack thrown in for good measure. However, it won’t be a genuine apology because if she really was sorry, she would have made a video by now. But instead it’s the “we’re human, we make mistakes.” Hang on a minute honey, I don’t recall making suicide a laughing matter so there is no “we” here.

as I said earlier, every time tit hits the fan, Eden has a tried and tested routine. Ignore, delete comments, get the kiddies on a video/eat with me and wait until it blows over. She’s just a bleep

Reactions: 7
I thought therapy sessions were confidential? So why the duck is she filming it and sharing it with her 2 million followers?
The thing is they all go on about how she has 2.4m followers but how many of these are people who downloaded TikTok during lockdown and have since delete the app or no longer use it? If all those followers were all still loyal active members she would have more likes and people infer lives than she does

Reactions: 4
She won't apologise or take accountable and will continue to behave the way she does. I don't think her or her sisters have ever been taught basic manners or been told to apologise for anything in their lives. She had a warped sense of entitlement.

She’s live and you can tell she can’t delete the comments on a live but a lot are being blocked 😂 why is she so desperate this is ridiculous

she just said she never used the Caroline flack thing and never will and someone else says it and she has proof of everything, post it then but she won’t because she’s lying again

then she said I did say it and shouldn’t of said Caroline’s name, which one is it Eden you did or didn’t, now she said we all need to move on, this live stream is the biggest tit show

Last edited:
Not her naming her therapist "Karen Martin" naming the place Karen works and everything.. Because that's bloody safe for Karen isn't itm.. also bragging that she's a private therapist not on the NHS and how Karen will just message her and give her a session randomly because Eden is soooo anxious all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on live now saying she doesn’t want her followers to give any trolls hate... and wtf is this comment it’s actually frightening
2D7A6D5B-C00F-4933-A410-CEBFA2F36398.jpeg

Why do they all hang off every word she says , can tell it’s all kids the way they speak , rattling on about dribbling on scabby but of teddy 🤢

Is she okay? She literally made a video addressing her saying the Caroline flack thing. Now she's saying she never said it? Why is she so brain dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't be surprised if someone finds her therapist and makes her aware Eden is dnaro
her info on tiktok and recording their sessions for content.

Got blocked for saying they're complaining about the "trolls" having be kind in their bio, but yet all her fans are supporting a bully/bullying. I just wish she's say an actual genuine apology and change, but she never will. Unfortunately some people are born to be horrible people, it's a shame really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.