Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s trying to get views off Leah is disgusting 😡 People in Liverpool who knew her are genuinely heartbroken and most of us haven’t even spoke about it on social media as we’re trying to process it and big dirty grocks like her are trying to claim off it with her over a minute video so she gets paid 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes just that vile girl isn’t she the one that ‘ knows the person more’ when something terrible is happening.
Do you know what o mean?
that person that has to prove they are involved somehow! I can’t stand her or people like that.
So glad you have said this!! I just come here after seeing her video. Fair enough pay your respects but why the need to add texts and voice notes as if to prove a point.. bloody disgusting let the poor family and friends who truly knew her grieve!!

Reactions: 20
It’s not even the fact she’s showing all the texts to show how good friends they were, but to point out that Leah would always be defending her and have her back, is it not implied that if she was such a good friend she would have her back? She has to make a huge deal out of that fact?

On a lighter note the skit on Lloyds page of them “bumping into each other” is next level cringe

Reactions: 12
I haven’t wrote on here in a while because let’s be honest Eben is more irritating than thrush and she’d know all about that!

But I couldn’t help to jump on and say about the passing of beautiful Leah. I can’t believe Eben has managed to make another passing all about HER! Sharing private conversations when someone passes in my opinion is not on.. they are private for a reason! In my eyes they should not be shared and they were private between the 2 of them. Has she not thought for one moment how Leah May feel about personal conversations being shared! We all know she’s only sharing them to ‘prove’ she was friends with her… or communicated with her. If Eben was such a good friend why did she not visit Leah?! She had many opportunities!

I can’t believe this girl honestly - just when I think she can’t stoop any lower! Fair enough post about how beautiful,strong and inspirational she was but absolutely no need to share messages as ‘proof.’ This is not a situation where you have to show proof - you shouldn’t have to and if you were grieving that much the last thing you’d want to do was back up your grief!!!

Reactions: 21
Out of all the things she's done/does, this is is what infuriates me most about her. She makes everyone else's tragedies about her. The most egotistical narc I have ever seen. Her whole family should be ashamed and she should be absolutely disgusted in herself.

Reactions: 11
Was just thinking about the dui situ and if it’ll ever surface, it’s quite clear the bmw is no longer and they’ve replaced it with a white mini sportsman … I mean the song and dance about the bmw being their dream car. They’re hiding it because they’ve done something wrong but followers are just so dumb to realise.

Reactions: 6
Was just thinking about the dui situ and if it’ll ever surface, it’s quite clear the bmw is no longer and they’ve replaced it with a white mini sportsman … I mean the song and dance about the bmw being their dream car. They’re hiding it because they’ve done something wrong but followers are just so dumb to realise.
I was thinking about this and I literally just came on to comment on the DUI too haha. What ever became of that? Is the person who dropped this news still on the thread?

How do you know they have a mini now

Reactions: 2
I was thinking about this and I literally just came on to comment on the DUI too haha. What ever became of that? Is the person who dropped this news still on the thread?

How do you know they have a mini now
Haha glad I wasnt the only one randomly thinking about it 😂😂 not sure tbh. I recall seeing people say they stopped commenting/deleted acct as it was risky ( very vague memory so might not be 100% accurate). But they just went on posting and behaving as if nothing happened at all?..

I was looking at the interior the other day with the sun roof as I recognised parts but couldn’t think and then had a scroll back into her posts in December time and she flashes the speedometer for a second or 2, she’s being awfully carefully with the way she angles it, even when they were in wales she would zoom to not get the dashboard in. Its bizarre really why you’d hide it (unless you’ve done something wrong)

Reactions: 3
Sharing those messages is out of order. The only reason she did that is to prove she had messaged her. That’s completely unnecessary, both had mentioned each other and commented on posts, so we know they did that. I’m pretty sure those messages were on Facebook messenger/instagram messenger? Surely if you were as close as Eden is making out, you’d have actual phone numbers? Did they ever meet up, surely if they were good friends, they’d have met up or at some point Eden could have visited her in hospital (obviously not these last few months) but she was out of hospital several times and was able to go on holiday etc.
It’s incredibly sad, Leah came across as such a warm, funny, kind and happy person, and im sure anyone who followed her feels sad today. I find it so weird that people are making videos of her, and Eden crying, just doesn’t sit well with me. By all means cry, and grieve, but don’t set up a camera to film yourself crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My son got caught driving under the influence (cannabis) he was still able to ride his bike until the court date and that took about 7 months, so there's still time!!

Reactions: 5
Sharing those messages is out of order. The only reason she did that is to prove she had messaged her. That’s completely unnecessary, both had mentioned each other and commented on posts, so we know they did that. I’m pretty sure those messages were on Facebook messenger/instagram messenger? Surely if you were as close as Eden is making out, you’d have actual phone numbers? Did they ever meet up, surely if they were good friends, they’d have met up or at some point Eden could have visited her in hospital (obviously not these last few months) but she was out of hospital several times and was able to go on holiday etc.
It’s incredibly sad, Leah came across as such a warm, funny, kind and happy person, and im sure anyone who followed her feels sad today. I find it so weird that people are making videos of her, and Eden crying, just doesn’t sit well with me. By all means cry, and grieve, but don’t set up a camera to film yourself crying.
This was my thoughts too. A few Instagram exchanges? Surely you’d have visited her, made an effort in life if she meant so much, not waited till she passed to say to her family she would do anything for them.
The whole video yet again screams what Leah did for Eden, stuck up for her.
Rest in peace Leah ❤

Reactions: 8
I originally screenshot it to laugh that someone said that Eden looked like a man, but then when I looked closer I could actually see that they do look alike
nah that’s Yaz 😂😂😂😂

Edens a bleeping stupid narcy grief culture waste of space with a mouth that’s too big and a husband who is too small.
I bet Leah instagrammed a lot of people. When you think about that Edens actions seem pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is unbearable, she’s desperate to show that she had interaction with someone that is at this moment ‘trending’ on social media for a devastating reason, as long as Eden has some attention that’s all that matters!
I don’t remember her ever sending Leah flowers or gifts or anything whilst she was in hospital? Or even going to visit her seeing as she does fuk all all day long! Attention seeking ugly bleep

Reactions: 11
Why is she saying “that’s why she scared because Leah was always there” like … bleeping hell, she defo needs some help her brain defo ain’t normal lol - I remember I seen Leah commenting on her stuff back along, Eden would ignore her!

In honour of Edens skiddy knickers making another appearance in the comments could the new title be something like

Skits are crappy, content weak, ego heavy, skids in knickers, unemployed Lloyeds spaghetti

(to the tune of Eminem ofc)

That is terrible but I’ll channel Edens inflated ego and post it anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Someone said her and Yaz are grief thief’s and it’s all I see in them now. There awful clout chasers because they have both majorly fell off the app and trying so hard to be relevant again.

Reactions: 10
Someone said her and Yaz are grief thief’s and it’s all I see in them now. There awful clout chasers because they have both majorly fell off the app and trying so hard to be relevant again.
I saw in yaz’s post for Freya’s birthday she put “I’m her “I’m gonna pass out” call”

Like how are you when you live miles away? Wasn’t it Eden she called when she got a migraine and had to have someone get the kids?

They’re both full of tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.