Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOSEY-246

Sorry I may get absolutely slaughtered for saying this but two years together is not long enough to marry each other let alone lecture others about a permanent honeymoon phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Ticketyboots

He would smash the Army if he was called up to do his national service in another country

He would put the Loyed in deployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bl44

All you girls on here might have given me the courage to get my smear (I’m about 2 years overdue). After numerous instances of SA I’ve been really reluctant but I’m going to phone the doctors today and book. Thanks you lovely lot xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

leabytottle

VIP Member
Not commented on here in a while as I had a SM break. Just saw the smear test comment and OMG. Does she not realise the effect her comment has on her followers of all ages. There’s so many women that are fearful of going for a smear for a whole host of reasons. I’m a nurse and worked in a gp surgery for a while so did a lot of smear tests. I can 100% say I have never ever touched anyone’s clitoris, why on earth would she say that? People have lots of negative connotations associated with smear tests, from false information given to them from family or friends, fear of the unknown, worry about finding something, being scared after trauma due to giving birth or having a miscarriage, and sadly due to SA. Eden, if you read here, (which as a narcissist, I’m certain you do) even if you say it was a joke, please don’t make comments about something you know nothing about. For whatever reason, she has a young following and I guarantee she will have put people off having a smear.or sexual death check. What an irresponsible idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Cannot believe we're almost a fortnight into this thread and haven't even reached double digit pages yet.

Eden Harvz #71- Not even relevant on tattle anymore

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
EC64B369-4F2C-4BE6-AD28-31F56F7E0804.jpeg
This 🤣🤣🤣
Lloyds dancing
Lloyds food haul and the way he said ‘sasijesss’
Eden pretending she was crying because someone told her Attenborough had died

• Haha
  • Sick

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Again claiming people who work are jealous of him
yeah ok 👍
Fucking thick cunt
Petition to always refer to him as Loyed on here

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lcroft

Chatty Member
New amazing life advice

DE95D24E-B5C7-44AA-96FC-E478E383F0AB.png

since when did hustle like fuck = bed a tik toker and turn into their chauffeur/ babysitter husband

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Shrekssister

VIP Member
This one purely because it makes me laugh every time I'm in asda and see it

"I'll thtick to cookie crithp"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Dr maddy has just been live, she’s giving advice about smears and health concerning your downstairs. Someone mentioned the comment eden made about smears and maddy said she had seen that and it actually really upset her she also said she would feel really uncomfortable if anyone she was having to give a smear to felt any kind of pleasure because that’s her job and it’s a medical procedure

• Heart
Reactions: 31