Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she lets all 4 dogs off the leads when one or more don’t recall… I’ll never know. I’d have such anxiety in case there was another dog
Especially when they’re such little buggers that could be snatched by another animal so easily!

Reactions: 3
The main reason you shouldn’t have sun beds after injectibles is that they won’t work or will move around, let her carry on and see how much worse she looks from it

Reactions: 8
The main reason you shouldn’t have sun beds after injectibles is that they won’t work or will move around, let her carry on and see how much worse she looks from it
Good. I hope they move around and she ends up with a lumpy face. She already looks 10 years older than she should do.

Reactions: 5
Especially when they’re such little buggers that could be snatched by another animal so easily!
One day there will be another dog which will attack or a large bird of prey, if she truly does live in the "countryside" like she says, she'll soon have enough to say if anything was to happen to one of her "precious" dogs. Not that I'd wish it to happen but she does need to be taught a lesson or two

Reactions: 6
Lemon bottle doesn’t work anyway so no worries there. It’s such bollocks.
---
How she lets all 4 dogs off the leads when one or more don’t recall… I’ll never know. I’d have such anxiety in case there was another dog
It’s just selfish. My daughter has been scared of dogs for the past 5 years because of one Labrador that bounded up to her off the lead. The owner had no recall whatsoever. Since then she clings to me whenever she sees a loose dog that won’t be called back.

She isn’t considering other dogs, or other people. But what’s new?

I watched some horsey videos where a woman on her horse was been harassed by a tiny dog, someone in the comments said a little dog did the same to her and her horse kicked it and killed it so she got the blame. But it’s entirely the dog owners fault. One day they’ll harass a large animal/dog like that and get hurt or hurt someone/something themselves

Reactions: 10
IMG_5547.png

---
Shock… Eden and Lloyd the two jobless bums of the century are now hanging Sof out, now that the Harvey family can’t use her as a friend for their own benefit. I mean being a parent to 2 children is 10x more than what Eden does in a day, a single parent too. Surely she should know that as Freya is a single parent. She really is toxic, no wonder nobody wants to associate themselves

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2705769
---
Shock… Eden and Lloyd the two jobless bums of the century are now hanging Sof out, now that the Harvey family can’t use her as a friend for their own benefit. I mean being a parent to 2 children is 10x more than what Eden does in a day, a single parent too. Surely she should know that as Freya is a single parent. She really is toxic, no wonder nobody wants to associate themselves
OMFG
offering her money is pretty much standard behaviour for them so I believe her

Reactions: 13
OMFG
offering her money is pretty much standard behaviour for them so I believe her
me too! Would love to know who else they’ve actually paid to keep them quiet. They were probably hoping because she’s a single parent they could push money at her to keep quiet.

Their downfall was happening regardless anyway, they’re tit people and their true personalities shine through any ‘wholesome’ act they try to put on.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2705769
---
Shows how poisonous they are really doesn’t it. Outing and slating her supposed maid of honour ✨

View attachment 2705769
---
*dramatic lyrics for effect*
"I think I've seen this film before. And I didn't like the ending"

Be nice if for once these people would come with actual receipts! We may get her gone once and for all if they did.

“No point taking two cars”

yes there was Eden. Cos you squeezed between two children and Lloyd looking like a passenger princess is absolutely the point. But we all know it’s cos he can’t drive atm. LIKE WERE NOT STUPID

Reactions: 14
“No point taking two cars”

yes there was Eden. Cos you squeezed between two children and Lloyd looking like a passenger princess is absolutely the point. But we all know it’s cos he can’t drive atm. LIKE WERE NOT STUPID
I dunno she posted Lloyd coming to pick her up from her mums the other day and him taking her to the shop

Reactions: 1
She has not posted little legs in the driving seat since the drink driving allegations. She used to a lot.

She has not posted little legs in the driving seat since the drink driving allegations. She used to a lot.
She also made the joke about him picking up on his bike and he was on one of the kiddy's bikes, it's so obvious he hasn't got the car

Reactions: 4
How small actually is little legs? His knees are practically inside his wellies 😂
Screenshot_20240122-173430~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
or get shot by a farmer when it runs and attacks a sheep. Those dogs should be trained properly. Speaking of witches has lloyd been spayed yet? Kidding… chai? Is she still able to get pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.