Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was PCOS she diagnosed herself with before. Knowing Eden she’s probably diagnosed herself with endo too 😂
No you’re right! That was it. Sorry if I upset anyone with the mix up. I’ve not had either so I’m not sure of the processes for diagnosis or whether it would have meant early smear but assumed it would be a check they’d do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The previous poster who said they hadn’t had a smear test please please please go and get a smear. They are so important. You can go to your GP and request a referral to have it done under local anaesthetic or general ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The previous poster who said they hadn’t had a smear test please please please go and get a smear. They are so important. You can go to your GP and request a referral to have it done under local anaesthetic or general ❤
Thiss, I had no issues getting mine done under general, knocked me out and I knew nothing. Was perfect for me! Plus as I was under, I consented to it being done as a training session too. Support our students ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had abnormal cells that didn’t show up in a smear until my 30s (started getting them earlier as the age was lower). I’ve had so many of them now and fortunately the cells have gone but I’ve never once had a bad experience. I’d encourage anyone to go.
Fortunately for young people now they have the hpv vaccine at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she’s back being an OCD queen

the same OCD she hasn’t been tested or diagnosed for
---
I’m 26 turning 27 and I still haven’t had mine it scares me the last time my mum had it she had to have cancerous cells removed and it’s put me right off as I’m a rather not know type of person

• Heart
Reactions: 8

---

I’m 26 turning 27 and I still haven’t had mine it scares me the last time my mum had it she had to have cancerous cells removed and it’s put me right off as I’m a rather not know type of person
And you know what? That’s still ok. 💞 No one can force it on you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

---

I was so nervous when they found abnormal cells but after researching I found out it takes years for them to turn cancerous so the earlier you catch them the better as they’ll keep an eye on them. I was scared that with 3 months between appointments I’d just go back and they’d say I had cancer but it works so slowly.
Not trying to convince you but if it offers any reassurance at all! Mine went away on their own and I was discharged.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No. It’s bleeping weird and unnatural to film yourself for hours. If my friend was setting up their phone to record our entire conversations then they wouldn’t see them anymore.
So summer is basically saying they act for the camera. Eden will be fully conscious it’s there because when I’m chilling at home I always have my phone on me and check it regular, like a lot of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ED ADHD contradiction incoming.
Back in that hilarious bed kitchengate Tiktok where LL was rolling his eyes to camera saying to her she shouldn't always blame her ADHD on everything. She got really snarky and snapped "I'm having therapy for that!"

Her recent now deleted insta story was a question if she thought therapy was useful. Her reply was that she hasn't had therapy for it. Keep a journal pinocchio 🤥

Reactions: 11
Little legs being forced to pretend to
Read a book in bed with greeden for a tt when he really wants to be dj’ing to the wall… how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another undisclosed ad. Eden is keeping me busier than old Lloyd with his house resets with all this reporting I’ve been doing of her to ASA.

And what a crock of tit. I don’t care what products she’s using, a skin cycle takes 5-6 weeks so there’s no way she’s seeing results after a week.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She says she can’t believe how good her skin looks every month and then tags different products in each monthly vid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Another undisclosed ad. Eden is keeping me busier than old Lloyd with his house resets with all this reporting I’ve been doing of her to ASA.

And what a crock of tit. I don’t care what products she’s using, a skin cycle takes 5-6 weeks so there’s no way she’s seeing results after a week.
I don’t think dermalogica would be working with her, I think this is her trying to get brand deals again like she has before

Reactions: 6

---

I’m in the rather not know camp as well 🙈. I had my last smear after my son was born (he’s now 23). I’m at the age that I should be doing bowel screening and mammograms and I’ve not had them either. I watched my dad go through chemo and radiotherapy for lung cancer for it to return just over a year later and he died aged 48. He had a hellish 2 years for what 🥲
I also still smoke 🙈😞, I’m a nurse and I know I should know better. But you know what life is for living and I’m enjoying it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.