Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the other L’Oréal stuff she advertised just before she came back online? Suddenly not the favourite in the household anymore

Reactions: 5
The questions Eden asked Don Carla, all of the answers were so generic and pointless, god knows why she posted it 😂

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell EDEN! Well done for handling a bit of raw chicken and washing your hands! A skill I’ve taught my 8 year old to do…

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell EDEN! Well done for handling a bit of raw chicken and washing your hands! A skill I’ve taught my 8 year old to do…
Probs doing emet content as she recently got called out by that other influencer and it was posted by Casper.

Reactions: 8
Playing up her discomfort with raw chicken but will happily slurp an oyster down and eat fish sushi 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha just seen Caspers video of her and all the mean tit she’s said and the “pouts and tits” comment she really does have an issue with boobs, with the comments about mean girls having boobs too she’s defo got a complex about it, maybe Lloyd is a boob man and it makes her uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Her hair is in such bad condition, like her hair. I can't get over all these people who tell her she is so beautiful. I do not see it!

Reactions: 7
I was curious as to why she shouldn’t use a sun bed after the injections (I mean you shouldn’t use them ever but I wanted to know why specifically in this situation)
And came across this..soo she’s basically outed this so called “friend” and why would anyone want to listen to her advice, like drink 2L of water all you like babe you’re still going to look like a pile of tough leather before you’re 40

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was curious as to why she shouldn’t use a sun bed after the injections (I mean you shouldn’t use them ever but I wanted to know why specifically in this situation)
And came across this..soo she’s basically outed this so called “friend” and why would anyone want to listen to her advice, like drink 2L of water all you like babe you’re still going to look like a pile of tough leather before you’re 40
She’s always throwing her ‘friends’ under the bus. Like when she said the girl who does her hair doesn’t bother to patch test. Why have enemies when you can just have friends like Eden

Reactions: 6
Her face is so puffy and bloated after those injections (plus the tit she eats and the rest of lack of care she has), looks so bad atm, how she thinks she looks god or pumping her face is a good idea is ridiculous. Were the same age and she looks about 10 years older at least… not pumping with tit shows

Shes so silly she can’t see how she’s ruining her face. I’m 38, never smoked, I don’t go on sub beds, have nothing injected into my face and I look after my skin with a routine that’s suited for me and I always get mistaken for being a lot younger. I’m so glad now I’m getting older I looked after my skin. She’s going to age horribly and she will regret it.

her “2024 energy” video has me absolutely weeing myself laughing. shes obviously posted it to be a “transition queen” but the transitions are so choppy and it’s just a poor video, bless her heart 😂 most entertainment she’s given me for a while

• Haha
her “2024 energy” video has me absolutely weeing myself laughing. shes obviously posted it to be a “transition queen” but the transitions are so choppy and it’s just a poor video, bless her heart 😂 most entertainment she’s given me for a while
Oh wow, I think it’s so good.
like, she should probably think about putting on some kind of transition masterclass. It would be a sell out for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not been live since she exposed herself as being racist has she? I thought she would have caved by now!

• Haha
She's not been live since she exposed herself as being racist has she? I thought she would have caved by now!
What a day that was. Noble peace prize for the person who got it on screen record or the racist cow would've lied her way out of it. Tattle hall of shame for that one Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a day that was. Noble peace prize for the person who got it on screen record or the racist cow would've lied her way out of it. Tattle hall of shame for that one Eden
Maybe for her next controversy we, as Eden haters, can all agree not to share any videos, wait for her to lie and then Casper can do the honours

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she deleted it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.