Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget - feeling anxious? Take a sip of water.

i honestly would love to know where they get the audacity to be so deluded. What is it exactly that they think they have achieved? Because as an outside looking in, it doesn’t appear to be much.

Reactions: 10
TikTok just for us trying to make out her husbands driven them to the shop to get chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TikTok just for us trying to make out her husbands driven them to the shop to get chocolate
I find it funny how she never actually shows him driving, I mean she used to do it all the time, why stop now? Oh yeah it's because he's not allowed to drive, you're fooling no one Eden

Reactions: 11
I find it funny how she never actually shows him driving, I mean she used to do it all the time, why stop now? Oh yeah it's because he's not allowed to drive, you're fooling no one Eden
They are stationary in that video. Reckon shes just sat on the drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Casper has just posted a video of Lloyd saying that Eden has requested that whenever she walks towards him he tells her his perspective of her

To borrow a phrase from the psycho herself.. what in the narcissism?!
---
Casper has just posted a video of Lloyd saying that Eden has requested that whenever she walks towards him he tells her his perspective of her

Ew no I just want and watched his full video, the obvious drugged eye glaze aside the whole video is a red flag, she’s such a narcissist and she’s trying to make it sound wholesome

• Wow
Before (2020) and after (2024) Eden blew up on tiktok. The girl ruined herself it’s very sad to see! I wish she would open her eyes and see what she’s doing to herself. She’s aged 10 years in the space of 4

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Before (2020) and after (2024) Eden blew up on tiktok. The girl ruined herself it’s very sad to see! I wish she would open her eyes and see what she’s doing to herself. She’s aged 10 years in the space of 4
I agree, but that first photo is massively filtered.

IMG_4386.jpeg

I don’t think she’d want to hear my perspective 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why does she pull that awful face with her jaw jutting out, its gross!! Imagine looking up and seeing that thundering towards you! :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cannot believe we're almost a fortnight into this thread and haven't even reached double digit pages yet.

Eden Harvz #71- Not even relevant on tattle anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 33
just got back from watching the mean girls movie and I was never a massive fan so I didn’t even know there was a musical to base the film off. But the fact she cut holes out her top and that wasn’t even in the new film
😩😩😩 I silently laughed to myself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.