Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread! last one went quite slow after they went silent following the DUI (now they just beg limo companies for a lift)

Thanks @LaLaLayla for the title!

Edens latest controversy is her sick and twisted mind making out a smear is a sexual experience (rather than comforting the person asking the question who is obviously apprehensive)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
new thread! last one went quite slow after they went silent following the DUI (now they just beg limo companies for a lift)

Thanks @LaLaLayla for the title!

Edens latest controversy is her sick and twisted mind making out a smear is a sexual experience (rather than comforting the person asking the question who is obviously apprehensive)
no actual words of wisdom
Just her classic response “just do it anyway” like she did when she spoke about anxiety
No reference to it saving your life
No reassurance about the actual procedure
Also I’ve heard no one make out it’s bad, just saying

Reactions: 11
no actual words of wisdom
Just her classic response “just do it anyway” like she did when she spoke about anxiety
No reference to it saving your life
No reassurance about the actual procedure
Also I’ve heard no one make out it’s bad, just saying
Honestly, I don’t believe she’s even had one! If she had it had been a storytime on a tiktok or a photo on her stories, it’s never been mentioned and we all know how Eden loves to milk it. Hence she can’t comfort/educate the person because she doesn’t actually know what it entails and that’s why she imagines it as some sexual experience. She’s an absolute wrong un

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s had one either. I’ve had 3 maybe 4 and they’ve never gone anywhere near that area. She’s also not made any reference to any other part of the procedure, she just gets on these Q&As and likes to waffle on thinking she’s giving quirky answers. It’s all just noise

Reactions: 14
So I don’t know if she’s playing up to the rumour or this was a slip that she didn’t pick up on, but why is her dad picking her up to take her to Freya’s?

My assumption would be the car was wrecked but then supposedly they still have two cars.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So I don’t know if she’s playing up to the rumour or this was a slip that she didn’t pick up on, but why is her dad picking her up to take her to Freya’s?

My assumption would be the car was wrecked but then supposedly they still have two cars.
Jesus she looks haggard, why do so many people fall over themselves to tell her how stunning she is she’s one filler away from looking deformed

Reactions: 18
Why’s she getting her elderly dad to take her to her sisters?! At her big age she should get a taxi or the bus, the lazy tit!

Reactions: 17
Not commented on here in a while as I had a SM break. Just saw the smear test comment and OMG. Does she not realise the effect her comment has on her followers of all ages. There’s so many women that are fearful of going for a smear for a whole host of reasons. I’m a nurse and worked in a gp surgery for a while so did a lot of smear tests. I can 100% say I have never ever touched anyone’s clitoris, why on earth would she say that? People have lots of negative connotations associated with smear tests, from false information given to them from family or friends, fear of the unknown, worry about finding something, being scared after trauma due to giving birth or having a miscarriage, and sadly due to SA. Eden, if you read here, (which as a narcissist, I’m certain you do) even if you say it was a joke, please don’t make comments about something you know nothing about. For whatever reason, she has a young following and I guarantee she will have put people off having a smear.or sexual death check. What an irresponsible idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus she looks haggard, why do so many people fall over themselves to tell her how stunning she is she’s one filler away from looking deformed
She looks like a haggard bint who chain smokes, drinks Glens out of the bottle and has four sons Jayden cayden rayden and hayden. I’d love to see people who don’t know her randomly asked how old they think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

oh yikes. She looks… nasty

Reactions: 5
Why no posh meal out before or after the Mean Girls premiere? So broke she had to make do with a petrol station pasty (better than eating a sausage I guess).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Assuming Lloyd was out yesterday if Eden spent time with Freya so it doesn’t really confirm/deny the rumours unfortunately.
She has said for ages she can drive but doesn’t have a license, if that’s true then surely she’d be going for her license so she can drive them places and not rely on her dad

Reactions: 8
She is just grim
---
I somehow managed to lock myself out my account so haven’t been able to comment for a while. However on the smear test thing. Most places won’t provide a smear test until you’re 25 so I don’t she’s even had one, and as for the DUI I am yet to see actual evidence of him physically driving.

Last edited:
She is just grim
---
I somehow managed to lock myself out my account so haven’t been able to comment for a while. However on the smear test thing. Most places won’t provide a smear test until you’re 25 so I don’t she’s even had one, and as for the DUI I am yet to see actual evidence of him physically driving.
Most people I know got their letter 6 months before turning 25 tbf so it’s possible, but this is a girl who films herself on the toilet so I’d have thought she defo would have filmed herself doing it, it would be a good way to play into her “internet big sister” thing as well

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say she thought she had endo at one point? I’m sure that’s on her list of self diagnosis. If so, would they have given her an early smear in case her symptoms were something else?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say she thought she had endo at one point? I’m sure that’s on her list of self diagnosis. If so, would they have given her an early smear in case her symptoms were something else?
I had to have a laparoscopy to diagnose Endo, I now have adenomyosis and will be having a hysterectomy so she can fully f*ck off, and when she’s f*cked all way off to get f*cked mountain she can f*ck off some more!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Assuming Lloyd was out yesterday if Eden spent time with Freya so it doesn’t really confirm/deny the rumours unfortunately.
She has said for ages she can drive but doesn’t have a license, if that’s true then surely she’d be going for her license so she can drive them places and not rely on her dad
No she’s too manipulative and controlling to learn to drive as it means too much independence for her to drive herself places. If she’s getting her hair/nails done then it’s usually Lloyd who schleps her there and waits - meaning he can’t make other plans.

I think it was PCOS she diagnosed herself with before. Knowing Eden she’s probably diagnosed herself with endo too 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.