Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper has just posted a video of Lloyd saying that Eden has requested that whenever she walks towards him he tells her his perspective of her

To borrow a phrase from the psycho herself.. what in the narcissism?!
---

Ew no I just want and watched his full video, the obvious drugged eye glaze aside the whole video is a red flag, she’s such a narcissist and she’s trying to make it sound wholesome
I feel like she's trying to mold him into a romantic soul when he couldn't be further from one and it's absolutely failing, it's actually embarrassing how hard she is trying to get him to act a certain way. We all know what he's like, just a wannabe chav/roadman because he had a posh upbringing, he's the type of person to say "that's 'gay'" as an insult to anything romantic. Like it's okay to not be a big romantic, what's not okay is forcing your partner to act in a certain way. Just goes to show how toxic and controlling she is.

Disclaimer: just incase it wasn't clear I don't agree with the word gay being used as an insult, that's why I put it in quotations. I just feel like he's the type of person to use that word as an insult.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she's trying to mold him into a romantic soul when he couldn't be further from one and it's absolutely failing, it's actually embarrassing how hard she is trying to get him to act a certain way. We all know what he's like, just a wannabe chav/roadman because he had a posh upbringing, he's the type of person to say "that's 'gay'" as an insult to anything romantic. Like it's okay to not be a big romantic, what's not okay is forcing your partner to act in a certain way. Just goes to show how toxic and controlling she is.

Disclaimer: just incase it wasn't clear I don't agree with the word gay being used as an insult, that's why I put it in quotations. I just feel like he's the type of person to use that word as an insult.
they both feely use the n word (no evidence of Lloyd but cmon…) so saying something is “gay” is an absolute certain from them

Reactions: 7
Poor Eden is really trying to latch on to booktok recently to try up her views not working out that well though 😅

• Haha
Poor Eden is really trying to latch on to booktok recently to try up her views not working out that well though 😅
Omg imagine if she tries to make Lloyd into a BookTok guy, like leaning against the door and all that jazz 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
her massive head next to his pea head gets me every time 😂 he's so pocket sized
carful laughing at little man remember that his wallet is bleeping massive!!!!! I wonder if it’s as massive as his heels? 👠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.