Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Eden saying that it makes no sense for them to take two cars when they went to the zoo with Freya and the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but the way Lloyd bigged up a basic field as being an “album cover” you’d think they lived in rural Canada.

And Eden with her “walking where we do is just a dream”. Some basic trees in a basic field?

But then I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone who describes their shed as a “house in the country”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but the way Lloyd bigged up a basic field as being an “album cover” you’d think they lived in rural Canada.

And Eden with her “walking where we do is just a dream”. Some basic trees in a basic field?

But then I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone who describes their shed as a “house in the country”
I thought the exact same
It was giving “back of the school field”

Reactions: 5
Does Eden still volunteer at food banks? I would have thought she’d make more content when she helps “them” who have to visit those places
---
And then for her to like the very next comment which says this. I can’t with her. However humble she may be trying to come across now, I think she’s just secretly revelling in the fact that the spotlight isn’t on her for once

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
F*ck me. Absolute genius.. lower outgoings and increase incomings. Im not sure how I survived in my 18 year career without this advice.

What a pleb.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
F*ck me. Absolute genius.. lower outgoings and increase incomings. Im not sure how I survived in my 18 year career without this advice.

What a pleb.
If ‘work smarter, not harder’ was a person

• Haha
Reactions: 13

‘A house in the country’ gets me every time lmao 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What a pleb.
Eugh wtf he’s 30
Imagine someone saying “I’m struggling” and your response is “start a side hustle”
Absolute idiot
This has made me so mad
No advice about budgeting, debts, etc
Why are people still asking them for advice?!

Reactions: 16

What a pleb.
Both working parents and have 2 kids and he’s like ‘just work more’. I doubt they have the time you dumb duck

Reactions: 7
Eugh wtf he’s 30
Imagine someone saying “I’m struggling” and your response is “start a side hustle”
Absolute idiot
This has made me so mad
this scares me because for a lot of people in situations like I’m assuming this person is in they will see “side hustle” and go to one of those MLMs and it will spiral worse
Mr “financially aware” was the best advice you could come up with really “get more money”

• Sad
Reactions: 10

What a pleb.
yeah not everyone can side hustle as an extra dwarf at a panto little llyod, most people have full time jobs and children, real ones not like eden

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eugh wtf he’s 30
Absolute idiot
This has made me so mad
Struggling financially?? Make more money
Sick?? Start being healthy
Dying?? Stay alive
Depressed?? Be happier

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New amazing life advice

DE95D24E-B5C7-44AA-96FC-E478E383F0AB.png

since when did hustle like duck = bed a tik toker and turn into their chauffeur/ babysitter husband

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Struggling financially?? Make more money
Sick?? Start being healthy
Dying?? Stay alive
Depressed?? Be happier
Stressed? Just don’t be stressed
Homeless? Just buy a house

He’s forgetting to have a side hustle need a main hustle to begin with

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.