Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Yaz’s insta earlier she said the whole family are going up to Wales in February for a while, just noticed Lee has just posted saying he’s decided to go to Japan in 2 weeks. Will be interesting to see if they’re the same dates, good on him flying all the way to Japan just to avoid seeing the Harvey’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also was anyone in Sof’s live yesterday? I missed her talking about the situation but when I joined all the comments were saying “wait so they’re together” so I don’t know what she said but everyone thought Yaz and her ex weren’t just a one night thing but actually seeing each other. Also she said “I used to be friends with all 3 of them” and was basically saying she’s not friends with Eden and Freya anymore either. I checked Casper but nothing is posted so don’t think anyone caught it.

Reactions: 4
Also was anyone in Sof’s live yesterday? I missed her talking about the situation but when I joined all the comments were saying “wait so they’re together” so I don’t know what she said but everyone thought Yaz and her ex weren’t just a one night thing but actually seeing each other. Also she said “I used to be friends with all 3 of them” and was basically saying she’s not friends with Eden and Freya anymore either. I checked Casper but nothing is posted so don’t think anyone caught it.
I’m reposting from the Yaz thread…

Sof just said that if Yaz and her baby dad have a baby together it would be her kids sibling so Yaz must still be seeing him then.

She also said that her daughter will never see Yaz in that relationship or be introduced to her as the girlfriend because she known her as mums best friend and she said it makes her sick at the thought.

Sof has just said on live that calli and acer aren’t invited to sofs kids bday party. I think sof is done to be honest. As she should be

---

Also she’s confirmed on live it’s it’s true, for anyone who was unsure.

Someone commented “I’ve noticed she (Yaz) is staying at home more” and sof said “we live in a small town and yeah I’d probably stay at home too knowing everyone’s talking about me after what I’d done”

Sofs also liked this comment on her TikTok!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Miss “emetophobia” in her new video, sorry Eden but no matter if Gordon Ramsey himself swore on the lives of all his children that it was safe would I cook raw chicken in a dish like that, my emetophobia wouldn’t care how safe people say it is I wouldn’t be able to do it she’s full of tit

Reactions: 5
Miss “emetophobia” in her new video, sorry Eden but no matter if Gordon Ramsey himself swore on the lives of all his children that it was safe would I cook raw chicken in a dish like that, my emetophobia wouldn’t care how safe people say it is I wouldn’t be able to do it she’s full of tit
Left the same spoon in the whole time and served with it too🤣

Reactions: 2
They really are a family of liars, one second in Yaz’a video Wolf is really good with spice the next it’s “you don’t really like spice do you” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eden did a video on recall when walking the dogs. All of the dogs being off the lead inc Gizmo.
Yaz just said on her live that she doesn't know if she's allowed to talk about recall but Gizmo doesn't have a recall.
This is the problem, when they are both liars and both sisters have (dwindling) platforms.

Reactions: 14
Her day in the life- got injections the day before and straight on the sun beds the day after 😂😂😂 rules don’t apply to Queen Eden

she has been the most honest she’s been though, “I bleeping love myself” tit Sherlock

Her day in the life- got injections the day before and straight on the sun beds the day after 😂😂😂 rules don’t apply to Queen Eden
These behaviours are why her skin looks 15 years older than it actually is

Reactions: 7
How she lets all 4 dogs off the leads when one or more don’t recall… I’ll never know. I’d have such anxiety in case there was another dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.